Heartbeat

Mysterious Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello. Everyone. Finally I am back.  Long time no update.  Do You guys miss me ? XP haha…. Since I was busy with my last semester examination and my job, i can’t update last few weeks.  Give me your ideas about the story.  Love you all. See ya!!!  

~*~

Nicole's POV

Since that night Jiyong-ssi always wait for me after work and walk me home, even I said it is fine to walk alone. However, Jiyong-ssi still insists..... Seems like I am someone special to him....

As usual, I cleaned up and get dressed. JiYong-ssi already wait for me outside Kwon's coffee. He lean on the wall as usual.

"I'm walk you home today." He said causally.

" It is fine! I can walk home by myself. No Need to......" He cut off my reject.

"Don't be stubborn. Nicole-ah! Just let me walk you home. It is dark and silent in that late evening, there are lots of drunken men and ert guys around. I don't want any bad happens."

"But..... Why?"

"If I said that I am damn worried that you would be in danger, am I seems insane....?! "  His cheeks turns little pink.

"Oooh.... Okok"

No one dare to start the conversation....

It is weird and super awkward.

I hate that feeling!

Two of us walk side by side and looked at each other with shyly smile.

I try to think something to talk, stupid me.... My brain is totally blank.... What are you doing, Jung Yong Joo?

I reached my house and say goodbye, when I am about to turn around to head in my house, Jiyong-ssi pulled me into his hug.

"Good Night! Cola-ah! See ya!" He let go of me and smile."

"Good night! Jiyong-ssi!" I hang my head down,  still shocked by his sudden action.

"Call me Jiyong oppa. You can drop the formal. Bye!" Jiyong-ssi ,no..... Jiyong winked and smile.

Why......Why you feel worried?

Why..... Why you cared about me?

While I am just......

I am nobody!

~*~

Next Day

Since I have night shift today, I can sleep longer.

While I was walking into my bathroom to refresh my brain, I found that there is a girl with dark circle under her eyes in the mirror.

Yes! I can't sleep well last night.

Because of him...... Kim Jiyong

In order to not to look tired, I applied little bb cream with eye concealer to cover my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter