Viva [3/3]

Viva

Changmin has a load of Kyuhyun's groceries in his arms and a pack of cigarettes that he never plans of smoking in his pocket as he helps Kyuhyun get his groceries into the trunk of his car.

"Do you still want to go to the club?" asks Kyuhyun as he walks around to the driver's seat.

"Yes, of course." Changmin opens the door to the passenger seat, and it feels amazing to do it himself instead of his butler doing it for him. Changmin feels excited again as he ducks into the car and squeezes into his seat.

"We just have to drop off the groceries at my apartment before we go. If you don't mind."

"I don't mind."

Kyuhyun chuckles as he starts the car.

Changmin rolls the windows down. It's getting dark, the stars barely visible in the darkening sky. It's getting cold, but the wind in his face feels amazing, and he closes his eyes to enjoy it, one hand out the window slightly to feel the air with his fingers. When he opens them next, he realizes that Kyuhyun's laughing at him again.

"You're like a puppy."

Changmin doesn't think he even cares what Kyuhyun thinks about him. The fact is, he is out, he is in a rusty car with a friend – or so he hopes – and about to head off to a club, something he's only ever dreamt of going to –

Changmin's eyes fly open at a sound.

A horrible sound that he wasn't ready to hear. Not now.

"Wait –"

They're sirens, and out of the rearview mirror, he sees flashing red and blue lights.

His breath hitches, and he feels blood drain from his face.

"Whoa…" says Kyuhyun, looking in the back mirror. "I'm not even speeding."

They found him…? Already?

But no. Changmin is not ready to return yet. He needs to stay out for a bit longer, just bask in the freedom for a slight bit longer. He's not ready to face Yunho, and most of all, he's not ready to face his father, who is probably more upset than Changmin can even imagine.

"Wait," says Changmin, his dry lips as Kyuhyun turns the blinkers on to pull over. "W-Wait. Do we have to – do we have to stop?"

Kyuhyun frowns. "What? Of course we do."

Kyuhyun pulls over, and Changmin swallows. This is not good.

Kyuhyun puts the parking brake on, and Changmin breathes out. Oh God, and Kyuhyun still doesn't even know what this is about.

"Um, Kyuhyun, I… have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

Changmin takes a deep breath.

"I'm –"

Before Changmin can get any words out though, Changmin sees a second police cruiser pull up in front of them, and another blocking the side of Kyuhyun's car.

"Oh God," whispers Changmin as a dozen officers pour of out of the cruisers towards Kyuhyun's little old car, and for Heaven's sake, a number of them are pointing guns in their direction.

"Get out of the car!" Changmin hears the officers yelling. "Hand up!"

Kyuhyun looks so shocked that he just freezes in his seat. He's too shocked to even get out of the car.

"What –"

"Kyuhyun, I'm so sorry –"

Kyuhyun finally turns his head at Changmin, and he's so red, Changmin doesn't know what to do.

"What the hell!" shouts Kyuhyun. "What the hell, Changmin! What did you do?"

Changmin doesn't even know what to say.

"Nothing, I swear –"

"You're a criminal!" shrieks Kyuhyun.

"I'm not!" shouts Changmin. "I'm not!"

Kyuhyun doesn't hear Changmin over the string of curses he's screaming.

"Out of the car!" shouts a police officer again. Kyuhyun swears loudly before raising his palms up to show the officer that his hands are empty and opening the door. "Keep your hands up!" shouts the officer, and Kyuhyun does.

Kyuhyun is reprimanded as soon as his feet touch the asphalt, and he's roughly pulled out of the car the rest of the way. Kyuhyun curses again as the officers begin to pat him down.

And Changmin watches all of this from the inside, because he still hadn't had the wits to move, but under Kyuhyun's glare, Changmin steps out of the car reluctantly too. He feels absolutely mortified that this is happening. That Kyuhyun is going through this, and that Changmin made all of this happen.

Changmin makes to raise his hands, but before he can, four officers surround him They push his arms down and clutch at his arms to help him out of the car, as if he can't walk.

"Your Highness."

A blanket is wrapped around Changmin and several officers begin to crowd around him until Changmin pushes them away, feeling guiltier than he ever has before.

"I'm fine," he says with a frown. The officers give him some physical space, but they don't stop fussing.

"Do you need an ambulance, Your Highness? Are you hurt?"

"No," says Changmin quietly. "I'm fine."

