First Mission Card

*°~°* When Idol dates Idol *°~°*

On the filming set of "My lovely girl"

Krystal (eyes wide open): Neo seolma...?!

Myungsoo (somehow could feel something from Krystal's facial expression): Woa Daebak! They said my date already arrived... Are you by chance my date, Soojung?!

Krystal (still shocked): Oh my God! This is incredible.

INTERVIEW ROOM

Staff: How did you feel when you know that Myungsoo is going to be your date today?!

Krystal: I was really shocked. I've never imagined that it could be him out of all the people.

Staff: Why that?! Did you expect someone else?1

Krystal (shakes head and waves both hands): No, it's not like that. It's just I didn't expect him to be the one.

___________________________________

Staff: How did you feel when you know that Krystal is going to be your date today?!

Myungsoo: It was kind of weird.

Staff: What do you mean?!

Myungsoo: It's not something bad. I just felt really weird to know that she will be my date since we are pretty close through filming the drama. But I still like it. I'm even quite happy that it's Soojung.

END INTERVIEW

Myungsoo (stands up): So you are really my date?!

Krystal: I guess so...

Awkwardness!

Krystal: This is really weird.

Myungsoo (laughs shyly): I know, right?! Haha...

At that moment a staff member gave them something.

Myungsoo (reachs his hand out to recieve it): What is it?!

Staff: Your mission card!

Krystal (burst into laughter): Buahahahhaha... Why do I feel like we are doing WGM?!

Myungsoo: I bet this show is the new version of WGM. Kind of an update!

Krystal: So like, we are going on dates and if it's working out then we will get married on WGM then?!

Myungsoo: Hahaha that would be funny (both laughing as they imagine all kind of stuffs)

Krystal: What's written in there?!

Myungsoo (reads out loud): "Dear Myungsoo and Krystal, welcome to the new reality show "When Idol dates Idol". On this show you are going on real dates with one another and make new love experiences. Today you are going to have your first date and to do so, please decide where you want to go and what you want to do. We hope you will enjoy your time and have fun!"

Krystal: Woa, we can do whatever we want and go to anywhere?!

Staff: A car will be made avaible for you.

Myungstal: DAEBAK!!!

Myungsoo: As a gentleman, I wish to take the lead on our first date, Miss?!

Krystal: Go ahead, Mister!

Myungstal: Mister Mister ~ (both starts singing and dancing to SNSD's Mister Mister) .... Hahahahaha kaja!

After their random dance they left the set together and head to their first date.

On the site of Jackson and Suzy, they were still standing on the Han River side, looking at each other awkwardly.

Staff: Why aren't you say anything?!

Suzy (burst into laughter): Ahahahaha

Jackson: This is laughing not saying =.=!!

Suzy looked at Jackson with an expression of "do you want to die".

Jackson: O.O

Suzy (smiles brightly): So what do we have to do?!

Staff: Here is...

Jackson: Wait a minute! Did you see that?! Did you see what she did?! How she looked at me?!

Suzy: What do you want to say with that?!

Jackson: I think she just killed me with that look.

Suzy: Ya, when did I ever?!

Jackson: That stare just melt my heart. Ahahahaha (high-pitch laughter)

Suzy (points at Jackson): Omona he's weird. Hahaha...

A staff member finally handled the mission card to the two Idols. Seeing what it was Jackson jumped over the place excitedly.

Jackson: Daebak daebak daebak!!! I've always wanted to get this kind of thing.

Suzy (recieves the card): You must have watched a lot of shows like this one, right?!

Jackson (gives Suzy a sly look): You know me, satang-ah ;)

Suzy: Omo he is getting weirder.

Jackson: Aaah hajimaaa~

Suzy (fingers cringing): Kyaaaaaa....

Jackson (laughs playfully): Hahahaha... (suddenly starts to read out the mission card) "Dear Jackson and Suzy, welcome to...

Suzy (talking in between): He just starts reading like that hahaha.

Jackson: ...the new reality show "When Idol dates Idol". On this show you are going on real dates with one another and make new love experiences. Today you are going to have your first date and to do so, please decide where you want to go and what you want to do. We hope you will enjoy your time and have fun!" ASA let's go satang-ah (grasps her hand and drags her away)

Suzy (totally shocked): Ah mwoya?! What are you doing?! (turns to the staff) Can he just do things like this?!

Jackson suddenly stopped walking and turned back to face Suzy.

Suzy (shocked ep 2): Mwohae?!

Jackson (serious look): "Now don't avoid me anymore and come with me. Look at me, don't be so shy, don't be scared. Even though I'm not good at this either but I think we'll be a hot couple."

Suzy (could not believe what she just heard): Woahahahaha daebak!

INTERVIEW ROOM

Staff: Why did you laugh so hard at Jackson's words that time?!

Suzy: Ahahaha (laughs again as she remembered it) he just said his rap part of their song "A" xD. He did it a lot on TV shows because it was funny.

Staff: Did you like it?!

Suzy: Did I like it?! .... Yes it was quite amusing hahaha.

___________________________________

Jackson: What I said to her was my rap part of our song "A" haha. I thought it fits perfectly at our situation that moment.

Staff: Suzy said that you did it a lot on other shows, too.

Jackson (totally excited): She knows it?! Does it mean she was watching over me?! (looks into the camera) I know you feel the same way I do, Suzy-ssi. I know it (winks). Ahahahaha~

END INTERVIEW

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________

That was the second chapter! Did you enjoy reading this one too, my lovely subscribers?!

I'm really sorry for taking so long to make an update. I was sick quite a long time and then our internet connection failed for two whole weeks. But finally I made it, YESEU!!! Anyway I will try to update usually to not making you wait too long again :( And don't forget to comment and give your opinion on the fanfic. If possible please upvote for this fanfic, too. I would appreciate it <3

Well then, please stay tuned for next chapter ;)