Chapter 12

Chaos at Home
Chanyeol's pov

We got back at Aunt's, she said we can be up on the second floor because, she  still was on the first.  So, Kris brought up the suitcases.

I look at Aunt with a cute face.  "Tell Kris I am going to shop~  Haven't shopped here in Korea for a bit, I am sure they have a few more things than last year~"  I said to her.  She nodded "Here is my list, you can get me some stuff as well!!"  Aunt sai, giving me the list with a laugh.  I nodded and bowed.

I walked out of Aunt's house, and walked down the side walk.  If I remember correctly, the shop should be just around the corner.  I see a woman talking with a man, it seems like my mother...?  I stop walking and watch them.  They would have some coffee at this time, and,... these two are as well.  I thought though,... they died?  So, I walk all the way over there, I rub my eyes and look away, they are still there.  So, It can't be a dream?  It could be, but, eh... 

"Excuse me?"  I say to them.  They look up at me, their jaws a bit down.  "I'm probably mistaken, but, you do look like my parents..."  I said to them.  They look like them, just a bit aged,... But, I can still see them in these two. 

"You're mistaken young man, sorry,.."  The woman said to me with a frown.  "Yeah,... *Laugh*  I thought so,... I mean, I did watch them burn when I was little,... so,.. sorry to waste your time,..."  I said to them with a bow. 

"Son,..."  The man said.  The woman looked at him with wide eyes.  "I am deeply sorry to hear about your parents' death,..."  He said to me. 

"Thank you" I said as I smiled.  He smiled back, just like my father did.  I bowed, and turned to the side walk.  "Goodbye~"  I said as I bow once more.


I walk further down the path, I see the woman and man gone... maybe it was just an illusion,...


I get to the store, and look around.  I get what is one Aunt's list.  I pass over the wine section.  I wanted to get some for Kris and I to have tonight.  Not to get drunk, just,... a ramantic moment together~  I love those times eheh~

I checked out, but, I noticed something... Kris's ex-girlfriend??

"Oh hey Chanyeol, no time,m haven't seen, I heard alot about you from Aunt, how you are Kris's 'Husband'."  She said to me.  She walked around me.  "You do have a good frame, seems like you had a child."  She continued.

"I had three actually."  I said to her.

"All in the same year?  Aw, they must be as ugly as Yifan, aren't they?  Oh yeah, Do you know a guy named Qifan?"  She asked me.  I nodded.  "Yeah,... I dumped him several years ago,...  He just wasn't me... any who, that Minseok though,..."  She said evily.

"He's engaged to Qifan"  I said to her. 

Her eyes widened.  "Oh my, I need to get them apart now don't I?"  She said laughing. I shook my head.  He then grabbed my shirt.  "Listen, I will show you the reason why Yifan liked me, because of my kisses, that's what!"  She said to me.  She kissed me right on the lips.

I heard a gasp behind me.  She stopped and looked past me.  I looekd backwards.  Holy cheese cake, Kris!!  I ripped her off of me, and run to Kris. 

"What do you want?"  Kris asked.  "Minseok....I came all the way to Korea just to meet him,... but,... yah know,... he just had to go to China with you, Tao and Luhan didn't he?"  She said to Kris.

"Just, be quiet!"  Kris said to her, hugging me tight, but then latting me loose.  He walked over to her, and looked at her in her eyes.  "Go back with all the other men you said that you liked more than me.  If you got plenty of them, why go to Minseok?  To break his innocent heart?  Or just to be yourself that you've always been.  So, Leave us alone you Donkey."  Kris said as he walked back over to me, and grabbed me. 

We went to the check out, and bought the stuff.


He was walking me back to Aunt's.

"Crap, you didn't need to go to the store today..."  He said to me.  "But, Aunt needed some stuff too.." I tried to reason.  His hold on my hand got tighter.  "Don't back talk me, okay?"  He said as he dragged me around the corner. 

"Y-yes Kris.."  I said as I looked at the traffic.  His grip tightened once more.  "AH"  I said in pain.  "Shh."  he said as he pulled me across the street. 

"STOP!!"  I said to him.  He looked backwards at me.  His face mad, and furious.  He gripped my wriste even tighter.  He slapped me across my face.  "Don't you dare order me around like that."  He said as he continued walking.

I looked at everyone, they were wacthing us with confused faces. We are at the street that we would turn to Aunt's house, but, he doesn't take it, and he goes straight ahead.

"Where are you taking me??  Aunt's was back there!!!"  I yelled, trying for him to listen, since alot of cars were passing. 

"Does it matter?  You'll know when we'll get there."  He said as he stopped.    He brought us to a bench nearby.  "Listen,  I know, I've been mean, but, this part of town, you don't want to get sepperated by me,... and,... seeing my ex-girlfriend,... made me really mad,... espessially when I saw her forcing you to kiss her,...  I just,...  I'm sorry,."  He said as his eyes filled with tears. 

I held his shoulder.  "It's fine,.."  I said as I kissed his cheek.  He looks at me.  "I love you Yeollie, and,... I made you go through wrist pain,.... I am a bad husband,.."  He said as he heavily cried.  "I don't deserve your love,... I deserve nothing!!!"  He said crying.

"You were just protecting me,.. if you were doing that out of anger, would you tell me?"  I asked.  "Anger for what?"  He asked back.  "Not liking me, me doing something wrong, making you mad?"  I said to him.

"I promised never to hurt you for something you do, and sorry that I put my anger from that,... girl on you...."    He said back.  I feel his back.  "Now, lets go to the place you were talking about~"  I said with a smile.

He carressed my cheek.  "There is no place,... the end of this street? Nothing,... I just,... wanted to walk with you,... that's all,..."  He said holding my hand while standing. 

"Lets walk then~"  I said as I leaned my head on his shoulder, walking slowly.  He kissed my head, and we walked home.



~~~~

I know, short chapter,... and,.. too much violence,... next chapter!!! Sorry for all the errors~  When this story is finished, I promise, I'll go back, and correct everything I can XD

Kris's ex-girlfriend will be here more!!!    The return of,... Kris's ex-girlfriend!!! She's Chinese, so, I'll have to come up with a name XD

SUGGESTIONS?????

Please comment more than 'Ek ek ek ekek' or "Meow meow'~  :D

Tell yur thoughts peeps!!!!

Thank you for waiting~  :)

Bye bye for now!!