||Loving A Kingka||

Loving A Kingka [Short Story]

 

I turned around and face him.
 
"Why did you leave without saying goodbye?"
 
"I'm sorry. My dad's business was having a downfall in America so we had to go. I tried to get connection through my phone, dad's phone and mom's phone. But I couldn't get through to you phone. I really did want to tell you about it but everything was too sudden. We took a plane at 5AM and I was afraid of disturbing your sleep. I really didn't know this would happen. Would you believe me?"
 
"I do. But mom."
 
"Your mom, we can settle later. Right now, I just want to be with you again. And mom and dad wants to see you too. We should bring Yoogeun with us too. They would be happy to see a grandchild." He said.
 
---
 
Jonghyun knocked on his front door as we waited for the maids to get the door.
 
Omonim's head came out from behind the door, looking at us.
 
She was shocked at first, when she saw me carrying Yoogeun.
 
But her shocked face changed into a happy face when it hit her.
 
She opened the door wider to let us in.
 
"Welcome in, Daughter-In-Law~!!" His Umma practically screamed to the whole household.
 
At the mention of 'Daughter-In-Law', I saw heads popping out of rooms.
 
I could see Abonim smiling goofily from his library, and a few maids giggling amongst themselves from the kitchen.
 
There was one head that came out from Jonghyun's sister's room.
 
The body came out, as she made her way down towards us.
 
She smiled widely at me and stuck her hand out for a handshake.
 
"Hello, I'm Jooyeon, Jonghyun's Noona. I'm sorry I've never introduced myself to you officially. And wait, I'm guessing you're the girl that Jonghyun has been talking about ever since I met up with him again in America, right?" She introduced herself.
 
"I'm Jung (_____), pleased to meet you. And.. He.. Talks about me?" I asked.
 
"Yup~! Every second of everyday he would always say, 'I wonder what she's doing right now?' or 'I hope she's thinking about me', and sometimes 'I love her soooooo much, I wish she hasn't moved on to another guy'. Does that count as talking about you?" She giggled to herself as Jonghyun's faced turned beet red.
 
"Noona~! You promised not to tell her~!" Jonghyun squeaked.
 
We settled ourselves in the living room when two little girls were chasing each other and almost crashed into me with Yooguen sleeping in my arms.
 
"Omo, (_____)-ah are you alright? Did they hit you?" Jooyeon Unnie asked.
 
"No, well nearly, but no. It's okay, they were just playing around." I explained hoping she would not scold her daughters.
 
"Okay!? They almost hit your baby~! This will not do~!" Jooyeon her heels and went towards her two daughters.
 
I heard her lecturing them before telling them to apologise.
 
They ran up to me and had their heads hung low.
 
"Joesonghamnida, auntie." They chorused.
 
"Ohh, it's okay, you two. Just a small accident that didn't even happen. Now, what's your name?" I queried.
 
"I'm Shinyoung." Said the older one of the two, grinning.
 
"Minyoung-imnida." The second timidly whispered.
 
"You two are sooo cute~! Now run along and have fun!" I told them as Jooyeon Unnie eyed me.
 
"Why are you so kind to kids?" She raised an eyebrow as she smiled.
 
"What can I say? I just LOVE kids." I smiled back.
 
"Okay, okay. It's my turn to have some alone time with Daughter-In-Law~!" Omonim sang as she pulled me towards the dining room.
 
"Heyy~! But she's my wifey~! It's my turn~!" Jonghyun whined and followed us to the dining room.
 
"What are you doing here?! Go out, this is a mother-daughter talk, no boys allowed." Omonim shooed Jonghyun out the door.
 
"So, what happened to you while we were gone? And when did you have Yoogeun? Did Jonghyun know about this? If he did, I'm going to strangle him for not telling us. Now, tell me EVERYTHING~!" She blabbered on.
 
We talked and talked for another 15 minutes as Omonim tried to squeeze every single detail out of me.
 
"Ohh, and you can start calling me and Jonghyun's dad Umma and Appa now that you're our Daughter-In-Law." She whispered to me as we walked into the living room.
 
"FINALLY~~~~~!" Jonghyun gave an exaggerated sigh.
 
He dragged me up into his room, careful about not waking Yoogeun up.
 
The moment I stepped into his room, he closed the door behind him.
 
"Now, you tell me everything that happened to you while I was gone and I'll tell you exactly what happened to me in America. Deal?" He said.
 
"Fine. But uhm, can I let Yoogeun sleep on your bed?" I asked.
 
"Sure. Wait, let me fix the bed so he won't fall off or anything." He quickly fixed the bed and I layed Yoogeun on the bed.
 
We then talked about what happened while Jonghyun was in America and he told me about his experience in America as we sat on his couch, right opposite his bed.
 
He also told me how worried he was when he remembered I was pregnant and he started to feel even more worried.
 
What if the baby and I were in an accident?
 
What if I had a miscarriage?
 
All those thoughts went through his head.
 
I turned to him, with a smile plastered on my face.
 
"Oppa.. I'm glad.." I started.
 
"Glad? For what?" He stared back into my eyes.
 
"For one, Yoogeun won't have to go through what I did with a Single Parent." I smiled.
 
"And secondly, I'm glad you came back for me.."
 
"Mhm.." Jonghyun chuckled and leaned closer to me.
 
We kissed passionately as I reminisced. 
 
Everything I've went through in life seems like a fairytale.
 
We broke away from the kiss as Jonghyun took my hands and said in a hushed tone.
 
"Will you marry this Kingka?"
 
I nodded.
 
My, when did I even start Loving A Kingka?
 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
The Final Chapter.
 
Now, for the OFFICIAL THANK YOU segment.
 
First off, I would like to say Thanks to my silent/non-silent readers for following this story.
It was to my greatest pleasure to continue this story for you guys.
You guys kept my energy level high.
I guess you guys are like my everyday dose of drug.
I couldn't have done it without you guys.
I was really hesitating to continue this story when I first posted the forewords.
Believe it or not, I only had about, 4~5 subscribers.
But I kept thinking to myself.
'If I left this story, then I would disappoint those that were willing to follow this story.'
So I decided to go heads up and continued with chapter 2 and 3.
I gained another 5~6 readers.
Then I told myself, 'Heyy, it isn't so bad to write for those few readers. It's better to leave them on a happy note then to disappoint them just because I was disappointed in the lack of interest.'
Again, I continued to Chapters 4 and 5.
Guess what?
My subscribers shot up by more than 10 overnight.
I thought, 'Patience IS a virtue after all. It was a good thing I decided to continue this story.'
And you wanna know something?
It was ALL BECAUSE OF MY READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS' PATIENCE, and not because of myself.
That is why I REALLY want to thank all you people for following this story 'til the end.
I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS TO THE MAX.
KIMJJONGIE LOVES YOU EVEN MORE FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ THIS SEGMENT.
 
Please anticipate my two newfics on Jjongie and Jaejoong.
If you guys want to follow the stories, do leave a comment or PM me or post on my wall.
I'll be sure to inform you when I post the stories.
DO tell me which story you want to be informed of, or else I'll just inform you on both the stories.
Thanks, once again~!
 
Lots Of Love, People~!!!