Minah Is Here

Not in This Lifetime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N Okay so before someone gets their in a twist yes I had already posted this chapter but due to a lovely reader I realized I had a character mishap so I have corrected it and I hope you enjoy the chapter and the third will be posted some time soon! :)

Minah

“Appa wake up” I groaned as I scratched my head and threw a pair of pants at the man who was still curled up in bed fast asleep “Apppppaaaa!!” I screeched and he quickly sat up.

“Aish I am up damn it!” he yelled back making me laugh.

“Yeah right I thought I was going to have to call auntie Eunji again,” I sneered as his eyes widened.

“You wouldn’t dare,” he growled causing me to snicker.

“I have before haven’t I” I smirked and he got up out of bed and started striding towards me causing me to step back nervously “Anyways saranghae, make sure you eat and you’re a half an hour late!”

“!” he groaned and began flitting about the room gathering his things “Suho is going to kill me. I completely forgot he wanted me to work with his new group’s choreography”

“Tell Suho I totally agree with his decision on their hippie concept” I chuckled as he rolled his eyes and grabbed his brief case.

“That’s Uncle Suho to you and no that concept is dreadful” he scoffed as he pushed me out of his room and into the kitchen.

“Why not it grabs attention and they are promoting world peace at the same time?” I grabbed a piece of toast off of the table and took a bite out of it. Appa wasn’t always the hippie nature loving type.

“Because back in our day we only needed two concepts. World domination and making ever fan girls ovaries explode” he said nonchalantly making me throw up in my mouth slightly “It worked pretty well”

“Okay appa, pelvic ing the air, smirking, and showing of Uncle Xiumin’s abs is not a concept that is traumatizing” I nearly gagged as he smirked and stole my piece of toast out of my hand.

“It got your mom pretty how do you think you got here?” he snickered as I stared at him in horror.

“I’m going to school. Please don’t ever tell me that again.” I shuddered as he laughed. My dad was Satan I could feel it.

“Have a fantastic day,” he grinned and waved my piece of toast at me before taking a bite out of it making me scowl.

“Have a fantastic day my ” I rolled my eyes as I slipped on my shoes.

“Be glad you inherited my ” he yelled from the kitchen as I grabbed my bag and slammed the front door shut.

I cringed as the chilly fall air hit me. Once again I had forgotten my jacket but I’m not going back in the house with that man whom I call a father.

Being the child of two extremely famous people was hard. Everyone expects something of me but when they realize I just average they always seem so disappointed. I could care less though it’s their fault for getting their hopes up.

“I hope you’re not narrating your life in your head” a deep voice chuckled as I spun around to be met with my greatest annoyance.

“What do you want Mark?” I rolled my eyes as he matched his pace with mine.

Mark’s main aspiration in life was to make my life a living hell. I swear he eats, breaths, and sleeps for that reason alone.

“Just fulfilling my punishment” he snickered as I groaned.

“What is it now?” I could fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter