Seven

Unconditional

The next morning, Hyun woke up to see the glorious Cho Kyuhyun is sleeping beside her. His arms are on her stomach. "Kyu-ah.." she mumbled. Kyuhyun moved a bit and pulled her into a hug. "Kyuhyun, we need to go to work. I need to prepare your breakfast." Hyun his face. "Hm okay. Let's shower first?" Kyuhyun requested. "Yah Cho Kyuhyun!" Hyun exclaimed. Kyuhyun laughed and kissed her forehead. "Go ahead." Hyun smiled and went to have her shower. 

 

Hyun was preparing the breakfast, Kyuhyun came and backhugged her. "Smells good." Kyuhyun praised. "You don't know how to make this right?" Hyun teased. 

"Yah! I can cook!" Kyuhyun insisted. 

"Prove it." 

"Ah--it's okay." he grinned and kissed Hyun's cheeks. Hyun chuckled with her winning face and pecked a kiss on Kyuhyun's lips. "Wah! You're good already!" Kyuhyun exclaimed, looking so impressed. Hyun just smiled and continued her cooking. After breakfast, they got ready for work. "You should drive on your own. I have RadioStar preparation. So I'm going to MBC straight away." Kyuhyun said. "Okay then. I will take the bus." Hyun nodded. "Did you forget you have your car?" Kyuhyun asked. "Ah, okay. I forgot about that." she grinned. The couple went down the to the basement parking and walked towards two luxurious beautiful car parked side by side. 

Kyuhyun was about to get into his car, Hyun called upon him. "Kyuhyun ah.." 

"Hm?" his flashed  a smile on her. "Thank you again." she thanked. 

"Drive safe okay, my love? I love you. So much." he smiled. "I love you too. Drive safe, handsome." 

Kyuhyun laughed and went into his car and drove out first. Hyun get into her car. It took her few minutes for her to adapt herself to her first and new car which she had never dreamed of getting one. Then she drove out to the SM building. She parked it at the parking lots and went out. 

Someone approached her. "Nice car." the man said. "Sir. Good morning." she bowed. She forgot that people might be asking how come she could buy such an expensive car with her current salary and her secret with Kyuhyun might just burst out like that. "When did you buy this?" the executive asked. "Ahh--it was---" her phone rang, She looked at the screen, not noticing that Mr. Kim was having a glance of her screen. "Cho Kyuhyun? A heart?" his eyes was sharp and Hyun knows that she's in big trouble. 

"Meet me at my office. And tell Kyuhyun, I want to see him as well. Come with him." and with that, Mr. Kim just went away. It was the third call from Kyuhyun. Hyun answered. "Honey! Are you okay?!" Kyuhyun asked worriedly. "My heart was gonna burst that you didn't pick up my call!" he yelled. 

"I'm sorry. Kyu, Mr. Kim wants to see us."

"He knew?"

"We forgot that my salary ain't enough for a brand new latest model of Range Rover." 

"Are you okay?"

"I don't know."

"I will be returning to the building at 10. Wait for me in the practice room." 

"Okay." she immediately put down the phone and end the call. She couldn't talk much as her heart was beating so fast afraid of what's going to happen. If she is going to get fired, she might not have any place to work anymore. Other companies might not be hiring her. And worst, Kyuhyun doesn't know that this dating thingy might cause her big trouble. She had never told Kyuhyun on this as she doesn't want to worry and make him feeling guilty. Of course, she wants him to be happy if being with her and she had to go through thing are what it takes. 

----------------------------------------------

A/N: With this happening, what would happen to the couple? Stay tuned for next chappie! And thank you for subscribing too! I aprreciate it so much! Thank you. And leave comments too. I need to see what you guys are thinking. Thank you so much! Thanks again everyone! :))))