Day 1's just another composition

But You're Hyung's

I watched Jaejoong-hyung and Yoon-Ji fix her things up in the extra room at my house.

After a while they began to get a bit touchy and I left them alone. I entered the living room and began to let my fingers linger on the grand piano's keys.

While playing one of my originals I heard footsteps and so I stopped.

"Aww Yoochun-sshi, why'd you stop?" said Yoon Ji.

I felt my heart swell a little but immediately looked away as Jaejoong-hyung approached her and s his arms around her waist from behind.

"yeah Yoochun, why'd you stop? Is that new?" he spoke.

"I haven't finished it yet..." I lied.

"If you want help, I'm right here" Hyung offered.

I shook my head, "thanks hyung. I'll tell you when I'm stuck." I left my seat and proceeded to the door. "I'm going out to buy food, you guys want anything?"

Hyung stopped me and said, "Just buy the ingredients for your favorite. I'm gonna cook! It's the least I can do~" 

I nodded and left.

Why did I feel that way towards Yoon-Ji? She's nothing special to me. She's not even my type. She's hyung's girlfriend for pete's sake.

I came back about half an hour later and found no sign of Hyung in the house.

"Jaejoong-hyung~" I called out but got no response from the man.

Yoon-Ji came out of her room and said, "Jae had to leave. His manager called him"

I pouted a little, "Man, I was looking forward to his cooking...".

As I placed the groceries on the counter, Yoon-Ji skipped towards me, "I can cook too! He said I'm close to being like him. We can try." she cheerfully expressed.

I just nodded, still a bit disappointed that Hyung's not cooking. I left Yoon-Ji in the kitchen and proceeded to the piano again. Somehow, there was a tune stuck in my head and I just wanted to play it.

I heard humming from the kitchen along with the usual noise from cooking.

I continued to play and the humming became words.

I furthered the tune in my head and Yoon-Ji came running to me.

"Yoochun-ah! Can I be your lyricist?" she said.

I lifted an eyebrow, "What?"

She sat beside me and motioned for me to play and so I did.

"Looking at your warm smile takes all my worries away. Only you can make me this wa-ay" she began to sing.

I let my fingers play the notes and her voice blend perfectly with it.

She stopped all of a sudden.

"why'd you stop?" I asked her.

"I can find words anymore." she answered.

"Let's record it- what's that smell?" 

Yoon-Ji immediately got up "Oh crap!!!" she ran to the kitchen and I couldn't help but laugh at her.

 

dream_keeper88, forweusedtobe & giraffehugger

THANKS FOR READING, SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING!

and also to anyone else who's reading ^^