Let's Fix This

But You're Hyung's

How long has it been?

2 weeks? 3? I lost count. It just feels so long that Hyung has ignored me. 

Even to the point that he didn't want to attend fan meetings if I'm there.

"What are you two fighting about anyway?" my manager asked me.

"It's nothing. I'll fix it as soon as I can." I mumbled as I lit up a cigarette.

Manager left me alone, he never liked it when I smoked.

"Hyung. You're smoking again." Junsu approached me.

"If you don't like it, leave." I puffed.

"I don't like how you and Jaejoong-hyung are. You have to talk. What about our concert in Barcelona? Are you just gonna ignore each other through out the concert?" 

"I'm thinking Junsu... I don't know what to do."

"Hyung, just... please?"

"Tomorrow."

-----------------------------------

3RD PERSON P.O.V

"Baby, are you still not talking to Yoochun?" YoonJi sat beside Jaejoong on the couch.

"Let's not talk about hi-"

"Jaejoong, it's my fault you're not talking. It's my fault. How many times do I have to tell you? I forced him to tell me how he feels. I didn't expect him to confess."

"He kissed you!"

"I didn't respond! Jae, if you didn't punch him, he would've apologized."

"But he-"

"Jae, did I replace you? Did I tell you that I like Yoochun better after that event?"

"No."

"Then what are you angry about?"

"He... He might take you away from me."

"You think I'll go with him? Don't you trust us Kim Jaejoong? I'm your girlfriend, he's basically your brother! Do you think we'll do that to you?" Yoonji held his face. "I love you A LOT and I know you love Yoochun like a brother. If you don't make up with him. I'll leave you."

"You're bluffing, you can't leave me." Jaejoong wrapped his arms around her, "Fine. I'll talk to him tomorrow."

She kissed him softly, "that's my Jaejoongie~" 

"You know... It's strange how Yoochun only made a move at you after 2 months." Jaejoong raised an eyebrow.

"Because he knows I'm yours~" she giggled.

Jaejoong nodded, "but it's Yoochun and he's told me before that he reminds you of his first love."

"Oh really? I do?" 

"Yeah... Wait. I think that girl's in Korea right now. We met her a few months back. He was really down when she left."

"Maybe that's why he liked me then?"

Jaejoong got up and reached for his phone, "I have an idea."

--------------------------------------

Yoochun's P.O.V.

Jaejoong-hyung called me out. His voice was still cold.

I was nervous but I knew what I did was wrong.I'm ready to take what he has to give.

He entered the room, his face emotionless.

"Look Hyung, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that. It was on impulse. I'm probably just really depressed and tired and YoonJi-sshi was being nice and everything. I just got caught up in it. I'm sorry, I swear to you Hyung, I have no intention on stealing your girl I just- I'm sorry Hyung. You can beat me up or whate-"

My speech was interrupted when Hyung hugged me.

"H-hyung, you're not mad at me?" I squeaked.

"I'm sorry for making this hard for you Chun. I know you're still hang up on your broken heart and I even forced you to take care of YoonJi. You must've seen her as HER. I'm sorry I punched you too." hyung slowly let go of me. "I should've been a more understanding hyung."

"Hyung... I'm the one at fault." I voiced out, a little confused. Maybe he was right, liking Yoonji probably was kind of my defense mechanism after an earlier heartbreak.

"I didn't get hurt. You did." he smiled at me then lead me out the room. "And for you to forgive me for hurting your handsome face, I want you to meet someone."

He brought me to the next room.

There she was happily chatting with Yoonji.

"Ji-ji-jiyoung?" I mumbled.

She looked like she glowed as she turned to me. Her beautiful smile adorning her pretty face.

"Hi Chunnie~" she greeted.

"He's right, her smile is similar to yours, but I like yours waaay better" I heard Jaejoong-hyung tell Yoonji.

Jiyoung came closer to me, "I heard you missed me and you're just gonna stand in front of me like you've seen a ghost?"

I shook my head back to reality, "You're back." I could feel my smile reach my ears as I held her in my arms again. After such a long time.

 

well... there ends the story.

I hope the ending didn't much. I mean, I didn't want Chun to be depressed FOREVER.

Plus, did you guys see his asthma attack during the fansign? 

Poor Yoochun T^T STOP SMOKING.

Do you guys know anyone else named JiYoung? ahahahah her screen name is what most people know.

I used her name but that doesn't necessarily mean, that's her.

THANK YOU FOR READING, COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING!!!!!