He looks to Kyuhyun, who is staring at Changmin and the exchange, his large brown eyes wide and clearly in shock.

"You're –"

Changmin doesn't know how to explain it to him, right now, right here. So he hesitates, trying to find the right words, when Kyuhyun is pushed forward onto the hood of the car and a couple of officers grab his arms and pulls them behind him.

"I swear I'm going to kill you," mutters Kyuhyun right at Changmin as a pair of handcuffs are placed around his wrists.

Changmin has never felt so horrible in his entire life.




Changmin is sitting in the back of the limousine, trailing behind the police cruiser that Kyuhyun is in.

Changmin still feels absolutely terrible.

He rides in silence, his hands clasped together inside the pocket of the hoodie, and his driver glances back at him.

"Everyone was worried sick about you, Your Highness."

Changmin sighs. He almost considers not responding, but that would, of course, be unacceptable. "I'm sure they were."

"Are you sure you're alright, Your Highness? It's –"

"Yes," says Changmin quietly. "I'm fine."

The driver glances at him through the mirror, but then focuses on driving, and does not speak to Changmin.

The police cruiser and the limo both arrive at the palace gates.

The first person Changmin sees as he is escorted back into his prison is Yunho, who is standing at the gates. Yunho looks like he's close to tears, either out of relief or out of devastation. It's hard to tell as Yunho opens Changmin's door for him.

"Your Highness," breathes Yunho, "I'm so –"

But Changmin shakes his head.

"Not now, Mr. Jung," whispers Changmin as he steps out of the car. "I don't want to talk."

Yunho bows his head and steps back, and Changmin feels all these emotions – he knows that he probably put Yunho through more today than Changmin is worse, and Changmin knows that he was being so, so selfish and not at all considerate of Yunho, who has all but given his life to him.

And Changmin knows that not only is he the worst prince that the country could ever have had, he's also the worst friend – or student – and everything in between.

Ahead of him, Kyuhyun is being pulled out of the cruiser, the handcuffs still around his wrists.

While Changmin had made it clear to the officers that Kyuhyun had done nothing to Changmin and that Kyuhyun didn't even know that Changmin was the Prince, the officers had brought Kyuhyun to the Palace, saying that the King had wanted to speak with him.

And Changmin is ridiculously nervous, because Kyuhyun is the only friend that Changmin ever made, and now all of that is going down the drain, and his father will make sure of that.

Changmin almost wishes that he hadn't gone on this damn escapade.

Changmin sighs as Kyuhyun curses again and rolls his eyes. Kyuhyun isn't even looking at Changmin, and Changmin realizes that he's just let everyone down.

And he hates himself for it.




Changmin and Kyuhyun are ushered into the palace and into the same room, and Changmin watches Kyuhyun out of the corner of his eye. And despite everything, Kyuhyun is wide-eyed and looking around at the marble floors, crystal chandeliers, elaborate decorations on every pillar and the paintings that line the hallway.

They make their way up to the King's office, and in the elevator there, the officer finally undoes Kyuhyun's handcuffs. Kyuhyun doesn't forget to express his discontent, complaining about how sore his wrists are now for no reason at all, because Kyuhyun hadn't done anything remotely wrong. No one responds to him, and there is an awkward silence in the elevator, but soon, Kyuhyun breaks it.

"What the , Changmin," whines Kyuhyun. "All I wanted to do was to study at a café."

"I'm sorry," says Changmin genuinely. "I'm sorry. I promise nothing's going to happen to you. I'll –"

"Shut up," snaps Kyuhyun. "I don't want to talk to you right now."

Everyone in the elevator raises his eyebrows at the way Kyuhyun addresses the Prince save for Changmin. Changmin hesitates.

"This might just have been a normal day for you," says Changmin quietly. "But for me, this is a day that I will remember and treasure for the rest of my life."

"Believe me, this isn't a normal day for me either," mutters Kyuhyun, shaking his head. "Glad you used me to have the day of your life."

Changmin shakes his head. "It's not like that, I –"

The elevator stops, and the doors open. Kyuhyun shoots Changmin a glare before huffing and stepping out of the elevator first, even though he has to wait for everyone else, since he has no idea where he's actually going.

Changmin's heart is beating out of his chest as his butler opens the door for him. Changmin is not ready to face his father. Not yet. Not ever.

