Who is in Hospital ?

Vampire in my school

Next day Bora wakes up late and miss the school because last night she was crying hard about all the weird and hurtful things that are going around her. And her parents (or should I say caretaker) also don’t wake her up, they just check whether she is alive or not and nothing else. Bora gets up and be ready to go to hospital again today to meet someone there.

In school, first class starts and homeroom teacher comes in class. Hyorin and mark try calling Bora but she doesn’t pick up the call and they are worried about her. Kris also look around and found that Bora didn’t come today.

(Kris) “Was she hurt yesterday that she didn’t come today but uncle didn’t told me anything? Today we need to discuss about festival too”

(Teacher) “today Bora is not here, Hyorin do you know anything about this”

All class now look at Hyorin

Hyorin, “Actually sir, yesterday was her brother’s birthday so she went to meet him, I guess she didn’t come.”

Hyorin somehow lied. Mark also sighed that she somehow managed.

(Kris inside) “she went to hospital yesterday why she is telling lies, and come to think of it why that girl went to hospital and to that room? It is so frustrating, why I am thinking about that weird girl”

(Teacher to kris), “Kris, Bora didn’t come and you two hadn’t discussed anything about festival I can’t give job to anyone other than Bora so today go to her house and discuss things and report to me tomorrow” and kris says “O………..OK ”

All girls “WHAT!!!!!!!!”

Kris’s family is smiling becuase it’s first time Kris is obeying a teacher’s order.

 

On the other side Bora went to meet her childhood best friend who is in hospital for 3 years and he is in coma from 1 year and still hasn’t woke up, she sits next to him, talks to him and says goodbye and head to home.

Today her so called parents are not home they went to Taiwan for some business and she will be alone for 2 days. Bora comes home and prepare some tea for her and lie on sofa for some rest.

School ends and Kris take the address of Bora from the homeroom teacher and goes to her home in his car, saying bye to his family. And all of them smile and say, “Enjoy Kris…”

Kris doesn’t understand what they are implying but he just want to finish this thing soon so that he can go home and rest. He doesn’t have  interest in Bora or not in finding that powerful girl. He just came here to protect her family.

Kris reached to Bora’s house and see that her house is not that big, it’s just a small house with only 2-3 rooms. He rings the bell, but no one comes, he then try to knock door but the door is open, he doesn’t know what to do but he then enters the house.

Then he hears something …………….   

//////////////////////////////

Sorry guys for so late update, enjoy.......................