oblivious

***..DRAWN TO YOU...*** (on HIATUS..sorry)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone's eyes were wide with anticipation.

"Wah-what?"..asked Chen and Xiumin, like worried parents, looking from Lay to Suho, and back again.

D.O. and Luhan looking on with breaths held in excitement, hands clasped at the chest.

Kai and Tao can't keep from smirking, whispering in conspiracy with each other.

Would the oblivious one be getting himself, finally!, in a relationship?! were all what they were thinking.   0.0

 

"Ah?"..said Lay,blinking, still holding Suho's hand, who was now uneasy with everyone looking on.

"Yes...go on?" said the amused Kai.

"Ah, why so serious guys?", asked Lay, a questioning look on his face.

"Pfft! Just answer the question Lay!", exclaimed Tao who can't stop smirking.

"Ah! Eomma, appa, i would like to take a day off--" he was cut off by Tao and Kai, who both then suddenly laughed out loud and high-fived each other.

"He's...going...on.....a...date!" chanted Kai and Tao.

"Yes, i am, who'd you know?", asked Lay, head slighty tilted to the side.  *pokerface on*

Everyone else were awestruck, mouth gaping.

Then Lay said, as he was turning to Suho. "Excuse them, they're weir---???"

"Hey? What's with you?", Lay asked Suho as he tapped the latter's cheek.

"Ah,..de-they might misunderstand,---" Suho started saying.

"Ahemm..., hyung?", the amused and smiling D.O.

He turned to his hyung, eyes twinkling, who was as red as a tomato.

"Ah?" was the only sound that escaped Suho's lips.

Lay suddenly spoke up, "Hey, it's not Suho's fault! I wanted to go! So i'm taking a day off,.Eomma, jebal?"

Xiumin, blinking before answering, said, "Where are you exactly going, Lay?"

"I'm gonna go with Suho on his trip tomorrow, he mentioned that he was going out of town, to his cabin up the mountains, right?", facing Suho, who was about to speak up when,..

"Huh? An out of town date?!", Luhan exclaimed, awed at the fast pace Lay was taking.

"Hahaha! Way to go Lay! Touched down!" said Kai, adapting a teasing tone, while giving Lay a thumbs up.

"Hahah! That was fast!" exclaimed Chen.

"Yup, unlike someone here.." said Tao, motioning to Chen.

"Yah meanie!Jagiya!, save me", said Chen, pouting and puppy eyed.

He hugged Xiumin tighter.

"Haha.Kids, stop teasing your appa.", said Xiumin, paired with patting Chen on his cheeks, obviously just going with the flow.

Chen yelped happily, and snuggled into Xiumin's back.

"He's just messing with you!", shouted Tao, and everybody laughed, including Xiumin.

"Now back to the situation at hand,, ahmm, hyung?", Kai, asking Suho directly.

"Huh?" Suho, a little bit taken aback.

"Care to clear up this,...situation?" Kai, probing into the matter.

Frowning now, Lay asked, "Ah,..what's the big deal?"

"You!", Luhan, pointing to the two, who were still holding hands.

Still frowning, Lay looked down at their linked hands, and brought it up. "This?"

"Uh-huh." with everyone nodding.

"What? I can't?", wide-eyed now, Lay asked them.

"Uh, no,..no! Not at all!" everyone chorused.

"Ah, guys? This is just.." Suho, who was trying to withdraw his hand from Lay's, only to get Lay to tighten his grip, ".........a misunderstanding."

"Ahemm,.hyung? Stop struggling.", said D.O., still amused.

"We're not...!" exclaimed Suho.

"Huh? We're not?!",Lay exclaimed,eyes widening,shocked at what Suho said, clearly not aware of the situation *at all!*

The rest were silently shaking their heads.

Until Tao voiced out what they were all thinking about.

"Tsk! It's no fun teasing when it's only one of the two being affected!", Tao, stomping his foot in the process, and crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yah, it's definitely no fun! Ugh!,"Kai and pulled D.O. closer to his side, and whispered: "but this is" *smirk*

D.O, blushed and buried his face on Kai's shoulder.

Luhan, who won't stay still, walked up to the two *Lay and Suho*

"Hmmm, come out with it you two!", and stood infront of the two, and acted as if he was observing them, squinting his eyes and pouting.

"Out with what? If you want to come too, ask Suh---" Lay was cut off by Luhan.

"Ah!!! FINE! I'll ask it upfront!", said the now agitated Luhan, "Are you both ,*pointing a finger back and forth to the two*, going out like those two? *motioning to Kai and D.O. who were standing lovey-dovey to each other. *tehee* ^_^

"HUH?",.Lay, who was now suddenly cleared with the situation.

After a moment, Suho spoke up, "Ah, i told him he can come if he wanted to, we're just friends".

"What?!"

"Pfft!", Tao and Kai again,laughing, amused at Lay's sudden outburst.

But everyone else stayed silent, and were staring at Lay.

Lay's face was downfallen.

An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter