Will there be a second date?!

*°~°* When Idol dates Idol *°~°*

OO Restaurant

Myungsoo and Krystal are still eating late dinner. At first they just talked about the drama and their work but then Myungsoo tried to change the subject.

Myungsoo: Soojung-ah, why don't why try something new?!

Krystal: Ne?! Wha... what do you mean?!

Myungsoo: I'm saying we should stop talking about our work. I mean we are on a date, not any drama meeting, right?!

Krystal: Aaaaah so that's what you were talking about ^^'

Myungsoo: What were you thinking?! Seolma... something naughty?!

Krystal (flustered): A... aniyaaaa~ how could you think that of me.

Myungsoo (chuckles): Araso araso. I'm not teasing you anymore xD

INTERVIEW ROOM

Staff: Krystal-ssi, what have you actually thought that time?!

Krystal: M..me?! I didn't... why are you also like this?! Do I seem as if I would have naughty thoughts?!........ Why on earth was he talking about trying something new *>.<*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo: I bet she was having naughty thoughts. Looking at how she flustered hahahaha. But it was cute though.

END INTERVIEW

Krystal: What's your favorite dish, oppa?!

Myungsoo: Me?! I like kimchi stew the most. I love every dishes that contain kimchi hahaha. Even to the extent that I sometimes have kimchi carrying around with me xD

Krystal: Jinja?! Heol o.o You must be a kimchi fanatic.

Myungsoo: What about you Soojung-ah?!

Krystal: I love all food, especially meats <3. One of my favorite is also Burrito.

Myungsoo: That's mexican food, right?!

Krystal: Majayo!

Myungsoo: And what don't you like?!

Krystal: Uhm... I really hate cucumber. Its consistency is weird. The funny thing is my sister also hates cucumber because she is allergic to it.

Myungsoo: Allergic to cucumber?! Are you also allergic to it?!

Krystal: No I just hate it. But I'm allergic to apple although I love apple. Funny, right?!

Myungsoo: Yeah it is ^^'

On the other side Jackson and Suzy are also enjoying their coffeeshop date. Jackson was drinking his milk (xD) and the milk stuck on his lips.

Suzy: Jackson-ah, you have soemthing on your lips.

Jackson leaned toward Suzy.

Suzy: What are you doing?!

Jackson: Wipe it off for. Wether with your fingers or your lips. It's your choice (evil smirk)

Suzy (fingers cringing): Kyaaaaaaaa~ Oh my.... STOP IT PLEASE!!!

Jackson (high-pitch laughter): Ahahahhahaha xD

Suzy (looks at the staff): Why are you doing this to me?! What wrong did I do?! >.<

Jackson (calls for her): Suzy, Suzy look at me!

Suzy (desperately): What now?!

Jackson took another sip of his milk and his lips were covered with milk again.

Suzy: I am not going to wipe it off for you xD

Jackson: Just look at me!

He then stared at her seductively and his lips in the most iest way ever.

Suzy (menboong): ...

Jackson (laughs in embarrassment): Hahahaha....

Suzy: Neo... jinja... woa this is really too much. Too Much!!!

INTERVIEW ROOM

Suzy: Jackson...... Haizz~ He is really something else. I've never met anyone like him. It's the first time, really. He is really too much to handle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jackson (hides his face in his palms): Haizz~ (lifts his head) Why did I do that?! What was I thinking that time to do such a thing?! It's so embarrassing when I think about it now hahaha.

END INTERVIEW

After both of them regaining their mental stabilization they decided to leave the coffeeshop for a walk together and enjoy the weather outside.

Jackson: Should we leave then?!

Suzy: Kaja!

As they stood up and wearing their jacket Jackson suddenly pulled Suzy's arm and embraced her in his. Suzy got shocked and was about to yell at him again.

Suzy: Yaah Wang Jackson! What...

She then realized that he actually saved her from bumping into the waitress coming from behind them.

Jackson: Are you okay?! You didn't get hurt, right?!

Suzy: Uh?! Uh... I'm alright. Gomawo.

Jackson: You should look around before moving so carelessly, i mong chong ee (=this clumsy girl).

INTERVIEW ROOM

Suzy: Namjaya. Jinja Namja! I was so shocked at first and I even thought he was teasing me again. So I wanted to shout at him and say what he think he is doing. But then I realized that I was misunderstanding him. He had such a good intention and I was thinking bad about him ^^'. I do feel guilty toward him after that incident.

Staff: What did you feel the moment he embraced you?!

Suzy: My heart was beating like crazy. I don't even  know why. It was probably so sudden and we were so close. I could feel that his arms were really strong (shy).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jackson: Of course I was just thinking about protecting her that moment. There was no other intention. Don't think bad about me like that (looks at the staff judgingly). But then I do realized that she was lying in my arms (flustered). She must think that I'm her hero now ahahahahah.

END INTERVIEW

As they were walking on the street talking with each other another mission card appeared. Also the Myungstal couple recieved a card while finished eating.

The card said: "Dear Jackson and Suzy/ Myungsoo and Krystal, we hope you both have had a fun and enjoyable first date (Suzy: It was not that fun though hahahaha *Jackson  also laughted after he tried to pull out a pouted face*). As you maybe noticed the end of your date is nearing. So now it's your turn to choose. Wether there will be a second date or not depends on your choice. Both of you will tell us your choice seperately at the end of the filming. If you both agreed to have a second date with each other then you will see each other again next time. If only one of you agreed on the second date that one will be hooked up with another person next time. The person choosing to leave will not be anticipating in this show anymore. We hope to see you again next time."

Krystal: Mwoya?! Eotteokkeyo?!

Jackson: You are kidding me, aren't you?! Suzy-ah...

Suzy (confused): I don't know what to think right now...

Myungsoo (after being speechles for a while): Soojung-ah, will you go on a second date with me?!

 

 ______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Annyeong *waves waves*

I'm back with an update. FINALLY!!! I know it's been a long time and I'm really sorry for making you wait. The reason for my absent was because it's my graduation year and I've had to take exams. So there was nearly no time for me to do anything else than learning, learning and learning. But I finally managed to get some time to update a new chapter for you guys. I hope you enjoyed reading it again.

About the TWIST at the end of this chapter: While I was absent, there were news breaking out about Suzy and Lee Minho so I was thinking to wether continue with the Jackzy couple or not. I wish to ask for your opinion. So please comment below if you want Jackzy to appear again or not. You could also recommend other couples or partners for our current Idols on the show. I'm looking forward to hear your choice :D  

Please help me to write the next chapter together :3