why he acts like that?

Vampire in my school

Mark is taking Bora out of canteen and he says to her :

(Mark) "why are you like this, he was so rude to you and you were just standing there, can't you protect yourself"(angry)

(Bora) "....i know that i should have said something but i am who i am, i can't change myself, i just want that everyone will except me but their reactions are so hurting (crying)"

(Mark) "ok.........s...sorry......just relax and let's go to class, it's about to start"

BORA and Mark go to class and sit at their places, then comes Kris and his family,, Kris sits next to Bora

(KRIS to himself) "why she looks like she cried, is it because i over-react in canteen, leave it i'm not a good guy, so it's ok"

Teacher comes to class and annouce something

(Teacher) "As you all know that next month we have school festival so for that i want representative, BORA is president so she is co-ordinator and from boys i want one co-ordinator"

(ALL girls in the class) "KRIS ...........KRIS .................KRIS............KRIS,,,,,,,,,,"

KRIS stands up and

(KRIS) "i will do that"

(ALl girls) "wow.........so ...........handsome"

Mark and Bora are shocked,.......(*********ring*****) 

(Mark)"ok then bye bora let's meet tomorrow"

(Hyorin) "bye bora, ,.............i'll call you ok"

(BORA) "ok bye"

Bora is on her way to home then she hears a scream of a child, she goes running towards that voice and found that there is someone standing in front of her

a little boy is crying because he is beaten by some bad boys, a other person is trying to calm him, Bora can't see him from back so she goes to front and

he is KRIS

(Kris to boy) "Hey little boy, you are not a weak boy so you need to show that how brave you are, after all you are a Man, right "

(Boy)  "yes,,...............i'm Man .........thank you Hyung, you are best.....ok bye hyung.......see you "

(Kris) "ok bye"

Kris turns back and found that Bora is there, she saw everything. Kris tries to be cool about it, then Bora says

(BORA) "don't worry i'll not tell anyone about it, you are so kind to kids then why for your classmates....... "

(KRIS) "i don't care about you knowing all this, if you wanna tell then tell everyone but never talk to me like you know me, i don't like to talk with someone like you"

BORA is hurt when he says things like this, KRIS turns back and goes to his way

(BORA) "why he is so rude to me, why everyone is rude to me, i didn't do anything wrong,"

Bora while crying goes to her home (she is hurt because only Mark and Hyorin are good to her)

AT VAMPIRE'S HOUSE

(Suho) "Kris you came , where were you"

KRIS pretends like he didn't hear him and goes straight to his room.

(Dasom) "soyu unnie tell me why we are here, i don't know whole thing tell me , huh"

(soyu) "ok i'll tell you, it is like this"

"AROUND thousand of years back there was a king who wanted that vampires and humans should live together and for that king decided that he will choose the most powerful vampire and then let him marry his daughter, so like this the most powerful couple was made but it was like , the person who married king's daughter was most powerfull because his daughter had feeling for that vampire. so for us too among our generation the one who will be the first love of that girl will be most powerful vampire. that's why all vampires are searching for that girl, and want to be her first love "

"And we are here because we found that she live in this city, and we transfered to this school only to know about this area and city"

(Daosm) "ohhh.....so we have to find that girl, but unnie how we will know that she is the one, i mean how they decide that who will be that girl"

(Soyu) "i heard this from Dad she is someone who is alone in this city, because she is also not full human she has powers so we just need to find a girl with powers"

(Dasom )"ok unnie i understand .,..........now let's sleep i'm very sleepy"