seven;

Green, Black, White

Donghae got accidentally waken up at six when he heard some neighbor dogs barking at each other. He couldn’t sleep anymore, so he just laid down the bed with his head facing the black-pitched ceiling he couldn’t even see.

 

At this kind of moment, he couldn’t help but thinking about his house –his real house. The high old mansion wasn’t actually that spooky, it was only old-fashioned. He had to admit that his room’s bed wasn’t this soft and this cool, but still he missed his house.

 

A day without seeing his mom’s presence felt a little bit odd as well. His mom used to be a nun or something like that, but she was pregnant before the marriage (well, there were some issues Donghae didn’t exactly know) and she was sort of kicked out. Donghae didn’t know who his father was; he only knew the fact that he only had a mom.

 

The fact didn’t smooth down the problems as well. Donghae’s mom’s mental was sick, she wasn’t healthy psychologically. Living in this kind of house indirectly affected Donghae’s socializing ability, which made him a quiet and sheepish kid inside.

 

Donghae rolled to the left, leaning his cheek on the soft pillow. He wanted to try to run, but he didn’t really want to be his mom’s impingement again. This house was nice already. Hyukjae and Siwon were nice. He wanted to stay here, but he didn’t want his mom to be sad and do unexpected things.

 

He hugged the bolster tighter and sighed lightly. Would Hyukjae and Siwon be sad if he suddenly disappeared? Or would they be disappointed instead? Would they find for him? Would the---

 

A small knock from the door followed by a creak surprised him. Donghae immediately sat down with a gasp, and the dimming lamp from the living room gave some light to the people who was peeking the room. It was Siwon.

 

“Oh, hey,” Siwon whispered with a grin. Donghae grinned back, didn’t know what to answer.

 

It was the time when Donghae realized that Hyukjae wasn’t sleeping beside him. He immediately looked at the bed and stared back at Siwon for answers, “W-where’s Hyukjae?”

 

Siwon just raised his shoulders and mumbled, “He sleeps at the sofa, and he said the room was too cool.”

 

Donghae gapped his mouth slightly, a bit confused because Hyukjae usually slept in this condition too. But he just nodded slowly at Siwon’s statement, too tired to speak more

 

Siwon was about to simply leave when he suddenly gapped the door and spoke again, “I almost forgot to say this,” he chuckled. “Would you like to go with me at… seven, probably? Having breakfast outside and searching for clothes for you sounds great.”

 

Donghae stayed silent for a small moment before he finally spoke, “What about Hyukjae?” he couldn’t lie that there was a glint of happiness in his voice.

 

“He seems to be tired,” Siwon answered and smiled faintly. “He arrived home at one yesterday. I’m sure that he won’t be offended though if we don’t take him together. But if later I decide not to cook, he’d join us.”

 

Donghae nodded a little in slight disappointment that it wasn’t a one-hundred percent possibility for Hyukjae to join them, but for being honest, he was glad. After a long time, someone finally was willing to take him for a walk. Siwon was extremely kind, without even knowing who Donghae was; he kindly took him out for breakfast and things.

 

Siwon grinned from the door and showed a thumb. “Thanks!”

 

Donghae grinned widely as a return. “Thanks too,” he whispered in happiness.

 

“Did you get waken up in all of sudden because I rarely see you’re up this early?” Siwon spoke and then ended the topic with his own laugh. “Go sleep again if you want to, at least at seven you get to be ready.”

 

Donghae nodded obediently. “Yes, thanks.”

 

Siwon mouthed a good morning before he took a step aback, closed the door and left Donghae’s room.

 

 

( eunhyuk’s p.o.v )

 

The thumping, aching feel inside my head forcefully woke me up, reminding me the state that I have been sleeping on the sofa with my head leaning on its arm and accidentally hurt my own nape and head. I slowly forced myself to sit on the sofa, adapt with the light and make myself conscious.

 

This day might be the only one where I woke up so late, and ugh, hopefully it was the last one. Giving an alibi that it was just because I didn’t have my usual alarm means I fibbed because hell, I can’t stand sleeping until seven like this.

 

I didn’t expect my back to ache as well, so stretching it caused my backbones to scream some cracks (I’m sorry, bones, you’ve been struggling whenever I didn’t sit properly at the hospital). My head –my brain, was still a bit fogged as well because I fell asleep thinking about the plan to take Donghae somewhere today, approach him nicely and finally do my mission.

 

 Slowly I stood up from the sofa, approaching the dining table to get a glass or two of water because at terrible mornings, my throat usually got sore. Mentally I made a to-do list; first: to have an aspirin or something that could suppress my headache; two: to take Donghae out; and three: to take Donghae out.

 

Foolish me for thinking about head-aching things in this early morning.

 

As I got onto the dining table, I just realized that there weren’t any foods –or at least toasts, Siwon could make them, at the table. Did Siwon leave for works and s without eating or-? And talking about this, I was sure that Donghae hadn’t waken up so he hadn’t eaten and-

 

“You’re up,” a voice greeted me from behind.

 

Dumbfounded at the figure of Siwon dressed perfectly for a walk or something, I raised my eyebrows in reflect. “Are you leaving for customer meetings again?” because for Neptune’s sake, today was Sunday.

 

Siwon shook his head with a flashy grin, but in a small second his face was a bit guilty. “Nah.”

 

“A date? I didn’t think you’ve let yourself free from that girl! I thought you will st-”

 

Donghae was walking timidly with the do-I-look-okay-in-this-am-I-awkward look from the bathroom behind Siwon to approach the taller guy in front of me, simply made me stop my speech and yes, I was surprised, because I didn’t think he’d up this soon.

 

But the other thing that drove me confused was that he’s dressing completely (with Siwon’s clothes), as casual as Siwon did. I furrowed my eyebrows and said with a little sense of humor with tense, “Are you guys dating or what?” I chuckled.

 

No, this day Donghae should not go out with someone. I’ve had my plan stated clearly in my head, and no, he has to go with me today.

 

Guess I’m hallucinating or what, I don’t care, but I felt like seeing some reddening sparks in Donghae’s cheeks. Despite the fact that I was his so-called enemy or what, I had to admit that he’s… a little cute.

 

Siwon flashed a hilarious smile and said, “No. I’m planning to take him out for breakfast and to find him clothes though; I didn’t think you’d wake up this soon. You need a rest, Hyukjae,” and somehow that accumulated the slight annoyance in me.

 

I mean he knew nothing; Siwon was innocent, but why today to ruin my plan? You could just do it next time, while I was being chased by sort of a ty deadline from Kim Heechul.

 

“Oh, cool,” I decided to just speak halfheartedly so before the two realized that I was mad. Siwon had always been this insensitive, though once I offend him; he’s a super sensitive . Thinking about his attitude just made me angrier; I secretly clenched my tooth.

 

And I admit that this had nothing to do with Donghae, but he made me a little mad as well. I hate myself for being too oversensitive and a bit overreacting over small y things; I hate this little y demon living in me.

 

Siwon grinned and lifted his eyebrows. “Yeah. If you’re not that tired, go join us. We’ll be at Nanny’s Pavillon. I’ll order you some pancakes or whatever if you want,” he continued.

 

I shook my head with my lips curled up a little.

 

“No need, I’ll order by myself.”

 

 

...

 

hello, this is the special christmas update --a minor chapter only, is that okay?
i'll come up with the better chapter next time! this is more like the 6.5th though xD
i almost forgot- merry christmas to all of you! /spreads snows and candies/
i'm in my holiday and i'm planning to give my attention towards a fanfic which the plot has been thought perfectly since two years ago but i haven't had the chance to write it, and in this holiday month i hope i can finish writing it xD

and without forgetting it, i really want to thank my new upvoters; aya-elf, fishypali, nj_kissmeispirit and sakura101289! your responds are precious to me!

 

once again merry christmas huhu. this is the end of the essay

and if you want to know me more, feel free to add my line asdfghjm15 and insta jessicamchl!