Ch 3

Lips Are Moving
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(a/n: sorry if this chapter was posted really late. Please do comment your suggestions/recs/opinions. I would gladly appreciate it. ^_^)

“What happened to your beautiful face Jackson?” Mark asked while laughing.

“Nothing. Just someone.”

“Ohhh” Mark still laughing at his friend.

“Stop laughing dude. I thought you’re my best friend.”

“Well I am. I just can’t believe someone dared to punch you on your face.” Mark laughed again Jackson rolled his eyes in reply.

--

Since that day, Bambam stopped spending his lunch time on the tree behind the gymnasium. He spends his lunch time with his best friend Yugyeom now. Just in case, the wild Jackson appears, he has someone to protect him from the evil.

“So you’re eating lunch with me now?” Yugyeom asked scoffing. Bambam let out a sigh.

“Why Bam? Is there any problem?”

“Nothing really. I just wanna eat lunch with you.” Bambam said with less energy

“Damn! That was hella cheesy.”

Yugyeom ruffled Bam’s hair like he is his pet.

Another day ended well, Bambam successfully evaded wild Jackson from cornering him. Bambam rushed out of school running with his best friend.

“Let’s go to the mall Gyeom.”

Bambam dragged his best friend with him. Well, his real purpose was to avoid Jackson. Jackson might have known already where his room is. The last time he checked, Jackson knew where his dorm is. So to avoid from getting murdered, he dragged his friend with him.

“This is the first time you offered malling to me.” Yugyeom asked while being dragged.

Bambam pouted. “Sorry.”

“Awww you’re so cute hehe” Yugyeom grabbed Bam’s shoulder and walked with him side by side this time.

The two had fun on the mall; buying unnecessary stuffs, eating lots of foods, destroying and playing arcade games.

“Let’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter