Fifteen

Unconditional

The two were having their dinner that night. Hyun was cold as usual. It was a complete silence. Both of them didn't say anything. It was like that everyday. Kyuhyun looked at Hyun just to get she replied a glare. He cleared his throat. "I will be having my solo debut in a week. I just finished my recording for the whole album today. The photoshoot for the album is tomorrow. Will you come with me?" Kyuhyun asked. but Hyun just shook her head. "Just for this one time." Kyuhyun pleaded. "No. Thanks for the dinner." Hyun put her plate on her lap and rolled the wheelchair to the sink and wash her dishes. Kyuhyun kept his silence while still eating. Hyun didn't say anything but to just rolled away from the dining room. 

Kyuhyun's phone rang. He answered it and put the loudspeaker on as he was still eating. "Nae, Jihye. I'm eating."

"Oh mianhae oppa. I heard you're having your solo debut in a week?" 

"Yes."

"You will do the photoshoot tomorrow right?" 

"How did you know?"

"Oppa, I know every little details about you. It may sound y, but I love you. That's why." she chuckled. "I should come to support tomorrow." she added.

"It's okay, Jihye. I can do it on my own." 

"Nope! I'm coming. Oppa, can you sing the song for me?" 

"Why don't you just wait for the album to come out?"

"Oppa~~" her voice was most likely to show some affection. Kyuhyun sighed silently and sang the chorus part. "Oppa! Your voice is so good! Omona~" she praised. Kyuhyun chuckled in awkwardness and thanked her. "Oppa, the song is about Hyun is it?" 

"What do you mean?"

"Well, everyone knows she doesn't love you anymore. And you are planning to leave her after this debut right?"

"Jihye--"

"I heard you and Sungmin oppa talked last week. You can't stand her right? When is it exactly you're leaving?"

"I will go to USA a month after debut." 

"May I go too?"

"You need to finish your training in the agency, Jihye."

"I can ask the CEO. Ah, oppa. I got to go. Bye! I will meet you tomorrow." she cut off the call. Kyuhyun sighed. Without him noticing, Hyun was behind the wall all the time and heard his conversation with Jihye. She held her tears and went to her room. 

Kyuhyun went to her room after finishing his dinner. He opened the door to see Hyun is already sleeping facing the other side of the room. He went to the bedside and kissed Hyun's forehead. "I'm really sorry that I couldn't keep my promise. I'm sorry I couldn't stand with these things anymore. I love you but this is impossible now." he went out after adjusting Hyun's blanket. 

Hyun opened her eyes after confirming that Kyuhyun had went out. She grabbed her pillow hard trying to hold in the tears but end up crying hard all night.