chapter 9

Love You

“I’ll tell you, Nuna.” Zelo faced you. This morning he asked you to go somewhere to tell you something. “It’s my fault. I am the one who turn you like this.”

“I don’t understand, Zelo~ya. What do you mean?”

“I’m sorry...” he started to explain everything to you. About your job as their stylist, your relationship with Daehyun, about his feeling towards you, about that accident which caused you losing your memory. “I’m really sorry.” He started to have tears in his eyes.

You just froze in your position. Trying to understand what he just told you. Suddenly you felt it again, a big pain hit your head because you forced yourself to remember everything.

“Argh!” you held your head. The pain getting worse. You couldn’t feel anything because you lost your consciusness.

Zelo catched you in his arms before you fell and brought you to the hospital immediately.

“What happen, Zelo~ya?” Himchan asked him worriedly as soon as he saw Zelo in front of your room.

“I just tell her everything and then she..she..” he started to cry. “I’m sorry, hyung.”

“It’s okay. Let’s pray that she would be alright.”

The doctor came out and they gathered around him.

“How is she, Doc?”

“Luckily, it’s not a big deal. She is stable now.”

“Can we see her?”

“Of course.”

Slowly you opened your eyes and looking at all faces who looked at you and finally you found his face. He who you really want to see as soon as you regained your memory. You smiled.

“Daehyun~ah.”

All of them surprised. You tried to sat down. Himchan helped you.

“Thank you, Oppa.”

“How do you feel?” Yongguk asked.

You smiled again. “I remember. Everything.”

“Really?” they shouted together.

“Zelo~ya...” you called him because he stood far from your bed. “Why don’t you come closer? Can you all leave me and Zelo?”

They left you.

“Zelo~ya..” you called him again because he still on his position before. “Do you mad at me?”

“Of course I’m not.”

“Then come here.” You patted a spot on your bed so he could sit there. “Ya! Come here! I’m not going to eat you.” Finally he sat on the bank of your bed.

“I’m sorry.” He lowered his face.

“I’m the one who should apologize. Don’t blame yourself for everything that happen to me. It’s not your fault, okay?”

“But..”

“Just listen to what I say. No one should be blamed. Let’s forget what has already happen, understood?”

He nodded, then you hugged him.

“You’ll always be my little brother. I love you, Zelo~ya.”

He hugged you back. “Ne, Nuna.”

“Can you please call Daehyun?”

“Okay.”

About a minute later Daehyun entered. He just standing beside your bed while staring at your face.

“You don’t wanna hug your girlfriend?”

He smiled then hugged you tight.

“I miss you.”

“I  miss you more.” He whispered in your ear.

 

aw, finally your memory is back.

that's the final chapter, guys.

hope you like it.


once again thanks so much for everyone who read my story and subscribe or leave comment.

sorry for my bad english.

I'll try to write another story later.

thanks so much guys.

see you^^