Attack

Vampire in my school

Next Day At School

(Hyorin) "Hey, bora ! why are you so upset , did something happen? , huh"

Bora is quiet, she doesn't want to talk to anyone, she is really sad because................

(Flashback) When bora was returning to home , and was outside the house, she saw that some strangers were asking for her to her parents. Her parents said to those strangers , "we don't know anything about her, we are just watching her, she is not even are daughter, so please go back". When Bora heard that she couldn't move , she was crying inside but not showing any tears. When strangers went she then went inside and acted normally.But this is the thing she can't say to anyone.

(Bora) "no,............hmmm i'm ok, i just didn't sleep last night"

(Hyorin) "ok! but please smile babe i can't see you so sad"

(Bora) "ohh............thanks......(little smile)"

(Mark) "hey bora , good mor.......ning..........what happened are you alright?"

(Hyorin) "don't ask the same thing she just didn't sleep last night"

(Mark) "ok........"

Just then those 5 Handsome Boys and 2 Beautiful girls entered.And takes their seats. Teacher comes.

(Teacher) "so student , you all know that festival is coming soon so from today i'll tell informations to your representatives and you must follow their order , ok?"

(All)"Ok..........."

(Some girls) "we will only follow KRIS rule, Bora is just boring we can't follow her, or she doen't even talk properly to anyone"

Kris hears what all girls were saying

(Inside KRIS) "what ? they are not even united as class, how come she is their president"

Teacher asks Bora and Kris to come to him after class. Teacher goes and Mark comes to bora (..........Kris sits next to Bora...............{i guess you know that})

(Mark) "Hey Bora!.......i'll help you for this, if you need my help ask any time. ok? "

(Bora) "Ok!...........but i want to do this festival arrangment on my own, by the way thanks for asking "

(Mark) "yah........ok ...............so bye"

(Bora) "bye ......"

(Inside Bora) "Sorry Mark, i know that you want to help me because you know that no one likes me and they will not follow my rule, but i want to face this, because from now on i'll not  hide from anything , i have to be strong  " 

AFTER CLASS

(Teacher) "so i am  giving you all the information about this festival and you need to discuss between you two , and then discuss with your class, get new ideas and if this festival is success, i'll give you reward too"

(KRIS AND BORA) "Ok" {both at once}

After that teacher goes and first time Kris says to Bora that.

(Kris) "Today I need to go somewhere so can you leave this discussion thing for tomorrow , we will do tomorrow and i will read through it too"

(Bora) "Ok.......actually i also need to go somewhere. so ok.........we'll do this tomorrow"

Bora is shocked that Kris who is always rude to her, today is speaking so kindly. And also she saw him last day too (talking to a kid). They both goes outside the school, and are actually following the same path.

(Bora) "Are you going this way too"

(Kris) "yes"

(Bora) "sorry, but where are you going"

(Kris) "first where you are going Ms. President"

(Bora) "I'm going to Hospital"

Kris stops and looks at Bora and then starts walking

(Kris) "You are perfectly fine then why"

(Bora) "..............................."

(Kris) "Ok.......if it's personal"

(Author) Actually kris is also going to hospital to meet some other vampires, but he doen't tell Bora that he is also going to same Hospital(City Hospital)

Then Kris suddenly walks to different root without telling Bora. Bora sees at back but Kris is not there.

(Bora) "Where....did..he go? ", "it's good because i don't want him to know why i'm going to Hospital "

At Hospital

Kris is with his Vampire uncle, while Bora is searching for office. she enters a weird room, she is shocked that why a room like  this is in a Hospital. then someone from the back ,...............he catches Bora too tightly that she can't move.

(Bora) "..........H.......E..........L...............P.......................M................E..........."

But no one comes just then...................

(Bora) "K.....R..........I..........S"

And she falls down on floor, she finds herself too weak to see and speak.

(Author) it was a vampire attack but for some reasons that vampire couldn't harm her, just then Kris came and he saved her for that vampire. 

Kris takes Bora to Patient room and asks doctor to take care of her, and 

(Kris to doctor) "Don't tell her that who saved her and what happened to her" (doctor is the same vampire uncle of Kris)

Kris goes back to his Home..........

(Inside Kris) "what was that?.................how come that vampire couldn't harm that girl , why ? ............if there was other human that vampire could have killed him/her, then why............what is reason she was in that room,       ..........why she went to Hospital" . "Hmmm..........why i am so concerned about that girl, just sleep Kris"

At Hospital

Bora wakes up and asks doctor that why she's here, he doesn't tell her anything

(Doctor) "You were coming to hospital and you fell down outside the Hospital, we took you here, and now you are perfectly fine"

Bora doen't ask anything about attack and Kris............Doctor is shocked that why he(Vampire doctor) can't go near to that girl and why she doen't remember about Kris being there..............and starts taking her address and all information.....to check on her.........

Bora goes back to home after that long day and goes straight to her bed without talking to her parents about her being sick, because she knows that they will show concerns only because they are told to do so;

(Bora while crying in her room) "why i'm here, who told them to be my parents, is there someone who knows about me,please tell me"

|||||||||||||||Bora will go to Hospital again tomorrow............why did she go to Hospital..........i guess you are pretty sure about it||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||\\\i'll update soon so please read my first story.......and please do comment|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||\