Ch 1

Lips Are Moving
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(a/n: please do comment your reactions and suggestions if you have any. i will take it all as compliments to improve my writing and to improve this fanfic. thank you ^_^)

----

 

In a society where homophobes are scattered like bacteria, would it be easy for two guys to proudly shout to the world that they are in love with each other? That they want to live forever together? That they want to build a family together?

 

 

Even if nothing lasts forever?

 

Bambam walks with two earbuds plugged on his ears, in ripped jeans, black & white long sleeve shirt, and in converse sneakers with 2 inches insoles inserted. Yes, Bambam uses insoles to make himself look taller than the other guys. To boost his self-esteem and confidence since the other guys in his school are normally taller than the average high school guys. Bambam walks through the hallway filled with students chit-chatting with their friends and cliques and some lovers being lovey-dovey on the locker area. He blasts Sunmi’s Full Moon in full volume to not hear anything and not be annoyed.

“Bam!” a tall guy with a muscular built called the shorter guy.

“Bambam!” the tall guy holds Bambam’s minute right shoulder to stop him from his trance.

Bambam turns around and see Yugyeom. He pulls off his earbuds from his both ears.

“Oh, Gyum. Uhhh….. what’s up? .__.” Bambam asked the other guy, who is his closest friend in school.

“Nothing, just saw you walking alone so……”

“so…..?”

“So, I just wanna walk with you since we’re on the same class. Idiot -__-“ Yugyeom smacked Bambam’s head jokingly causing the latter to puff his cheeks cutely.

Girls on the sides of the hallway started to squeal like freaky fangirls after Bambam did that cute-puff-cheeks gesture.

“Stop doing that gesture, your fangirls will melt” Yugyeom pointed his lips to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter