Chapter 3

Only you

~ “Well, I don't know him yet so I can't say... I guess... I guess not”, you finally said. “Fine, because I really like him”, Eunbi just replied before going to bed without even looking at you. You remained there for a while. Was it like a kind of threat? That couldn't be possible, you had never fought for a boy before. ~

After that day, you began to meet Chanyeol often. He used to go to your coffee shop and wait for you to walk with you to home. You made close friends with him soon, he was easy-going and understanding. You could talk with him comfortably but you had the feeling that he didn't see you only as a friend. Maybe you got confused at first about your feelings for him, but after knowing him better you couldn't see him in a romantic way. No matter how hard you tried, Kai was still stuck in your mind.

You and Eunbi didn't talk much lately, every time you asked her she said that she was tired because of college and work but you knew the true reason. She was trying hard to call Kai's attention but that boy didn't look interested in her. All the times that Kai joined you and Chanyeol, Eunbi insisted on going too and spent all the time trying to talk with Kai. But her effort was useless, Kai only talked to you and Chanyeol. Actually, you and Kai had many things in common and you both often found yourselves talking excited about anything. The attraction was so noticeable that you had to control yourself at times.

Kai kept asking you to go to the dance studio and you finally agreed, after all it was just to test your dance skills. You expected to see Kai's group there but he was alone. He welcomed you with a shy smile. The rest of the group was busy and couldn't get to come so he was going the only one to test you. Kai put some music on and asked you to dance. You began to move shyly at first, but once you got more comfortable you let your mind go, feeling the music and moving according to what you felt. Kai didn't avert the eyes from you even for a second, his look intense. Without any word about your dance, he asked you to follow his choreo. It was a difficult dance but you managed to follow him and figured it out. The choreo was for two dancers, there were some moves where Kai was so close to you that you could feel his breath in you ear. It was so hot.

After three hours, you finished exhausted. Kai sat on the floor and you imitated him.

“What do you think?”, you asked him still trying to catch your breath.

“You need to improve but your moves are really good and I can feel your passion about it”, Kai replied. He was looking so cute that you blushed a little. Kai noticed and smirked slightly.

Then Eunbi and Chanyeol arrived with food. Eunbi thought that probably “you both” were starving after practice and decided to cook something. You ate in silent, the atmosphere was awkward. Finally Chanyeol broke the ice.

“Why don't we play a game?”, he suggested.

“What game?”, you asked curious. You were bad at every single game but that could be fun and remove the tension.

“Spin the bottle”, he said. You almost choked but the rest agreed quickly.

You sat on a circle and Eunbi asked to go first. She took a bottle and place it in the middle of the circle, then made it spin. After a few seconds the bottle stopped and pointed to you. Eunbi leaned and kissed you slightly on the cheek. It was your turn now and you followed the same ritual, but this time the bottle pointed to Kai. You approached him to kiss him on the cheek but Kai moved and your lips touched. It was fast, barely a peck but enough for you to feel his soft lips.