chapter 3

Love You

"Aigoo, why are you so handsome, Zelo~ya?" You just done hair-styling Zelo. Today, they had another photoshoot.
"Am I?"
You nodded and gave two thumbs up.
"It's because you choose the right outfit and turn me into this handsome."
"No, you are absolutely handsome. I'm sure the girls out there will fell for you."
"What about you?"
"Of course I've already fell for you." You smiled. "You are irresistible."
"Then, will you be my girlfriend?"
You was surprised and couldn't say anything.
"Ze, Zelo~ya..I..I.."
He laughed at your response. "Just kidding, Nuna. Do you think I'm serious? Am I that charming to you?" He laughed again.

You smiled. “There was a better girl out there. You will find her soon.”

One thing you didn’t ever know was Zelo liked you. Maybe about a month ago he started to had a feeling for you.

“What if I already found her but I don’t know whether she likes me or not? What should I do?”

“Of course you should tell her. No matter what she will say, but you should tell her.”

“Then I will say that I...”

“Zelo~ya.” Someone cut his sentence. “It’s your turn.”

He stood up. “Okay, I’ll tell her later. You don’t want to watch my shoot?”

You shook your head. “I have to clean this up. I’ll there when I finished.”

He smiled then left you. You started to tidied up your stuff when you felt someone’s arms around your waist. You know who that was.

“Daehyun~ah. People may see us.”

“Just let us be like this another five minutes.” He leaned his head on your shoulder. “they all in the shooting area. They won’t come here.”

You turned your body to faced him. “Do you love me that much?” you put your arms around his waist.

“You know it.”

You smiled and brought yourself into his embrace.

 

again, a short chapter.

I'm really sorry because I don't know how to make it longer.

do you like it? ^^