Three

Unconditional

"You know, when we were performing, I saw you smiling along our performance." Kyuhyun said suddenly. It was just both of them in the waiting room while the others are outside with their hoobaes, the TTS. "I was just smiling seeing my work up there." Hyun replied shortly. "Really? I thought you were looking at me?" Kyuhyun teased. He let out his famous evil smirk. 

"Aren't you supposed to be with the boys?" Hyun asked. "Yes, but I excused myself." he smiled. "You caught my eyes the first time I saw you last month when you were sending the tapes in the studio." he suddenly confessed. Hyun's eyes widened as she quickly turned around to get her back on Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun chuckled seeing her reaction. "He can't be real." Hyun thought to herself. 

"It's been a month since I knew you. I couldn't stop thinking of you every night." Kyuhyun said. His voice was deep, just like how he sang the ballad song. It was soft and lovely. Hyun shut her eyes and opened them again as she exhaled, a bit strong. "I'm here for work. I'm not going to entertain your game here." she blurted out whatever she could say so that Kyuhyun will hate her, so that she won't be keeping any feelings from what Kyuhyun just confessed. 

"What do you mean?"

"You're a star. I'm just a crew. Why the hell you would like someone like me while you can choose lots of other girls in this agency?" and with that, she just went away. Kyuhyun was taken aback by her words. It was crushing him inside. 

 

"Why can't I forget her? She was right. I could choose some better girls in the agency or even from other agencies. She's just a crew. But why do my mind is all about her?" he thought to himself. Kyuhyun sat up and went to play his Starcraft. He was expecting he could get over his mind of Hyun, but instead, he kept losing as he didn't focus on the game and kept thinking of Hyun. He decided to shut down his laptop and went out.

Hyun was lying on the sofa in the practice room. She just finished arranging the boys' schedule for tomorrow. After an hour, she stoo dup and went out of the room. Then, she heard a beautiful yet familiar voice singing Evanesce. It was an acapella version. She went in the room and saw Kyuhyun was singing to it while playing the white piano. It is the music tools room. 

She didn't realized that she was walking towards him. Kyuhyun noticed Hyun was beside him that he moved a bit to the side and pulled Hyun to sit beside her. Hyun was like too mesmerized that she was acting like she was hypnotized by his voice. Kyuhyun shifted his gaze to Hyun time by time he was singing and playing the piano. His smile could just melt any girl and now, even Hyun is too. It wasn't the usual smile people are seeing. It was the purest, most sincere and loving smile ever.

He finished his singing and looked over Hyun beside him. Hyun was keeping silence along the time. "Why?" Kyuhyun asked, he sounded so soft and lovable. "Nothing. I think I should go." Hyun was about to get up, Kyuhyun immediately wrapped his arms around Hyun's waist and kissed her. Hyun was about to push him but instead, she put her hand on his shoulder. How could she resists her bias for years? The one she had been dreaming on to have all this while. Kyuhyun pulled her closer and kissed her deeper. 

After some seconds, Hyun broke the kiss. "This is wrong, Kyuhyun." Hyun said with a low tone. "Why? I just realized today I couldn't help but to fall in love with you. I couldn't focus on my Starcraft. I kept losing eventhough I tried to focus and win. You won my mind over." Kyuhyun whispered. Her face was inches from him. She could hear his breath, he could hear her heart pounding so hard. Hyun the remembered Kyuhyun once said in an interview that he would be leaving his game if he falls in love. Is this it? But how come he could fall for her? It was impossible. 

"I know you are thinking that this is absurd. But this absurd is real, Nam Hyunsoo. I, Cho Kyuhyun is in love with you. Deeply in love." he added. "But I'm just a staff. This is wrong. Our world are not the same, Kyuhyun." she tried to let go but his grip was too strong. "If you are afraid what people might say, I will give you time. We keep this as secret first and tell my agency when you're ready. Okay?" he suggested, but Hyun shook her head. 

"I don't want to lose you. Please?" his eyes was so beautiful. The way he looked at Hyun made Hyun couldn't say anything else but yes. "Yes. But please keep this as secret. Okay? I need you to promise me." she agreed. "Okay, sweetheart. I will. Thank you so much." his smile widened. 

Hyun was stuttering to his face but then Kyuhyun put her hand on his cheeks. Hyun smiled. "I can't believe it's you." she said. "What do you mean?" 

"I will tell you later." 

Kyuhyun pulled her into one more beautiful kiss. This time, it was better, more passionate, full of love.