Changmin knows that he's physically trembling, and probably, Kyuhyun can see that. But he finds that he can't stop himself. He feels Yunho's hand squeeze his shoulder in support for a split second, and Changmin takes a deep breath and walks into his father's office on shaky legs.

Suddenly, he's severely underdressed as his father glares at him from behind his desk, silently asking him and Kyuhyun to sit in the chairs set out in front of the King's desk.

Changmin can't look into his father's angry face, and also can't look at Kyuhyun, who is following him reluctantly.

As soon as they sit down in front of the King's desk, Changmin feels so small that he can't even hold his head up

"What are you wearing," hisses his father.

It isn't a question, and Changmin doesn't respond.

"Absolutely disgraceful and unacceptable, the very fact that my own son has acted with such immaturity makes me believe that I have failed as King."

Changmin and is silent, head hung and staring into his lap. It was all to be expected that he would be lectured at, but he knows he could never be ready for the harsh words that are about to come his way. His father may never have laid his hand on Changmin, but sometimes, Changmin thinks that the words hurt more.

"Who is this boy, Changmin?" demands his father.

Changmin his lips. "Um… Um, this is…"

"Sit up straight and speak up," orders his father.

Changmin reflexively straightens his back, and out of the corner of his eyes, he can see Kyuhyun raising his eyebrows.

"This is Kyuhyun," he says defensively. "He's my friend."

"Don't be naïve, Changmin," snaps his father. Changmin's feels himself flushing. "There is no such thing as friends for royalty."

Changmin clenches his teeth, because he's starting to ache. He doesn't find a response, so he keeps his eyes downcast and digs his fingernails into the flesh of his palm.

"Did you really think that what you were doing was going to work?" says his father.

"No, sir," whispers Changmin.

"Then why," says his father, "would you attempt something so idiotic?"

Changmin knows he's not supposed to answer the question. But he can't stop himself from speaking.

"Because – I had to get out of here, or I was going to suffocate to death, father."

"And the solution, you thought, was to run away from the palace without informing anyone of your whereabouts, and spending the day with some kid who could be dangerous for all you know."

Kyuhyun breathes in, and Changmin finds himself starting to get defensive, because the King is really the person who made him like this, and Changmin really doesn't deserve to be treated like this after all that he's done to try to please his father.

"I wouldn't have if you'd actually listened to what I had to say yesterday," says Changmin. "But as always, you were busy telling me how much of a disgrace I am to the royal family, and rushing me out of your office because of course, there's always something more important than me going on –"

"Shim Changmin," says the King, his eyes flashing dangerously, and Changmin finally feels a surge of anger.

"And what have I done, exactly?" defends Changmin. "What did I do that was so wrong that you're treating me like this?"

He looks up at his father.

"I am an adult. I decided to spend one day outside, and you have police chase me around the city, embarrass me in front of my friend, and you want me to be locked up in the Palace never to be let out. I am an adult."

"Prince Changmin," says his father, and while Changmin stops speaking, his anger still hasn't abated and he barely keeps himself from speaking as his father glares at him. "You are the one embarrassing yourself."

Changmin clenches his teeth.

"And you have also embarrassed me," says the King. "I'm embarrassed to have raised such a shameful son. It worries me that you must be the King of this country one day."

Changmin scoffs, then he shoots right back. "How can you say you raised me?" says Changmin. "You didn't raise me. You did – nothing –"

"Shim Changmin!"

"When was the last time you hugged me? Held my hand? When was the last time you even touched me?" shouts Changmin. "I need an appointment to talk to you, for Heaven's sake, and –"

"Enough!"

"And perhaps you're right. I may not be a good king," says Changmin, his voice shaking. "But at least I will try to be a good father to my children."

There is a very long silence in the room, and his father is furious. Changmin actually stood up to his father for the first time in years and years, and it's so tense that Changmin actually cowers. And in that time, Changmin is so afraid of the King that he drops his head again.

It isn't until they're sufficiently uncomfortable in the silence that the King speaks again.

"You were right yesterday, Changmin," he says quietly.

Changmin looks up, and braces himself.

But he never could have been ready to hear the next words.

"I too wish you'd never been born."

Changmin's heart shatters into a million pieces, and he doesn't know if it'll ever mend together.

And for the first time in years, he feels tears form in his eyes. He barely keeps the tears from falling.

The whole room is shocked into silence, including Changmin and Yunho, except for one person who had remained quiet the entire time, for whom this seems to be the final straw.

"Excuse me," says Kyuhyun, looking infuriated. "I know this is none of my business, but that's a horrible thing to say to anyone, let alone your son, who, by the way, is one of the most pleasant people I've ever met! No wonder he wanted to –"

"Guard," says the King, cutting Kyuhyun off. " this young man to a room, please. I'll see to him in a moment."

Kyuhyun is just sitting in his seat, clearly dumbfounded, when the guard walks towards him.

"Mr. Cho," says the guard quietly. "Please."

Kyuhyun gets up with his arms crossed, and when the guard puts a gentle hand on his shoulder to lead him out of the room, Kyuhyun shakes it off rather violently.

"I know how to walk," snaps Kyuhyun. "And I'm not a criminal."

And seeing Kyuhyun react so strongly reminds Changmin that he has someone else he needs to stand up for – and it's Kyuhyun.

"You're not allowed to make him stay," whispers Changmin, looking up at his father.

His father's eyes flash. "Excuse me?"

"No one can make him stay. He has freedom of mobility and you can't hold him against his will if you are not arresting him, and since he hasn't done anything illegal, you can't –"

"It is a royal command that he stays until I am finished with him."

"I know you can't just use a royal command like –"

"It's okay, Changmin," says Kyuhyun loudly. "I have some things I want to say to your father as well."

He's the King, Changmin wants to warn, and tell Kyuhyun that as meaningless as the station is, he isn't a presence to be lectured at, but Kyuhyun doesn't seem to care as he more or less stomps out of the King's office, not having had a single word spoken to him by the King.

As soon as the door closes behind Kyuhyun, Changmin feels sick as he stands up from his chair. He's a bit weak, and he feels himself shaking.

"What are you doing," demands his father.

M-May I be ex-excused, Y-Your Majesty?" manages Changmin. He thinks he might collapse soon. He feels so dizzy, and his fingers and toes are tingling, and his lips and his tongue are numb, and the edges of his vision goes white and he lets out a rough breath.

"You may not," says his father. "Sit down."

Changmin shakes his head, because he doesn't want to throw up all over the thick carpet of his father's office. He takes a step, and it's getting harder to breathe, and his goal isn't even to get to his room before throwing up; it's to just make it out the door.

"Your Highness? Are you all right?" Changmin hears someone say, and only a bit later does he realize that it's Yunho's voice.

"M-Mr. J-Jung," whispers Changmin, and he looks up, glassy-eyed, to try to find where Yunho is, because he is losing track of what's happening.

Before he can even locate Yunho though, Changmin is just so exhausted and sick that he can't even keep himself conscious, no less stand. The floor approaches him dangerously fast, and the last thing he remembers is Yunho's voice yelling his name.




"Changmin!" shouts Yunho, and he rushes forward to break Changmin's fall. It's a long distance but somehow, Yunho makes it and manages to slide himself under Changmin as he falls, before he hits the floor. It's a loud crash, Yunho hitting his head against the chair that Kyuhyun had been sitting in earlier, and Changmin himself not having fallen softly on top of Yunho's chest.

The bodyguards – useless, as Yunho supplies in his mind – help Yunho sit up with Changmin held in his lap, and one of them rushes out of the door for a medic while Yunho tries to rouse Changmin.

"Changmin," says Yunho, sitting up and tapping Changmin's cheek. "Changmin, wake up! Changmin!"

"Mr. Jung!" shouts the King, and only then does he remember that he's not alone in the room with Changmin.

Yunho swallows and looks up at Changmin's father, who looks more angry than concerned.

"I did not want to have to remind you again to address him properly, Mr. Jung!" he shouts, and Yunho thinks he understands what Changmin must be feeling towards his father – that he is more concerned about how Yunho is addressing him than for Changmin's health. As tense as the situation is, Changmin should be first. He's unconscious.

"I beg your pardon, Your Majesty," says Yunho quietly, as calmly as he can.

"Get him out of here. Both of you. Get out," says the King.

Yunho bows, and helps the guard carry Changmin out of the office. They have no choice but to lay Changmin out on the floor in the hall for now, until the medic can arrive and they can carry Changmin somewhere after knowing he's safe to move. As they leave the office, Yunho sees Kyuhyun, who was making his way out of the office.

"Hey, Changmin!" shouts Kyuhyun, his eyes wide. "What happened? What? What happened? Is he okay?"

Yunho looks up at Kyuhyun as a medic arrives and bends over Changmin. And he stands, and faces Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun looks a bit startled at Yunho's full height, but stands his ground.

Yunho contemplates a bit about what he should say to this young student, and speaks when he finds his words.

"Thank you," says Yunho quietly. "Thank you for taking care of the Prince today. I think you helped him more than you know."

Kyuhyun looks stunned as Yunho gives Kyuhyun a slight bow. And Kyuhyun stares for a bit. Yunho turns away to face Changmin again when Kyuhyun stops him.

"Wait," he says, quickly digging through his pockets. "Can I ask you to give him something?"

Yunho should really be watching over Changmin right now and if the King saw this, he would be furious. But Yunho nods, because he thinks that he does owe Kyuhyun something on Changmin's behalf.




Changmin lets out a breath.

He's lying in his own bed – he at least knows that much without opening his eyes.

There's a hand that's tenderly dabbing at his forehead with a warm towel, and another that's holding his hand.

He knows the hands are Yunho's. His suspicions are confirmed when he hears Yunho's voice.

"Your Highness," says Yunho quietly. "Are you awake? You slept so late throughout the night."

Changmin nods with his eyes tightly shut. "Is it the morning?"

"Yes, Your Highness. Are you going to try to open your eyes?"

Changmin shakes his head. He can tell by Yunho's voice and his care that his father isn't here. But he wishes he was, and he doesn't want to be disappointed.

"Did you get in trouble?" Changmin whispers. He's suddenly so sorry, because he put Yunho through more than he should have. And Changmin knows he's not allowed to cry, but he feels so vulnerable right now that he can't help himself. A tear rolls down the side of his face, and Yunho wipes at it before it reaches his ear.

"For what?"

"For saying my name."

Yunho chuckles a bit. "I didn't say your name."

"But I heard you."

"No, Your Highness. You must have heard wrong."

"Oh."

Changmin lets out another breath and finally flutters his eyes open. As he suspected, it's just Yunho in the room.

And Changmin doesn't know what to think, but one sentence does go through his head.

I too wish you'd never been born.

He doesn't know how many more times he needs to be disappointed today. He feels like he's lost everyone today.

And he knows that it's his own fault for doing something he shouldn't have, but he also knows that he would have made the same choice if he was given it again.

But it still hurts, knowing that his father isn't here.

Tears finally fall from Changmin's eyes as he sits up, and Yunho rushes up to hug Changmin to his chest. Changmin settles in, and in the embrace, Changmin finally lets out a sob.

"Oh," whispers Yunho, his own eyes filling with tears. "Your Highness."

And the way he says it is so tender, so genuine, that Changmin doesn't know what else to do but cant into Yunho's hug.

"Oh, baby," whispers Yunho. "I'm so sorry."

"No," says Changmin through his tears once he can speak again. "I'm the one who should be apologizing."

"You don't have to," says Yunho, and Changmin lets out another sob. "I should have realized how difficult this is for you."

Changmin sniffles and pulls away from the hug so that he can look at Yunho in the eye.

"You're so important to me, you know that, right?" whispers Changmin, still tightly holding on to Yunho's hand. "You – you're my only friend, and the closest thing I have to a real father."

Yunho chuckles and lets Changmin rest his head against his shoulder, his nose nuzzling into his neck.

"Your father loves you. He's just disappointed."

Changmin gives a wet chuckle. "Honestly, at the risk of sounding like a petulant child, I'm not so sure."

By the way that Yunho doesn't correct him, Changmin thinks that Yunho also isn't quite sure, either.

"I'm… not so sure what I did to make him resent me so much."

"Your Highness…"

"I think he loved me when I was a kid," whispers Changmin. "When I was really, really small. I remember when he – he used to – carry me in his arms, and go on walks with me, and have meals with me."

Changmin swallows.

"I guess that was when he was still a prince though. Since he became King, he got too busy for me."

Changmin looks up at Yunho and sees him struggling to find words, and Changmin feels very guilty, because this is not about his father. This should be about Yunho, because Yunho is the one who's here, and Changmin shouldn't really need anyone else if Yunho's here.

"I'm so sorry," says Changmin, shaking his head. "I – I know I should be appreciative. I – I'm very lucky to have – have you."

He then lets out a tearful laugh.

"I'm going to be a terrible king, aren't I?" whispers Changmin. "I just – I'm already a terrible prince, all I want to do is talk about my father when I have you right here, and –"

"You're not," murmurs Yunho. "You're not a terrible prince. The fact that you're thinking this way at all means that you're not a terrible prince. And I'm sure that you'll be a great king."

