Other's Help

My Cute Little Monster

A few day later..

'Kai,what happen? are you sick?' Baekhyun his housemate asked and carefully sit next to Kai who are now look so pale.

'I don't know..maybe yes..' Kai said and sighing slowly..

'what D.O did to you now?'

'He..'

'I have said to you that he was a monster..' Chanyeol cut and Baekhyun is now giving him a death glare.

 

'Chanyeol! you not helping..' Baekhyun said and push Chanyeol to the kitchen.

'why are you pushing me here? This is D.O territory,if he know i'm here,he will cut my head off !!' Chanyeol said nervously.

His eyes is now big as D.O eyes..O.O

'Be sure to keep quiet when we were with Kai..or you will wake up with no head tomorrow ' Baekhyun whispered close to Chanyeol ear.

Chanyeol shivered. He thought that how can he wake up if he loses his head and HOW he could forget that his boyfriend is a pro head cutter too??

Haha..Silly him..

Then Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol and sit next to Kai who are still not move from the couch.

'You may continue..i will try to help you,okay?' Baekhyun said and hold Kai hands tightly.

 

AFTER a long silence..

'He said he was sorry..but he's still the same, i was idiot,he was just using me....' Kai chocked by his own tears.

The tears that are long time being locked has freely drop from his eyes now.

'what did he do to you?'

'he asked me to bought him a book,food and now, he asked me to pay his house rent..'

'what? house rent?how could he do that??' Suho suddenly appeared.

FYI, Suho ois the house owner.He bought this house himself but it was to big for himself..

so he invited Baekhyun,Chanyeol,Kai,D.O and Sehun move in.

But,of course...they have to paid him the rent..

 

'tell me,what happen?' Suho sit infront of Kai,hoping for explaination.

'D.O ask me to pay the bill,the food and EVERYTHING! but i don't have an enough money right now..'

Kai said but not looking at them.He just look at his hand.He can't really mad at Kyungsoo,he love Kyungsoo..That's all he could think..

 

'maybe..i should move out..' Kai said and everyone was shocked,

'are you serious?' Baekhyun asked.

'i think i can do it,maybe it was better for us to live in separate way'

'Good luck then, i can't wait for you to come here later and we can gang up against D.O together..' Chanyeol said excitedly.

Kai laugh a bit,aren't my hyung..so adorable?

unlike a certain someone..