Finally it's there, the first date!!!

*°~°* When Idol dates Idol *°~°*

OO Coffeeshop

Jackson and Suzy arrived at their first date location. It is a famous coffeeshop among the Idols and it seems as if Jackson and Suzy are also one of the regular customers. A waitress came over to their side and asked for their order.

Suzy: A hot cholate and a choco donut, please :)

Jackson: For me, as always, please. Thank you.

The waitress left and Suzy turned to Jackson and asked:

Suzy: You came here quite often?!

Jackson: Just as you are. We have a lot in common, right?! Hahaha

Suzy: Who said that I come here often?! Were you stalking me?!

Jackson: Oh no, not stalking. That's creepy. I was just watching over you ;)

Suzy: Where is the different?! (facepalm)

Jackson: Of course there is. Watching over someone is an act out of love but stalking is an act out of obsession.

Suzy: Why are you always talking about love?! We are not even that close.

Jackson (shocked and hurted): We are not?! (pouts)

Suzy: Oh my, could you please stop! (feels guilty)

At that moment the waitress came back with their order and placed them on the table. Suzy was surprised by Jackson's order.

Suzy: THAT is what you usually ordered?!

Jackson: Yes, why do you ask?!

Suzy began to giggle.

Jackson: Hey what's wrong?!

Suzy: No nothing (tries to hold her laughter back)

Jackson: Are you laughing with me or about me?!

Suzy (could not hold it in any longer): Buahahahahaha ... jeongmal mianhae. But it's just so funny. I mean you are drinking milk and eating cookies right now. It's kind of cute though.

Jackson (innocently): I only got the last part with you saying I am cute hehe.

INTERVIEW ROOM

Staff: You did know that Suzy-ssi was laughing at you for drinking milk and eating cookies, do you?!

Jackson: She said it was cute and that's enough for me (full with love)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suzy: He is really like a kid. Cute and innocent but manly at the same time(blushes). This chin-gu is really interesting hahaha.

Staff: Are you seeing him more as a man or a friend?!

Suzy (laughs out loud): Mwo-eyo?! How am I supposed to answer this kind of question?! ......... Uhm I guess it's still too early to state something but I kind of have mixed feelings right now. Especially after what happened on our first date (shy)

END INTERVIEW

Meanwhile Myungsoo and Krystal also arrived at a restaurant. Since their filming ended late at night they decided to go on a diner together. As they entered the restaurant Myungsoo opened the door gentlemanly for Krystal and even pulled out the chair for her to sit down.

Myungsoo: Jeogiyo ahjummonie!

The ahjumma came to their table and took in their order. After the ahjumma left the two alone again Myungsoo began to serve the table ready and gave Krystal her chopsticks.

Krystal: Gomawo oppa. You are so caring that makes me feel bad.

Myungsoo: Why should you feel bad about things like this?! This is the least thing a man should do for his woman.

Krystal (gets surprised and blushes a bit): Ne?!

Myungsoo: Hahaha you don't have to be so surprised. I was just joking.

Krytsal: You really shocked me. I mean you've never talked like this to me before. I just got a bit taken aback.

Myungsoo: That's because I've never got the chance to do so. 

Krystal: Yaaa I never knew Myungsoo oppa is such a playboy (chuckles)

Myungsoo: Hahaha nan aniya.

INTERVIEW ROOM

Myungsoo: Playboy?! No how do you come to think that I'm a playboy?! I'm as innocent as a baby (does aegyo)

Staff: But you seem really flirty in your conversation.

Myungsoo: Well that's because I wanted to treat Soojung differently than before. We are dating now ... somehow. So I want to show her another side of me and I want her to feel that I'm not treating her the way I used to and how I treated other female friends.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Staff: How do you feel towards Myungsoo-ssi?!

Krystal: ... Uhm ... I ... actually I am not really sure how I should feel towards him. He is a really close friend that I've got to know but he was so strange that day. He cared so much for me, which he usually also does, however it felt different. Also the way he spoke and behaved was different from the Myungsoo oppa I knew. It was a different side of him which I have never seen before.

Staff: You didn't like it?!

Krystal: No I never said that. It was not bad at all. For the first time I could feel that Myungsoo oppa was a chinja namja (real man). Before he was more like a oppa (brother). I think I need some times to get used to the new Myungsoo oppa (smiles).

END INTERVIEW

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeonghaseyo chin-gus :3

I'm back with chapter 3 after a looooooooooooong time and I'm sooooooooo sorry for this. I did not get to write at all and I really felt bad for leaving my lovely subscribers waiting for such a long period TToTT. Please forgive me >.<

Still I hope you enjoyed reading this new chapter and stay with this turtle au-nim till the end. I won't make promises that I cannot keep so I will just say that I will try my best to update a new chapter in a shorter time. Please stay tuned to it ;)  Thank you in advance for your understanding chin-gus :*

PS: WHAT HAPPENED ON THE FIRST DATE OF JACKZY THAT LEFT SUCH A STRONG IMPRESSION TO SUZY?! AND HOW MUCH OF ROMANTIC WILL COME TO SCENE BETWEEN MYUNGSTAL?! CAN YOU IMAGINE?! ;)

I'm sorry for teasing ^^'