Ch 2

Lips Are Moving
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(a/n: hello, thank you for the subs. I really appreciate it. And please do comment your suggestions/feelings/recomendations about so that i could improve my writing. Thank you ^_^)

“So what happened to you?” Bambam’s roommate in the dorm greeted him.

“Huh? What? Nothing happened in particular.” Bambam replies with a very confused look.

“Haha, look at your face in the mirror dude, you got a bruise on the side of your lips.”

Bambam goes near the mirror and check on the bruise. “Ohhhh….” Is all that he can say.

“So what happened? Did someone kiss you?

.

.

.

.

 

REAL HARD?” Youngjae teased the younger guy.

Bambam chuckles. “Nope. Accident.”

Bambam goes inside the bathroom and starts cleaning the bruise before it look awful. He mumbles million thai curse words to himself while he was trying to clean the bruise.

“Hey Bam! Are you okay?” Youngjae yells from his bed.

Bambam didn’t reply. He’s too busy with the bruise caused by Jackson.

----

Weeks had passed and school has been really busy with too many activities and stuffs. Bambam is really thankful that the bruise on his lips is now okay. His thoughts were shut off though when his teacher entered the classroom.

“Okay class good morning.” The teacher greeted before he continued chattering things.

“As we all know, Mr. and Ms. Campus Crush is an annual event held every month of October. And for our class, I have chosen Joy and Bambam to represent this class.”

Bambam’s face literally hit the desk of his table causing to divert all the attentions to him.

“Is there any problem Mr. Bhuwakul?” the teacher asked.

“Mr. Kim, why me? Why not Yugyeom? T_T”

“Yugyeom won last year though.”

Bambam turned to face his bestfriend. Yugyeom flashes a grin smile to irritate Bambam even more. Bambam pouted in much annoyance.

“W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter