Chapter 1 - Transfer students

Vampire in my school

High school, the best place for teenagers to study and enjoy. The story is about a girl who is the top student in school, but because of her shyness she doesn't talk much and her classmates also most of the times, ignore her. now let's move on to our story with our lovely girl Bora (who is getting ready to go school)

Bora's PV

.........wake up .............wake up (Bora's Mother)

Ohhhhh......why today, i'm late , today is the first day of our this semester, i have to run now............

Finally i am here at school, but i'll just go to class, there are so many new faces this semester.

**********************************************************************

BORA comes to the class and sits at last seat (near the window). now here comes the most popular girl of school HYORIN (who is a little rude and weird, but she is only close+secret friend of Bora). Noone knows that Hyorin is close with Bora, because she(Hyorin) doesn't want this. Hyorin sits in front row next to MARK (Hyorin's Brother )now here comes the teacher.

(Teacher) 'Today we have few more students who came here from USA, so i hope that all of you will treat them nicely, so please come one by one 

"Hi i'm Suho" ,"I'm Baekhyun","I'm Taemin","I'm Kai","I'm Dasom","And i'm Soyu" (ALL) "Hope you all will treat us greatly"............

(All the students)"Ohhhhh.................They are so handsome","That girl is so beautiful ......hmm......."

(Teacher) "I guess one of you is not here, where is he?"

(Dasom)"Sir , Oppa(Big brother) will come from tomorrow"

(Teacher)"OK......then sit all of you and if you have any problem then you can ask Miss. Bora , she is class-president"

(ALL 6  New students) "Hello! nice to meet you Bora miss.president"

(BORA) "h......hi......nice to meet you too"

After school :Now Bora is telling new students about school's rule and everything , because it's her duty.

(Kai)"BORA_shi, you are really smart and pretty, can i call you Bora, i wanna be your friend  "(Kai's killer smile)

(Bora)"huh........you can call me Bora but for friend i think i need time for that"

(Baekhyun)"All girls are ready to be our friends why not you"

(Bora )"Sorry, I ..huh I need to go home, let's meet tomorrow","BYE"

(ALL 4 boys and 2 girls) "Bye!!!!!"

 

(BORA to herself) What was that, i can't make friends so easily, it's hard for me. Why i'm the class-president?

(Walking in the street ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,And at the corner of street)

(CRASH) (BORA) huh......who ?............SORRY ........i was thinking about something

((she bumped with a handsome boy )) 

(Boy) "I don't wanna know your pathetic excuse, so just excuse me"

(Bora) "What ? hey don't you know how to talk with someone"

He ignores her and goes to his own way....

(Bora)"what was that?"

 

***********************************************************

hey guys please like my story , this is my first time so please look forward to the vampire + love story of my this first fanfic