King and Servent

My Cute Little Monster

Kai and D.o was known as BFF or Cold Lover by the other housemate.

But actually it's not too wonderful like what you all thinked,

it hell..yeah for Kai..but it's was so wonderful for D.o.

 

D.o loves fairy tales.

WELL,,, not that princess and frog story.BUT It was a fairy tales about A KING and A SERVENT..

Yeah,as you all know,D.O is too cute for this but he was known as a little monster by the other friends who live under a same roft with him.

They all didn't understand what did our poor Kai saw in D.O,

He likes D.O for such long time,but D.O is always D.O..He pretended to not care and yes,

bullied Kai like there is no ending..

 

'Kyungsoo,we need to talk..' Jongin said seriously.

FYI,Kai and D.o decided to called each other their real name to make their relationship be more special..and yes..

*DING DONG DENG*..They are so special..

'what? can you see that i'm reading a book right here?' Kyungsoo said annoyingly.

Jongin can't do this anymore.He suffered..He want the real relationship like Baekhyun and Chanyeol had.

He want to hold Kyungsoo in his arms and said 'i love you' to him every night but Kyungsoo is just..

'idiot..' Kyungsoo said loudly but still didn't move from Jongin bed at all..

'what? you said me idiot? after all i do for you,this is what i got?' Jongin said loudly..He really suffered..

He's hurt..

 

[Flashback 2 month ago]

'D.O,I like you..more than friend,will you be my boyfriend?'-Kai

This is it,I got someone who are now freely giving himself to me..

'well..but why?'

'because..you're caring and lovely?'

'what is that? so cheesy...' d.o said and laugh at kai confused face.

'and thanks for taking care of me when i sick and woke up early in the morning to make a milk for me..thank you very much,D.O'

[end Flashback]

 

'Why? Why did i said that? you're monster..just like the other said..' Jongin said weakly..

He the one who are blindly confessed to Kyungsoo and now..He regret it..

'Jongin,I'm sorry...' Kyungsoo walk closer to Jongin.

(DON'T YOU DARE TO THINK THAT THIS IS OVER!! KYUNGSOO IS A MONSTER!! WELL,,CUTE LITTLE MONSTER!! ><)

Kyungsoo tip toe and clinging his arms to Jongin's neck..

Then he put his head to Jongin's chest..he know Jongin will actually melts and easily forgive him after this..

 

The warms of Kyungsoo's body made his whole body shivers..He closed his eyes and hug his little monster back..

Kyungsoo won..well,always won..but until whe this victory will stayed?

a year? a month? a week?  Nope...all wrong..