Ch 4

Lips Are Moving
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(a/n: sorry for the very late update. T__T got busy with school stuffs)

“Hey I know I had hit your face….” Bambam bit his lower lip. “im sorry okay. I didn’t mean to punch you. It was your entire fault.”

Jackson laughed “You’re saying sorry but you are blaming me.”

The two were sitting on the edge of the bed, bickering like a married couple, blaming each other about who’s really at fault. Gladly, Youngjae was not around. He went to sleep over Jaebum’s house who happened to be Jackson’s close friend. Small world.

“Because it was really your fault.” Bambam said in a low volume voice. “If you didn’t provoke me, then I would not have punched you.”

Jackson rolled his eyes. “But you need to repay me for this you made on my face. Or else…”

“Or else?.....”

“I will spread rumors to everyone that you’re head over heels on me. That you are so attracted to me. That you even fantasize of having with me.” Jackson grinned

“You’re crazy -_-“ Bambam said in disbelief

“I can do that.”

“Whatever.”

The two continued to negotiate on how Bambam would make Jackson not disturb him anymore. It’s really getting late at night and Jackson just won’t stop. It would be easier if Jackson would just punch Bambam’s face so it would be fair but it seems like he wants the latter to suffer.

“So what now?”

“What?” Bambam replied cockily

“Deal?”

“Deal your Jackson. You haven’t even said sorry to me when you bumped me on the hallway. I got a bruise that time too!” Bambam suddenly uttered. The scene popped on his mind before he could agree to what Jackson wants and he hoped that Jackson would feel at least guilty so he would stop pestering him.

“Okay sorry for that. But that was an accident. You punched me, that’s a different thing.”

Bambam let out a deep sigh. Jackson smiled.

3 hours has pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter