Who is my Date?!

*°~°* When Idol dates Idol *°~°*

On a lovely autumn day where the sun was shining brightly a handsome looking guy was on the search for his date.

Guy: Where do I have to go?! I mean how am I supposed to find her like this?! There are just too many people around here.

Staff: You will recognize her as soon as you see her.

Guy: HOW?! (laughing out of despair) I don't even know who she will be. What if I won't recognize her because I never met her before?! Can't you give me some hints?!

Staff: You've already met her and you definitely know her even if you've never met.

Guy: I've met her before?! How do you know it?! Did you stalked me?!

His words made the whole staff burst into laughter.

INTERVIEW ROOM

Guy: Ne annyeonghaseyo! Jeoneun Got7's Jackson imnida. Nice to meet you.

Staff: Why are you on this show?!

Jackson: I don't know! 

               (staff laughing)

                Really! Why am I here?! Why did you invite me?!

END INTERVIEW

On the other hand another staff team was looking for someone on a drama set. And finally they found this person. They moved forward to a girl in a lovely white dress sitting beside the set for her break.

It was f(x)'s Krystal!

INTERVIEW ROOM

Krystal: Ne annyeonghaseyo. Jeoneun f(x)'s Krystal imnida. Haha...

END INTERVIEW

Krystal (looks surprised): Oh annyeonghaseyo. (stands up and makes a greeting bow) Are you going to film the show here?!

Staff: Ne.

Krystal: Mworagoyo?! Chinchayo?! Oh my God, how embarrassing. (laughs shyly) Will he come here then, my date?!

Staff: Ne.

Krystal: Andwaeyo! How can I film on the filming set?! Others will look at me weirdly and I also have to work here.

Staff: Don't worry! We will start filming once you finished your recording on the filming set.

Krystal: But still... When will he arrive then?!

Staff: He alrea...

The staff was cut off when the drama staff called for Krystal to go to the next scene.

Drama staff: Krystal-ssi! We will move on to the next scene. Please get ready!

Krystal: Ah ne! (turns back to the "WIDI" staff) I have to go first.

She then left.

Back to Jackson. He was still looking for his date when suddenly he noticed someone from faraway. He immediately backed up while giving off his remarkable high-pitched laughter.

Jackson: Ahahahahahahaha!!!!

On the side where the girl stood. Jackson laughter was so high-pitched that she and the staff team there could hear it.

Girl: Omo!!! Why does this laughter seem so familiar to me?! I think I know who it belongs to. Ahahahahaha (laughs out loud)

She then turned around to check who it was. Suddenly Jackson screamed.

Jackson: SATANG AH ~!!!!

Suzy: Ahahaha!!! Oh my it's really him.

Jackson started to run toward Suzy. But she immediately turned her back and ran away as she saw him running to her. Realizing what she was doing Jackson called after her.

Jackson (hurtful): YA SATANG AH!!!!!

Suzy then stopped.

Suzy: Ahahahahaha! Mianhae.

As the two came closer they greeted each other with a light bow.

INTERVIEW ROOM

Suzy: Annyeonghaseyo. Jeoneun MissA's Suzy imnida. Please take care of me. Ahahahaha!!!

​Staff: How did you feel about Jackson being your date?!

Suzy (sighs): WAE?! Why did you do this to me?! Ahahahaha (burst out into laughter)

END INTERVIEW

Back to the filming set of "My lovely girl". The last scenes of Krystal for that day finally came to an end. As she moved toward the side set where the "WIDI" staff was still waiting for her, she saw her co-star Myungsoo sitting there and talking to the staff.

Krystal (surprised and confused): Oppa, what are you doing here?!

Myungsoo: Oh Soojung ah, annyeong! I'm filming for a new realitiy show right now.

Krystal (eyes wide open): Neo seolma...?!

Myungsoo (somehow could feel something from Krystal's facial expression): Woa Daebak! They said my date already arrived... Are you by chance my date, Soojung?!

Krystal (still shocked): Oh my God! This is incredible.

 

BEHIND THE SCENE STORY!!!

How they got Krystal on the show: SM only agreed to let Krystal takes part in the show after the production told them that it might be good for the promotion of the drama.

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

So this was the first chapter! I hope you enjoyed reading it.

I decided on these two pairing because I really love Myungstal and I felt so bad that it would never happen for them to come together on the drama since Rain is the lead character (and I do love him too <3). That's why I created this to fulfill my imagination. As for Jackzy, I just love them after watching Got7's Show "I GOT7". They were so sweet together and I'm totally in love with Jackson lately xD

Well then, please stay tuned for next chapter ;)