Always You,

My Cute Little Monster

'what do you think?' D.O end his story and look at two loves bird infront of him.

'why are you telling us that story?' Sehun said making his 'eww' face.

'because look at you!! You two are clinging for 24 hours a day,' D.O said while pointing at Sehun and Luhan with his laddle.

'hyung,this is the second time you meet my hannie, and you point him out with ladle?' Sehun said..Unbelievable!

 

'what are you all doing in the kitchen??'

D.O know the owner of that voice.Of course he know..

'i am telling them our story,Jongin..' Kyungsoo smile.

He was grateful to have Jongin in his live now.Kyungsoo looked into Jongin's eyes.

It's still the same as before.Dark but full of emotion.

 

'ehem.ehem..what did you two doing in the kitchen?' Baekhyun slowly came and sit next to Luhan.

'nothing!' both Kyungsoo and Jongin pushed each other away.

Hahaha..Baekhyun you such meanie little thing..^^

 

Then,

'can i continue your story,D.O?'

'you heard it??'Kyungsoo look at Baekhyun..O.O

'I'm sure the reader want to know what did really happen that night..' Baekhyun grinning..

Kyungsoo sigh..It was a embarrasing moment ever.

 

(flashback)

 

That night after Jongin walked out.Kyungsoo cried.

And guess what??

Jongin went back to the room because he forgot to bring his bags with him!!

then,he saw Kyungsoo was kneeling on the floorand crying loudly.And the shocking part for Jongin is..

Kyungsoo cried while mumbling this >>>>

'i'm sorry..jongin(hiccup) i(hiccup)love u..'

Kyungsoo was so shocked because suddenly he felt someone was running to him and hug him tightly.

That night,Kyungsoo cried like a child on Kai chest.He feel the warm of Kai body and it's make him comfortable to cry more.

 

(end of flashback)

 

Kai was laughing just now but he immedietly stop when he swore he saw the look on Kyungsoo's eyes was somewhat dangerous and killing him inside just now.

Kai finnally back and laugh awkwardly.

Then,he look back at the kitchen and Kyungsoo was eyeing him..

on his hand was a sharp knife that he just used to cut a meat.Kai gulped hard.

'Jongin,can you help me in the kitchen??' Kyungsoo asked.

Kai nodded immedietly.His eyes were on the knife for a whole time,waiting if that was really for him or only for decoration on his hand for multipurpose.

FOR EXAMPLE..he will cut Jongin head off if he walk out from the kitchen.

But then he was actually helping Kyungsoo a bit because Kyungsoo is strictly forbid him from touching HIS KITCHEN.

 

From the day Kyungsoo said he love Jongin,everything was slowly to change.

Before this Kyungsoo was permanently the king but now,they both take turn to be the king..

When Jongin became the king..It's worse for Kyungsoo..

 

That day,

Kyungsoo was sick.

'when i'm sick my mom usually sing something!'

He waited for respond but none coming from Kyungsoo.

'She will sing like this',Jongin took a deep of breath and sang.

'You are my sunshine,my only sunshine..'

'Jongin..please stop.' Kyungsoo whining

'always my sunshine,you make me happy..'

'Jongin..'

'the sky is bright,but my love for you is more brighter..' Jongin sang,smile widely to Kyungsoo who was covering his face with the wet towel.

Maybe Jongin didn't see this but Kyungsoo was actually smiling beneath the wet towel.

Jongin really had a bad voice,but his kind and loving action beat everything.

The warm feeling spread in his body and he knew that Jongin was reason to it.

Jongin finished his sang and applause for himself because he knew Kyungsoo won't do that.

 

Lastly,,

worst than ever is..

 

'Kyungsoo-ah..'

''What is it now??'

'Can i bite you,Kyungsoo?'

'eww..no way,' Kyungsoo pushed Jongin away.

But Jongin bite him anyway..

'YAH!!!!'

 

fIN..\

.

.

.