[2]

The Vet and His Blind Mistress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongdae wanted to scoff in disbelief. What engaged couple haven't planned out their marriage? He recalled his mother always saying that once they find his fiancee, it would all be about planning their wedding.

Meanwhile Minhyuk grew angry once more, "Hey! Are you trying to come at her or what? What's with these marriages questions that has nothing to do with raising pets?" 

She tried to stop him again when Jongdae released a heavy sigh. "Everything are related one way or another. I wanted to ask the young miss because marriage brings more people into the household, such as partner and children."

"So?" Minhyuk asked in a lower yet angry tone. 

"So according to the household number and capabilities I needed that piece of information to decide which of the two friends I have would be better for your young miss." Jongdae explained after wanting to roll his eyes. 

"Then....If that's the case then, do continue!" Minhyuk blurted out the last word. Jongdae remembered their first meeting, how Minhyuk was very protective of the young woman. He had always assume the man was the woman's boyfriend, but by the look of her mentioning some other man as her fiance. He figured the lad must be some bodyguard. And Jongdae was getting angry at the lad's constant interference, especially if he was just a mere bodyguard. 

"Miss, do you have any children? If not, how many are you and your fiance planning to have?" Jongdae asked calmly. 

"We won't be having any." 

Minhyuk raised an eyebrow at that. Was this Chaewon's final answer for any man? Even if she were to be his wife instead? Would she still prefer none?

Jongdae nodded, "That means there won't be any children then. Alright, wait here while I get Bacon."

Minhyuk scoffed at the funny name and watched as Jongdae disappeared into the hall once more. Then he turned his full attention to the woman in front of him. "Chaewon, what happen if you find your fiance and he wants you two to have children?" 

Chaewon smiled, "Then I'll bring Bacon back here." 

Jongdae opened the door to a room, in front of him was a black German Shepherd. "Bacon~" Jongdae called as he greet the dog, he barked and jumped onto the bed set for him. "Ey! Come with me, let's go meet your new owner and her friend with a nasty character." 

Bacon. 

Was a dog abandoned by his owners after attacking a child no more than ten. Whether he was violent or not, Jongdae wanted to take this opportunity to give him away after being tempted by Minhyuk. 

Revenge can be beautiful or deadly. 

Outside he saw Minhyuk and Chaewon looking at the animals again. Minhyuk was the first to greet Jongdae and Bacon, apparently. "This is Bacon?" Minhyuk asked looking down at the scary dog. Jongdae nodded and handed him the leash. 

"Yeah, he likes bacon and he's no more than five years old. He's been a guide dog for two years and-"

"Just tell us the price." Minhyuk stated, Jongdae shoved his hands into his pockets. 

"No. I need to finish what I have to say and it's better for you to listen to what I have to say as well." Bacon barked and Minhyuk jumped at that, he groaned and passed the leash back to Jongdae. 

"Fine but you hold him. It's better if you tell Chaewon since I won't be living with it." He said as he turned his back to Chaewon over. Jongdae looked down at the dog who sat beside him. They waited as Chaewon was just in front of them along with Minhyuk. "Go on and make it quick. We're busy." 

"Then come back another day when you have time to spare." 

"Hey! Are you trying to play around? Just a few sentences why can't you make it fast?" Minhyuk snapped again. 

"It's not just a sentence or two, there are also paperwork to fill and-"

"I thought you said you were different, that you didn't require all those paperwork?" Minhyuk asked with a frowned. 

"There was no paperwork for you, people, But there are paperwork for my friends."

"You mean the animal?" 

Jongdae hummed, "It's better to call him your friend but yes." Jongdae reached over to the desk and grabbed a packet of papers, "Here, fill out these ten papers then you're set to go." Jongdae handed the packet to Minhyuk who grabbed it with a slash. 

"Ten?! Are you kidding me-?!"

"Minhyuk, let's just fill them out and hurry back to Popo." Chaewon said, Minhyuk sighed and nodded.

Then glared at Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter