Are This The END??

My Cute Little Monster

AT NIGHT

 

'D.O,where are you?' Suho call D.O.

'On the way back ome,why?'

'Kai is now packing his bag'

'packing? why?' D.O panicked.Is this my fault? He thinked.

''you can't do that,D.O..poor Kai,he's hurt yet you still playing with him,he's not a kid anymore' Suho getting angry.

Huh,acting like not his fault..please,

After the call end,D.O hurriedly went back home.

 

IN HOUSE

The other guys in the house sit in their room quietly,because they know..a war is about to start.

 

'Jongin!' Kyungsoo shout as he arrived infront of Jongin room.

Kyungsoo still catching his breath because when? and why did this house so big???

Jongin still sitting at the corner of his bed and Kyungsoo decided to get near to him.

Kyungsoo saw 2 big bag was already waiting beside Jongin.

He try to hold Jongin's hand but..

 

'Don't..' Jongin said.Still not looking at Kyungsoo face at all.

'I'm so..sorry..' Kyungsoo speak slowly.He was scared.

Jongin never act like this to him.Are this the end? Will they break up this night?

 

Jongin stand up and walked away.Kyungsoo felt so bad right now.

Jongin saw from his corner of eyes,Kyungsoo was about to cry,,But Kyungsoo just can't cry,wouldn't he?

He was damn love to see other people hurt that he didn't have any feeling..

And Jongin didn't want to involve in anything with Kyungsoo anymore.

 

'i'm going to move out and i thinked that you have heard it..' Jongin stop and said about 1 meter from his room's door.

Then he walked back to Kyungsoo.

'This is the rent money,i didn't pay yet.but it's okay.I won't be back to this house anymore.'

Jongin grabbed Kyungsoo's hand and he inserted a large amount of money inside his palm and closed it.

 

Later,he walked back toward the door but Kai still had to say his last word.

'and Kyungsoo..'he called.

Kyungsoo turned around with small hope.Please say you won't go..please..

'We're nothing from now..Thanks for your time.I hope you could fine another ggod servent for your live in future.'

Then he walked out from the room leaving Kyungsoo who are now crying.The tears are flowing down his face like waterfall.

He like Jongin.He bullied Jongin because it's his way of saying he like him.He wish he could tell Jongin earlier.

But..he was too late.

 

.

.

.