Dinner

Mysterious Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's POV

When we leave Kwon's coffee , it is already 10.30pm.

Only few people in the street.

It is dark and silent.

Almost of the restaurant closed.

" Jiyong-ssi, it seems like almost all restaurant closed already. Er..... I.... eat ramen at home.... So, bye....."  Nicole said with flat tone.

I remember one restaurant must open when I was high school student, I always come and have dinner.

I grabbed her hand, while she blinks her eyes few times with shocked face.

I pull away and said, " aiii.... Sorry for my impolite behavior. Nicole-ah,  I remember one restaurant over here must open. " I looked at Nicole and smile, " Let's go together."

Nicole nodded and follow behind me to walk into the small alley.

“Anyeonghaesayo, ajumaaaaiii!" I said with my cheerful voice.

" aigoo...... Jiyong-ah. It's been a century I haven't seen you. Where have you been?" Ahjuma replied in friendly tone and rubs my cheeks as always, while I came to her small restaurant for dinner in my high school life.

She just like my another one mother, cared me a lot.

She noticed that Nicole comes with me and teased us, " aha.....Jiyong-yaa.....Your girlfriend is so pretty. Come.... Come and sit.... What is your name? Agassi!"

" Annyeonghaesayo! I am Jung Nicole. But I am not his......."

I cut Nicole's explanation, "Ahjumma! Two Ramen and deukboggi. Juseyo!!"
I don't know why I feel happy that ahjumma mistakes us as couple.

I can't help but to smile.

" It's been a while since I saw you. Where have you been?"  Ahjumma asked.

I told Ahjumma that I went to New York 4 years long for studying and some interesting stuffs happen in my university school life, now I am working in Kwon's coffee.

I turn around and looked at Nicole. She seems boring and looking around the small restaurant. I approached her, " Nicole-ah!"

"Ne ! Jiyong-ssi!"

"Are you boring?"

" Aniyo! This place seems great!" Nicole said with smile

"Haha....I am afraid that you don't like it."

Nicole whispered in a very low voice," This place looks like the one I came while I am in Kangwondo."

" Nicole, she lived in Kangwondo before?" I though.

While I am still in my deep thought, Nicole already ate her ramen happily.

"It's so delicious!!" She said with her cheerful tone.

I stared at Nicole and whispered," You are so cute!"

" Nicole-ah!! Can I ask you something?"

" Sure!" She replied me with still busy eating her ramen.

"Have you been to Kan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter