Chapter 4

Chaos at Home
Month 6 Chanyeol’s Pov

I can’t believe we are having twins~  All I can think is that Super Junior Song~  Though, I wonder, isn’t my bump supposed to be bigger than it is?  I mean, if I have twin, it should be bigger right?  Maybe.  I mean, it has gotten bigger since last month, so that’s good.  I have another doctor’s appointment tomorrow. 

Kris said he couldn’t come this time, he has a very important meeting to attend, and so, he will leave me with Xiumin.  Unfortunately, the meeting is all the way in Guangzhou, which is pretty far from Beijing.  Like, I don’t know, about three to four hours?  I am not even sure if he will use the train or airplane. 

I am watching him pack a night’s worth of clothes.  Though, he should have to leave in the morning?  Why is he packing?  I back hug him.  “Why are you packing?  Isn’t your meeting during the afternoon?”  I asked him.  “Well, this is just in case, and, there might be a meeting at 10pm as well so, you never know.”  He said as he turned around, and hugged me tight.

“I love you.”  I said.  He laughed softly in my hair.  “Me too.”  He said as he ruffled my hair.  He turned around, and closed his suit case.  He put it by the nightstand.  “You already took a shower?”  He asked me.  I shook my head.  “You wanna join me?”  He asked.  I was ‘thinking’ for a second.  Then, I nodded.

I then followed him into the bathroom.  “So, what are you going to name the two children?”  I asked as I took off my L shirt.  “Have no idea, I want to be surprised on there gender as well!”  He said to me.  “Me too!  Though next month, we better grab some baby stuff, you know, a lot of pregnancies end on the eighth month, but, I mean, it’s good to get things early just in case it’s going to be nine months!”  I said to him with a smile.

He gave me a soft smile back.  “You’re too much Chanyeol!  Get out of the bathroom.”  He said pointing at the door.  I grabbed my shirt and pants, and I waved to him.  “I didn’t mean it literally!”  He said to me grabbing me back.  He puts my clothes on the counter, and starts the shower. 

Oh yeah, since the last month, I was only puking in the morning, not throughout the day.  Also, I only do that every other day.  So, I hope that it will just stop soon.  I really don’t like doing that. 

After Shower

Chanyeol and I were sitting on our swinging bench on the balcony, looking at the bright, big moon.  Hearing the waves from the pond down below, makes me want to do this more often.  And just the two of us, holding hands, romantic.  I love it.  I love him too! 

The Next Day

We fell asleep on the swinging bench.  The cold air rushed to my uncovered feet.  That is what woke me up.  I squealed a bit, well, enough to wake up Kris.  Which I don’t like waking up Kris, he should be able to sleep in as long as he wants.  Well, today he has a meeting, so he kind of hast to wake up early.

“Good Morning!”  I said to him.  He smiled at me.  He got up, and walked into the room with me. I saw Xiumin laying on the couch watching TV.  “Xiumin!”  Kris screamed. Xiumin shot up, and dashed over to him.  “Yes?”  He asked.  “You will go over too the hospital with both Chanyeol and Qifan, understood?”  Kris said.

“Qifan, sir?”  Xiumin asked.  “Yeah, you will meet him there.”  Kris said to him.  Xiumin nodded.  Kris came to me, and hugged me.  “Unfortunately, I have to go now.”  He said as he gave me a very passionate kiss.  I put my arms around his neck very tightly, but not tight enough to hurt him though.  "I love you too much!  Please!  Don't go~  I'll miss you so much~"  I said to him looking at him eye to eye.  "I know."  He said.

He let go of me and bowed.  I was breaking out in tears.  He blew a kiss to me, and walked out of the door.  I tried to run after him, but I felt Xiumin hold me.  "I'm sorry Chanyeol, you need to get to your appointment.  Don't want to forget about these two, do you?"  He asked me.  I wiped my tears and sniffled, then I nodded.  "Yes, let's go,..."  I said as I held his hand.  "Please, take good care of me until he gets back?"  I asked him.  "Of course I will!"  He said as he smiled.

At the Hospital

We got there, and went to my exam room.  I sat on the table, and looked at Xiumin.  “Ah~ Qifan~ You’re here~”  I said to him.  He giggled.  “Ah~ this must be Xiumin~ How are you?”  He asked with a cute smile.  “I am ok, how about yourself?”  He asked back.  “Very good!”  Qifan replied.  “Yea, so go kiss in the bathroom or something, I will be fine.”  I said.  “Okie~”  Xiumin said as he grabbed Qifan and ran out of the room with him.  I looked at the wall.  I am alone in a room?

I mean, I know I allowed them to leave, but I have no idea when the doctor is going to be here...

I heard a knock on the door.  "Come in~"  I said.  The person came in, oh~ the doctor~!  "Hello~  How have you been since last month?"  He asked.  "My bump got a bit bigger, and I only puke in the morning now, every other day."  I said to him.  "Well, now that's good!  Now, where is Kris?"  He asked.  "At a meeting, so, he asked Xiumin and Qifan to watch me, but, they are making out in the bathroom right now."  I said to him.

He laughed.  "Ah~  Ok, now, let's look at your babies."  He said.  "Okay!"  I said.  He put the special gel on my stomach, and looked at the screen.  Of course, I didn't because I want it to be a total suprise! 

"Chanyeol?"  He said to me.  He turned off the screen.  "Have you been active lately?"  He asked me.  "Of course!  I walk around the house~  Outside-"  "No, I mean,... with Kris."  He asked as he took off his glasses.  "Um,... a little?"  I answered.  "Ok, that explains it..."  He said as he ruffled his hair.  "What's up?"  I asked.  "Well, it seems like, there might be,...

A third body in there."

Ack~  What am I thinking?  A third child?  Eh,... Whatever comes to my mind, I type,...

Well anyways, Thank you so much for the support~ :D

Bye bye for now!