Chapter 4

Only you

~ It was your turn now and you followed the same ritual, but this time the bottle pointed to Kai. You approached him to kiss him on the cheek but Kai moved and your lips touched. It was fast, barely a peck but enough for you to feel his soft lips. ~

You moved away slowly, longing to touch his lips again. Instantly, Eunbi stood up and left the room. You were shocked, you didn't realised they were still there. Kai's kiss made you forget where you were. You stood up as well and went to follow her. You caught her in the building entrance.

“Wait”, you called her and grabbed her wrist to stopped her.

“How could you?”, she cried. “You know I like him. What kind of friend are you?”

“It was just a game, you know that could have happened”, you tried to excuse.

“You looked like you were really enjoying it”, he said and release from your hand. The look she directed to you broke your heart. It was a hateful look. You watched her leaving, unable to say anything else. You turned around and found Chanyeol looking at you from the door.

“Is she okay?”, he asked.

“She's angry at me”, you answered, your tears about to emerge. Chanyeol approached and hugged you.

“I'm sorry, it's my fault. This was supposed to be an important day”, Chanyeol said. You raised your head and looked at him, asking him with your glare.

“Well, I prepared this for long. I was going to ask you to be my girlfriend.

” If you would have said the question took you by surprise you would have lied. You were waiting for that question and you knew exactly your answer.

“I'd love to be your girlfriend”, you replied hugging him tightly. Chanyeol smiled brightly and kissed your head. When you broke the hug you could see Kai getting into the building.

You went home with Chanyeol who kissed you in the cheek before going to his own apartment. You couldn't find Eunbi in the main room, so you supposed she was in the bedroom. You headed to the door but stopped when you heard her talking on the phone.

“I'd love to. See you tomorrow then. Bye Kai”, you heard. You didn't feel on the mood to talk to her so you decided to sleep on the couch.

Next morning, Eunbi didn't show signs of life yet. You took some clothes from the clothes line to avoid stepping on your bedroom and changed. When you left your building to college you found Kai waiting outside.

“Hi”, he simply said.

“Hi. Are you waiting for someone?”, you asked hoping inside he was there for you.

“I'm waiting for Eunbi. I'm taking her to college”, Kai replied without raising his head to you.

“Oh, that's great”, you forced a smile. You said good-bye to Kai and went on your way. What did they say on the phone last day? Were they dating? Many questions crossed your mind on your way college. You couldn't help but felt jealous. Now you were with Chanyeol and no matter what, you had to get rid of your feelings for Kai. That would only hurt Eunbi. She had given you so much your whole life, you couldn't do that to her.

Days went by and you focused on your studies and your relationship with Chanyeol. You tried hard to love him back but everytime he touched or kissed you, you couldn't only think about Kai. But you had to stay strong for Eunbi.

Since Chanyeol was out of town for a few days and Eunbi wasn't in the mood to do anything, you decided to accept the invitation of your college friends and went to a night club with them. You was wearing a plain black dress. It was short and tight but not enough to seem obscene.

While your friends went for a drink you were headed for the dance floor. You were immerse in the music when you felt a pair of hands grabbing your hips from behind. You turned around, it was Kai.

“Kai, what are you doing here?”, you shouted trying to be heard over the music.

“Same as you, I just came to dance”, he replied and grabbed you again. You knew you had to pull him but you longed for his touch so badly. You wrapped your hands around his neck and began to dance slowly. Your bodies colliding sensually, you could feel his arousal. He leaned toward your jaw line leaving sweet kisses until reached your lips. He kissed you passionately, your tongues moving in unison. You let out and inaudible moan and Kai pulled your neck against him to deepen the kiss.

“Let's go to my place”, Kai whispered and dragged you by the hand.