Yunho runs his hand over Changmin's head.

"You're human," Yunho whispers. "You're terribly human, no matter what anyone says. And there is nothing wrong with that."

Changmin sighs. "I just… wanted a father. Not a king." Changmin says quietly. "I know I have you, too. I guess I just… I'm not sure… what you are to me."

Yunho also doesn't seem to know what he is to Changmin either, because he goes a little while without talking. But then he smiles and pulls Changmin into his arms again.

"I'll be whatever you want me to be," says Yunho. "I'll be your father if that's what you want. Your teacher, your friend… I'll be whatever you want."

Changmin chuckles. "I like you like this, as long as you'll call me by my name sometimes," says Changmin honestly. He hugs back. "I love you, Yunho."

"I love you too, Changmin," says Yunho with a smile. "And I always will."

Hearing his name said by Yunho again almost relieves him, and Changmin melts into Yunho's hug. They stay like that for a while, and when they part, Yunho tucks Changmin back into bed.

"Rest up, Changmin. I'll have your butler bring you something to eat soon."

Changmin nods and settles back into his bed. Yunho smiles and gets up to leave. Changmin just about closes his eyes when Yunho sits back down. "Oh, Changmin, Mr. Cho left this for you," says Yunho.

Changmin looks up at Yunho with curiosity, and Yunho pulls out a piece of paper folded carelessly in quarters. Changmin opens it, and sees a phone number written there and just two lines.


Keep in touch, Changmin. It was fun today. Hopefully we can hang out again some other time.

P.S. your father is mental.


Changmin laughs, and so does Yunho.




It's not really that things get better for Changmin in the next few weeks. But it's more bearable, because Yunho is there, and when they're alone, Yunho will call him by his name and they'll talk at night before bed, and Changmin feels like he has family and friends again.

And then there's Kyuhyun. While Changmin sent Kyuhyun an apologetic text and Kyuhyun forgives with a string of curses against Changmin's father, they don't speak for weeks afterwards, until one evening after a lesson, he gets an unexpected text.


Kyuhyun: Hey. Sorry I haven't talked to you in so long, I had exams

Changmin: It's so nice to hear from you, Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun: lol thanks
But I'm hosting a movie thing this weekend at my apartment with three other guys. Do you wanna come?

Changmin: I would love to. But I'm not allowed to go out alone… especially after what happened last time…

Kyuhyun: Changmin
You're 22

Changmin: I know. But I'm also Crown Prince.

Kyuhyun: fair point
Are you grounded?

Changmin: I don't know how being grounded works exactly, but I've been grounded my entire life if that means I'm not allowed to go out by myself.

Kyuhyun: :(
Can you come with other people then?

Changmin: Maybe… I think my father will want me to go with a bodyguard…

Kyuhyun: …that's just weird.
I mean if that's the only way you can come then that's okay but
It's still kinda weird

Changmin: I agree. What if I come with my tutor?

Kyuhyun: Uhh… how is that any less weird?

Changmin: I'm actually friends with him… haha.

Kyuhyun: lol
Do we have to like
Make it awkward though

Changmin: He's definitely less awkward than I am. He'll be just fine, I think. As long as I don't slouch.

Kyuhyun: Lol
k
Come with your tutor
…Ugh that's still weird
Does he have a name
Other than 'Tutor'

Changmin: Yunho.

Kyuhyun: Yeah
Okay
It sounds infinitely less weird when I say 'come with Yunho'
Come with Yunho
Wait
Have I met him before?

Changmin: Yeah, he was there that day.

Kyuhyun: Okay if he's who I think it is, he's pretty cool
Okay yeah come with Yunho

Changmin: Haha. All right. Thanks, Kyuhyun. I'm looking forward to it. :)

Kyuhyun: ^^^ Royal smile
I'm honoured

Changmin: Shut up.

Kyuhyun: ^^^Royal curse
Honoured again
jk lol
See you soon dude
I'll text you details once I finalize stuff

Changmin: Sounds great.
See you, Kyuhyun.


The fact that Changmin didn't ask Yunho before promising Kyuhyun that he would be there weighs down on him for only a few minutes, until Changmin gets to ask Yunho before bed.

"Yunho, do you feel like going out with me this weekend?" is all Changmin has to ask.

Yunho smiles.