chapter 1

Love You

“Ya, Kim Nana! Palli! We’re gonna be late.”

You run quickly to a man who was waiting you in front of a van. “I’m sorry, Sir.” Then you entered the van.

“Late again.” A boy with double eye-lids commented as soon as the van moved.

“I’m sorry. I promised I’ll be faster next time.”

“You have said that two days ago.” That boy named Himchan reminded you.

“Stop cornering her, Hyung.” Another boy being on your side. “She said she’ll be better. Right, Nana?” the boy faced you now.

You smiled and nodded. Looked at your savior and murmuring a ‘thank you’ word.

You arrived at a place where the boys would do a photoshoot for a magazine. Actually there were six boys in that van. They were B.A.P, the popular boygroup around the world. It’s already a year you was being their stylist. You was responsible for their make-up, hair style, and outfit, especially Jung Daehyun and Zelo. The other four had their own stylist. At first, there was only one stylist, as soon as their busy schedule started to gnaw, the manager added 2 more to accelerate the speed of styling.

You had done your job. Usually, you would sat down while looking at those boys posed in front of the camera while imagining if you were there, took a photoshoot with them. But today was different. They were taking a photoshoot with another six girls. The concept was school uniform and they made a couple each. You didn’t want to watch it because you would be total jealous.

“Let’s meet up after today’s schedule over.”

That was a sentence you found on your phone this morning- from your boyriend. You smiled reading it once again.

“Nuna! Why do you smile alone by yourself like that? Scary...”

“Nothing, Zelo~ya.”

“Why did you don’t watch us as usual?”

“Nothing, Zelo~ya.” It’s impossible for your to say that you were jealous.

“Ya! Stop saying nothing.” He pouted which made him cuter.

“Aigoo my little dongsaeng.” You pinched his cheek, caused it redder.

You was realy close to Zelo. He was like your own younger brother.

“How was the shoot?”

“It was fun. My solo shoot has ended. I’ll just wait here till the group shoot.” He sat beside you without asking your permission.

“Those girls are beautiful, right?” you asked while sitting down.

“You are more.” Zelo said whisperedly so you couldn’t hear it properly.

“What?”

“Uh, nothing.”

You continued to talk another topic. You was relieved Zelo was there or you would die of bored or jealousy.
 

Are you courius who your boyfriend is?

keep reading^^