Baby Minah is on The Way!

Not in This Lifetime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Curse my daughter for being just like her father! I mentally groaned as I gently kicked her sleeping figure. It was no use though. This child slept like the dead even when she was a baby and sixteen years later nothing has changed. I glanced at my wristwatch and mentally wanted to scream I was not only twenty minutes late to my first appointment but also had an hour drive ahead of me.

“Wake up!” I yelled while grabbing her foot and pulling her onto the floor.

“I am up!” she sleepily groaned as she glared at me through squinted still sleepy eyes.

“Honey, have a great day at school make sure you and dad both eat for heading  out.” I smiled while exited hearing her mumbled a drowsy “Sure” in response.

I quickly made one last stop into the bedroom to grab my purse and keys and then I was to be off to work. I grabbed my things and took a glance at my husband who was still off in dreamland. Smiling, I padded over to the side of the bed and brushed his black natural bangs away from his eyes. Even at thirty six he still looked like a baby when he slept. After pressing a quick kiss to his forehead, I rushed to my car while calling my secretary to apologize to my patient.

During my second year of college I switched my major to Pediatrics instead of Neurology as I had originally planned and soon after I discovered that I was pregnant. I was only twenty at the time and Sehun’s career was in full swing.

At first I was scared. A million thoughts like “What about school?” “Could I handle it?” and “What would Sehun think?” ran through my head a mile a minute. In all honesty I was more than a little bit scared I was terrified.

I believe there are two reactions one has when finding out they’re going to have a baby.

Either they’re thrilled and can’t wait or they’re scared less. Let’s just say I was the second out of the two. I can remember the night I told Sehun clearly to this very day.

“Babe, I’m home!” he yelled through the apartment as I sat at the foot of our bed pregnancy test in hand. I threw it half way across the room when I heard him making his way to our bedroom and quickly ran out to stop him.

“Oppa!” I smiled stiffly as he pulled me into a tight hug. It had been over a month since we last saw each other due to his busy schedule and my classes.

“I missed you so much” he sighed as pressed gentle kisses along my kneck causing a major red light to go off in my mind. Considering this was what got us here about a month ago with his roaming hands and “I miss you’s”

“Are you hungry?” I blurted out as he mumbled a “not really” in reponse and continued caressing me “Are you sure cause I am?” I chuckled nervously as he pulled away to face me.

“Is food really that important right now? I ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter