Chapter 1

Only you

You were thrilled to start your new life. You were going to begin college in a couple of days and you just moved into a small but comfy apartment with your best friend Eunbi. You even found a part-time job in a coffee shop near home. Your life had been hard, you didn't know your parents and you lived with your grandmother until she died. Loosing your only family was the worst thing that ever happened to you but you fortunately had Eunbi. She was a sister to you and you could have never been able to go through all the bad things in your life without her.

You both finally stepped into your apartment. You looked around, it was small and you had to share bed with Eunbi but it was yours. You started to unpack and arrange your things. In a couple of hours it looked like a real home, all cute and nice. While Eunbi was settling the last details, you decided to go for groceries. You wandered around a little until you found a convenience store. You took a basket and began to look for some stuff. You saw a really cute boy looking at you, he smiled and you blushed a little but smiled back. When you finished shopping you headed for home and realised that the cute boy of the store was following right behind you. You panicked a little, what if he was an assailant? You sped up trying to remember your way home. Once you got until your building door, you looked for your keys but realised you forgot them inside. You were about to press the intercom when the boy of the store stopped beside you.

“Do you need help?”, he asked and opened the door with his key. You sighed, relieved. How could you think he was an assailant?

“Thank you”, you replied shyly trying to cover your red face.

“Anytime. Are you new in the building?”, he asked with the brightest smile you had ever seen. 

“Yes, I just moved today”, you said as you both headed the elevator.

“Cool!”, he exclaimed.

“My name is Chanyeol by the way”, he introduced himself.

“I'm (Y/N). Nice to meet you Chanyeol.”

“I live in the 6th floor if you need anything”, his smile never faded. He was so nice and cute! 

“Th-thanks”, you muttered shyly again. The elevator stopped in the 5th floor and you stepped out. 

“See you around (Y/N)”, Chanyeol waved from inside.

“See you”,you just could say before the elevator's doors closed again. You got into your apartment in a hurry. 

“Eunbi! Eunbi!”, you shouted. Eunbi appeared from your bedroom looking awkwardly at you. “I've met the cutest guy ever”, you said unable to hide the excitement in your voice.