Twenty one

Unconditional

Hyun was working on lyrics for Miss A's new album then she received a call from Donghae. "Yoboseyo? Nae oppa?"

"Hyun, where are you?"

"JYP. Why?"

"Can you come to the hospital now? Kyuhyun collapsed during practice."

"What?! I'm coming!!" Hyun hung up as she snatched her sweater and run out of the building. She reached the hospital and saw Leeteuk, Sungmin, Donghae and Eunhyuk with their manager in front of the counter talking to each other. She immediately ran towards them. "Where's Kyu?!" 

HYUN POV

"Where's Kyu?!" I said between my short breath, exhausted. "Relax first, Hyun. He's in the treatment room. The doctor is in process for his chemo." the manager calmed me. I just nodded to him. The doctor came out. "Doctor?"

"Mrs. Cho."

"I want to see my husband."

"Sure. He is resting. You should cheer him up, give him strength. He didn't take his medicine and come for treatment for a week. He was too exhausted." I sighed at the doctor and bowed before I went into the room. I looked over Kyu who was lying on the bed. "What were you thinking not receiving your treatment?!" I hit his arms. "I---"

"What?"

"I miss you."

"That's not a reason, stupid." I pinched his nose. Kyu laughed and held my hands as he kissed them. "I love you. Please don't do this to me?" I pleaded. "I'm sorry my love. I won't repeat this again." he smiled. 

"Promise me you will get better?"

"Promise." Kyu kissed my hands again and my hair. "I love you so much." he added. I smiled and kissed his lips for seconds. I looked into his eyes, there were pain in his eyes. I his hair. "I will be by your side till you are healthy again. Just like you did for me." 

"I'm sorry about the pregnancy things."

"It's okay. I'm sorry I couldn't give you any child but I will take care of you until you get well again." I smiled. "But I can still have the wonders of your body am I?" he asked cheekily. I laughed and pinched his cheeks. "ert!!" 

"Hahaha! It hurts, baby!" he removed my hands off his cheeks and kissed them. Kyu pulled me closer and kissed me with my hands holding his hair. "I love you so much, my wife." he whispered. "I will always love you, my husband. Forever, unconditionally." I replied.