Her past, His past

Death Bell 3

Sorry I haven't been updating, I'm going to Korea so we were planning and my mom took away my computer because I was using it for a long time but I finally got it back which means UPDATE TIME!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Past

Hyo-Sung limped on one foot and the boy aided her.

"So what you want me to do is take revenge on them?"

"Exactly!" said Hyo-Sung.

"How will I get revenge on Taecyeon? He's so muscular...."

"Ya! Lee Taemin! Just. Do. It."

"Why can't you?"

"I can't because how will I get my revenge if my image at school is the pitiful girl that barely defends herself?"

"That's true."

"So Taemin, tell me, what are you going to do."

"I dunno."

"Kill them off one by one when the time is right and I want it before we graduate to college."

"That's a little bit.... too"

"No one will think it was you because you will be like all the other students who want to get out of school so you have to act as if you're really scared and you need to get out of school."

"Well how do I get all of them in one gathering?" Taemin asked.

"There will be an event, but I don't know when but the teachers are going to keep the students overnight. Just type up fake tests for their ability and hard tests for the people you don't want, like hard as in college standard. I only want people I hated the most."

"Okay."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Present time

"Guys! Answer the question Taemin is gone!!!!" Jiyeon shrieked.

After all, Taemin was her friend since 7th grade.

"Guys what happened?" A boy asked.

"Taemin!" Jiyeon ran to Taemin and hugged him.

" I was at the bathroom."

"Don't leave AGAIN! I don't know what will happen if I will lose you."

"God Jiyeon, I can't go pee in the classroom can I?"

"Wait.. then whose missing?" Jiyeon asked after suddenly remembering.

"Ummm... Jiyeon, the guy you like is gone." said Taemin.

"Myungsoo!!!!!!!" 

Jiyeon's POV

I don't know why but suddenly tears flowed out my eyes.

He's the one that always told me my test scores weren't right.

Why did I like him.

I took a step back and slipped on a piece of paper.

I got up and picked up the paper.

The paper said,

Write the biggest sin you did, if you don't get it right, the boy will be gone. Contains 5 people. Turn it in the office bin.

"Myungsoo." I desperately said.

Taemin wrote first, I helped the wrong person and ended up betraying that person. Even worse, I betrayed that person today and it was supposed to be me and her.

Then Taecyeon wrote, I cheated on my girlfriend and I regret it.

 Jimin wrote, I stole a snapback from a store and ran.

Bora wrote, I flirted with boys over the age of 20.

Then it was me, I watched my friend die in front of my eyes and I left her there and I didn't help her and I'm still living.

I gave it to Taemin and he ran out of the classroom.

The T.V screen went on and Myungsoo was breathing in and out trying not to make noise.

The murderer brought a knife toward Myungsoo and I covered my eyes and again, my tears flowed down my face.

"If I were to not kill someone, who would you pick Myungsoo?" The mysterious murderer asked.

"Jiyeon." Myungsoo said.

I slowly took my hands off of my face and walked in front of the T.V.

"Why is that?" The murderer asked.

"I just don't want to imagine her helpless in this hellish room and the the only thing she can depend on is a stupid question about death."

The murderer stabbed a knife in Myungsoo's arm.

Myungsoo grunted and glared at the murderer.

"It's not a stupid question Myungsoo. Why else Myungsoo?" The murderer asked again.

"I don't want to see her cry and if we fail on a question, I don't want to see her die."

"Ya,ya,ya, OH! We have a new guest." 

Myungsoo looked at his right.

"We have the oh so famous Taemin here handing me a slip of paper. However he didn't know I was here. I was expecting Jiyeon. I've heard tha Taemin is her bestfriend since middle school."

"Let's have her choose, who to die. Is it Romeo and Juliet or the BFF for life... ooh! Even better, is it the maiden herself?"

The murderer grabbed Taemin and tied him onto a chair and Taemin didn't have the strength to get out of his grip. 

The murder punched Taemin in the stomach and then forced him down on a chair.

I was a crying mess. 

I remember the first day I liked Myungsoo, which was in 4th grade and we're already in high school.

Then there's Taemin, who helped me in any situation.

I can't choose either one.

All the students were staring at me.

I ran to the office, which is where the murderer is at.

"So maiden, what is your decision?" 

"I can't choose either, so I chose myself."

"Ooh~ I like these kind of stories, let it be." The murderer smiled.

"No! Jiyeon!" Both Myungsoo and Taemin shouted.

They were quickly untied and dragged out.

Then the murderer locked the door.

The paper says you watched you friend die and you didn't help her.

"I regret it, a lot and that's how I made my decision."

"Ok so let's start with knife. Actually let's provoke Myungsoo and Taemin."

Then he kissed me, and it wasn't a nice and mannerly kiss. It was a rough kiss.

It was my first kiss.

Then he kissed my nape.

I couldn't do anything.

Then all of a sudden I felt my back pierce.

He stabbed my back.

I screamed but I could not do anything.

Although there was a knife in my back, I could not do anything.

Then I fainted and heard her again.

"At least you had someone who loved you, I died without anyone, and you just watched. You will definitly regret that mistake."

Hyo-sung?