Chapter 3

Chaos at Home
Month 5

I wake up, and I am in bed.  The lights are off.  I feel a sharp pain in my stomach and my leg.  So, I sat up, and the lamp light on the nightstand.   I see someone sleeping beside me.  Is it Kris?  Oh, I hope so.  I lay back down after turning off the light.  I put my arms around the figure.  The person moves to face me.  “Chanyeol?”  Kris asked? 

“Hello Dear~” I said to him.  He kissed my hand as he holds it.  “I love you.”  He said to me.  “I love you too.”  I said to him.  He laughed softly.  “I love you too.”  He said as he patted my bump.  My bump got a little big, but, it is quite small.  What to expect for my first pregnancy.  Or, at least that is what Mother told me. 

Though, it seems like I have to puke every morning and throughout the day.  I take my medicines, yet, it doesn’t really work.  I wonder if I have to stay like this for the full eight to nine months, I hope not.  I don’t want to wake up every morning to this.  Kris started kissing me.

He got a bit rough than usual.  I started to have a feeling in my stomach.  I grab his shoulders and push him off of me.  Yeah, I forgot to tell you he went on top of me.  So, I ran to the bathroom.  I kneel on my knees in front of the toilet.  I then let all the acidic liquids into the toilet. 

I look at Kris.  He has a worried face.  I flush the toilet.  “Why didn’t you tell me?”  He asked.  “You shouldn’t have to know.”  I said as I felt his chest.  “Though, I am the one to make you in this pain, and have to do this.  I am the one to make you feel miserable.  You shouldn’t have to feel this bad.”  He said.

I slapped him across the cheek.  “Idiot!  Don’t say that!  I wanted a Child!  I don’t care what pain I go through.  I want to see life, not death.  I love you and our baby, ok?”  I said as I started breaking out in tears.  A lot of my emotion is coming out.  Though, I feel hot, so, I fan myself with my hands.

“Are you ok?”  He asked me.  I nodded, “I am fine, ok?”  I said with a smile.  He smiled back at me. 

He walked me back to bed, and laid me down.  He put the covers over me, and turned off the light. 

He lay down beside me.  “I love you” He said to me.  “I love you two.”  I said as I put my arms around him, he does the same.  We snuggle up against each other.

I felt another pain in my stomach.  “Mh~” I made a painful moan.  “Mmh?  Are you ok?” He asked me.  “I am fine, don’t worry.”  I said as let my hold go and lay on my back.  “Uh?”  He sat up.  “I don’t want to hurt our baby.”  I said to him.   “Ah~ you have an appointment tomorrow.” He said.  “Ok~” I said.  I then fell asleep after five minutes.
I woke up with a pain in my stomach.  “Ah~” I screamed.  Why am I hurting?  I don’t feel that I need to puke, nor should I have contractions.  I know that I don’t have those, not yet.  “Are you ok?”  Kris asked.  I shook my head as I stood up and walked to the closet.

I got something to wear out, and went to the bathroom.  I took off my pajamas, and put on a nice blue dress shirt and a darker blue sweater vest, along with a pair of black pants.  It is rather cold out this morning; I looked at the weather forecast for today.  So, I got out of the bathroom.

I put on my socks on along with a pair of black shoes.  I see Kris fumbling with his buttons for his shirt.  I walk over to him with a smile.  I grabbed his hands, and put them to his sides.  I button up a few buttons, but then feel his chest a bit.  “Hehe.”  I said as I buttoned up the rest of his buttons.

I felt a pain in my leg this time.  “Ah~” He looked at me.  “C’mon.”  He said as he grabbed my arm, and brought me out of the room.

He brought me downstairs, avoiding his parents’ glares.  He brings me out to his car, and carefully seats me in the car.  He buckles my seat belt, and then closes the door.  After, he walks to his side of the car.

We drive to the hospital.


We were sitting in the hospital room, when the doctor came in.  “Hello~ how have you been these past five months?”  He asked.  “Eh~ A lot of morning sickness.” I said to him.  He nodded.  He put the special gel on my stomach, and looked at the monitor.  “OH MY!”  He screamed.

Both Kris and I looked at him.  He has already turned off the screen.  “What is it?”  We both ask at the same time. 

“Are you ready to hear this news?”  He asked as he took off his glasses.  “Yes.”  Kris said.  The doctor looked at me.  I nodded.

“I shouldn’t tell you two.”  He said as he wiped his forehead.  Kris made an angry grunt.  “Tell us!”  He said to the doctor. 

The doctor laughed, but then got serious.

“You are having twins.”  He said to us.