What Happened?

Death Bell 3

Jiyeon's POV

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My back was killing me.

I said my last prayers and smiled.

He the T.V. moniter and started to record.

He smiled and started to speak,

"How is everyone's day today? I'm having the most fun I had in years!

Anyway, this girl right here may be why you guys are all stuck here.

But I'm here to bargain.

I will give you a deal, if any one of you kill her for me, I will let you all go,

but if no one wants to, I'll kill her and continue to kill off everyone."

I closed my eyes and smiled, I lifted my eyebrows to show them that it was ok.

MYUNGSOO POV

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the classroom , it was noisy.

Barely anyone wanted Jiyeon alive.

Taemin and I looked at each other and sighed.

He wanted this.

He wanted to see for himself how selfish a person can be.

Suddenly Taemin looked at me.

"This is all Hyo-Sung, I was supposed to be killing everyone."

I looked at him confused, "Isn't Hyo-Sung dead?"

Taemin nodded, " But, Hyo-Sung and I made a deal to get revenge on everyone

but she knows me. She knew that I would never have the gut to

kill anyone let alone my close friend. She has back up. She has another plan."

I clenched my fist, "EVERYONE! We are not klling anyone. We are not this shallow, he wants this."

Taemin looked at me and nodded.

Taeyeon looked at me and scoffed, "I don't think the boyfriend could save the mistress this time,

Jiyeon would want this. I'll kill her, she's the one to blame

you heard him, let's kill her, it's not like we're dating Jiyeon."

I felt backstabbed, Taeyeon was my friend in middle school and she was never like this.

She could be obnoxious at times and say ridiculous stuff that would make her feel superior but she never reflected on her words.

"I'm going now. I'm going to kill her and NO ONE WILL STOP ME." Taeyeon yelled.

"Stop it, Taeyeon. This isn't right, we can collaborate and do this together. We can save anyone without killing." I grabbed her arm.

"Shut it Myungsoo, this is our only way out, don't defend her just because you like her, think of us.", Taeyeon said as she jerked her arm off.

Then Taeyeon left the classroom, and I instantly regretted my decision of letting her go.

Ding Dong Deng~

Taeyeon is dead, you guys sure are shallow

The speaker phone turned offf.

Taeyeon is dead? How?

She went to go kill Jiyeon, how is she dead?

"Did Jiyeon kill Taeyeon?", I heard Chen question.

JIYEON POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in the room breathing loudly.

My back was starting to feel like acid.

"Are you not going to remove the knife?" I asked.

He didn't reply.

I heard footsteps in the back. 

"I'm here to kill Jiyeon."

I stared at her and tears formed my eyes.

"Wow, Taeyeon. OK." I exclaimed, bewildered.

Suddenly the murderer took off his mask and took off a microphone.

"How shallow, Taeyeon. You of all people." 

The murderer was a female......

That voice it sounded familiar.

HyoSung?

My lip quivered and tears formed in my eyes.

She took off her hood and long hair flowed off of her cap that was now on the floor.

"Hi Younger Sis." she said, as she turned around and stabbed Taeyeon.

Taeyeon fell on the floor clutching her stomach, "How....are....you...still ....alive?"

Hyo Sung smirked and smashed her head against a rock, and soon enough Taeyeon was gone.

"I guess people are still selfish after the incident" She said.

"How are you alive? I saw you die."

She answered my question calmly, "I didn't die."

"How?"

"My Uncle shot me, he saw that I was... becoming another person. Then I realized ambulances are quick. Haha, 

I was unconscious, I didn't feel love

and so I become like that. I ended up alomost killing you and he shot me. But, you ran away.... why?" She asked, hint of hurt was present.

"I know, I was a bad friend, it's my worst mistake. I was scared and traumatized. I didn't know what to do when the most precious person

was dead right in front of my eyes. I ran away from my problems. " I confessed.

"You know I love you, still. Sorry about the back, it's for backstabbing me. I'm here to get my revenge and I don't want you in my way.

Nor did I expect you to give yourself up like that. I'm proud of what you have become, Jiyeon. I don't blame you for anything."

She let me go and I was still in shock with everything.... and the fact that she knows my name.

"Go save the day tiger, it's either me or you, best friend. This stops when either one of us dies. I'm not stopping." She smiled.

"Hyo Sung, please think of the others. You changed. I'm no longer afraid, come back to me."

"Friendship has its end, younger sis. This is when ours ends."

I stared at her.

"Good Bye, Jiyeon."