First day

If I had never met you.

Anna woke up to a really cold feeling the next morning and tossed her blankets around her like she was in a cacoon to warm herself right up. She had just got comfortable when she heard lous music coming from outside she tried to ignore it but curiosity got the better of her. She jumped out of bed and put her dressing gown on pulled her curtains back and opened her balcony doors and the music got louder she walked to te edge of the balcony when she saw the boy running laps and doing matial arts on the grass, *there crazy* she thought shivering under her dressing gown and went to turn around when she saw someone waving ath her smiling she had to squint to proper;y see who it was and it was the really tall smily guy *what's his name again* Oh Chanyeol she thought and smiled and waved back, one of the brothers caught her attention he was average height dark skinned and blonde hair *oh that's Kai* she thought looking at his amazing six pack. Kai looked up and caught her staring at him then smiled Anna smiled back then blushed and rushed inside.

"Goddess is awake." Chen yelled.

"She even looks flawless in the morning!" Chanyeol sighed.

"Everyone at the university is going to want her." Luan smiled trying to stir trouble.

"No they won't she's one of ours." Baekhyun huffed.

"it's in her blood for everyone too." Suho sighed.

"Does it really matter who wants her? Just aslong as shes happy?" Tammy smiled bring the boys water.

"Yes it does noona aren't you worried? What if one of them gets her?" Sehun said pouting.

"What our brothers?" Tammy laughed.

"No the other ones like us." Sehun whispered.

"They won't." Tammy smiled walking backinside.

Anna started walking down the stairs dressed in tight jeans a jumper and a scarf with long boots on, while Tammy was walking around in shorts and a top.

"Are you cold?" Tammy asked in disbelief.

"Yes it's freezing how are you wearing shorts?" Anna asked.

"Very easily." Tammy smiled sitting down to eat her breakfast and Anna sat opposite when one of the maids brought her egg and bacon with sausage on toast.

"I thought Koreans ate rice for breakfast?" Anna asked.

"We don't just eat rice Anna we eat other things too, but you cant go straight into eating what i eat you need to ease into it." Tammy giggled.

"Now you have your first day of univeristy today so you will ride with the boys and then they will show you around." As soon as she said that the boys all came in shirtless and Anna tried so hard not to let her draw drop or stare.

"Goodmorning boys." Tammy smiled.

"Morning." They all said in unison.

"Um goodmorning." Anna nervously said.

"Morning Anna." Most of the boys said.

"Good morning goddess." Baekhyun beamed making Anna blush.

"Boys hurrry up you alll have half an hour to get ready and it usually takes Tao the whole morning." Tammy said getting no response from the boys.

The boys finished there breakfast and all ran upstairs and Anna could breathe again which made Tammy laughed.

"What?" Anna smiled.

"Oh nothing , nothing at all little et." Tammy laughed and Anna joined

 

The boys were all ready and waiting for Anna who was finishing her make-up and making herrself look better than she already did.

"She doesn't need make-up she's fine." Tao sighed. Then Anna started walking into the living room to go to university she still had the jeans and jumper on but now her long blonde hair was too the side and her face all done up.

"Ok who are you riding with?" Tammy smiled.

"Do they all have there own cars?" Anna said in disbelief.

"Yes they do." Tammy smiled, Anna looked back and forth at the boys.

"I'll ride with.......Kai." She smiled adn Kai nodded and started to walk outside.

Anna folllowed and saw his black ferrari as he was getting in. Anna climbed in and felt more comfortable then ever.

"How long is it until we get to the university?" Anna smiled.

"About half anhour." He said back.

"This car suits you." She said.

"That's what everyone says." He chuckled.

"You..um...you look very nice thismorning." Kai half smiled embarassed.

"Thanks." Anna smiled in return.

"What were you guys doing thismorning?" Anna smiled.

"Oh just training." He smiled.

"Training for what." Just as she asked that a black hummer with tinted windows came and drove right next to kai's car and tried pushing him off of the road.

"Oh my god what is he doing...is that one of your brothers?" anna quickly asked.

"No." Kai said as the hummer was about to push them again he put his foot down ad the car sped off.

"What was he doing kai?" Anna said almost crying.

"Trying to kill us." Kai said bluntly and Anna looked in shock.

"My first day and someone tries to kill us." She said exasperated.

"We will be fine now not long until we get to the university." Kai said Anna's hand to calm her but all that was doing was making her blush and make the butterflies in her belly do flips.

"That guy goes to our university." kai said puttinghis hand back on the steering wheel which made Anna very upset.

"You wait until I see him." Anna said