Bora's Guest

Vampire in my school

 

Kris entered the house and heard someone’s crying. He hesitate little bit but go inside and there he see Bora sitting on sofa and crying hard. Kris doesn’t know what to do when he sees situation like this. He then calls  her name, “B..BORA” (inside kris)”why the hell I am shuttering” Bora heard the voice and sees Kris then she faced her back to Kris and clean her face with hands. And then while turning she smiled at him (a forced one) and says “Hm………..H…………Hi, what brings you here”. Now it was Kris’s turn to talk but for some time he was just staring at her and not saying anything. Bora started feeling uncomfortable because of his stare. Then Bora clears and Kris comes back to reality. Kris was just thinking that the girl who fights with him and is always smiling what is the thing that is making her cry so much. Kris then said that he came here because teacher wants them to prepare the details for festival today only. Bora feels shy to say yes for this because today she is alone at home and she doesn’t feel like doing anything. But she is cheerful girl who doesn’t show her weakness to anyone so she decided to do the work with Kris. Bora welcomes him again and says to do the work today only. Kris says “Then let’s go to study room”. At this Bora was stopped for one second because there was no study room only two rooms one was hers and other was of her caretaker and she was not allowed to go to their room. (Bora) “There is no study room, I have all the things in my room if you are comfortable we can prepare report there.” Kris also doesn’t know how to reply for that because it will be his first entering a girl’s room other than his sisters but he keeps poker face and says, “O……….Okay ”. they both head to her room. Bora opened the room and ask Kris to come inside. Kris looks at the room, room was not big but it was comfortable to be there. Bora asked him to sit while she brings her things. (Bora),”Hmm……… Kris I will prepare something for you, I didn’t even offer you water. I will come in seconds” and before Kris can say “No, don’t do ” she was already gone to prepare something.

 

 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys it’s short but I will update soon. Let’s see what will happen tonight and hope they open up to each other as friends.