The meeting.

If I had never met you.

Anna was at the Perth international airport saying goodbye to her parents even though to her it was more of they were sending her away because they didn't want her anymore she had been called a dissapointment many times in her life but sending her to a different country was on a completley different level . 

"Have a safe flight ring me when you arrive please." Her mother said with tears in her eyes Anna just rolled her eyes recieving a glare from her father. 

"Are you not going to hug your crying mother." Her father said. Anna sighed then hugged her mother. 

"I love you my darling." Her mother said and Anna pushed her mother away. 

"Then why are you sending me away." Anna said holding back the tears. 

"For your ow protection." Her father said as if he had said it 100 times already, Anna didn't know whether to hug her father or shake his hand. 

"Goodbye Papa." Anna said holding her hand out her father grabbed it then pulled her into a hug, this was very rare for Anna so she hugged him back. 

"Be safe my child." He said releasing Anna. She nodded and turned towards the boarding doors handed her ticket to the flight attendant and walked onto the plane. 

*Ok brace yourself Anna your meeting your sister in a few hours and her 11 brothers* Anna thought to herself as she tried to calm herself down. 

"This better be the right decision." Anna's mother said to her father. 

"Trust me its the best thing for her and its her destiny." Her father said wrapping his arms around his wife and walking away. 

 

Tammy was racing up the stairs then back down the stairs looking under couch chairs then running back up the stairs to her room then back down frantically looking around while her 11 brothers where sitting there watching her. 

"Should we help her?" Chen whispered to his other brothers. 

""No this is so amusing." Baekhyun whispered to him, when Sehun stoodup to help his sister only to be thrown back on the floor by his brothers. 

"We should help noona." Sehun whined. 

"It's funny Sehun stay." Chanyeol said as Sehun crossed his arms, Lay got up and walked to the kitchen were Tammy was. 

"Tammy what are you doing?" Lay asked. 

"I'm looking for my keys my sister arrives in half an hour and I can't find my keys." Tammy said angrily. Then all 10 boys jumped up. 

"Your sister is coming?" Chanyeol said. 

"Yes." Tammy said. 

"You mean your goddes of a sister?" Baekhyun said pretending to faint. 

"Stop being so silly." Luhan said slapping the back of Baekhyun's head.

"You have a sister?" Kai asked. 

"Yes have I never shown you the photos of her?" Tammy asked and Kai shook his head, Tammy pulled a photo out of her bag. When Kai looked at her he was mezmarised she had long flowing blonde hair beautiful blue eyes and the most gorgeous smile he had ever seen. 

"But wait she's not Korean?" Kai asked. 

"Your the worste brother, my father is Australian, Anna is the child of his second marriage." Tammy said. 

"Oh right, I remember now." Kai smiled. 

"So is this the girl of the prophecy?" Kai asked. 

"Yes but don't mention to her she doesnt know yet." Tammy said. Then all of a sudden Lay came running from upstairs. 

"I've got your keys." He said very proud, Tammy hugged him then ran out the doors with the keys closely followed by Kai. 

"Noona, noona!" Kai yelled before Tammy got into the car. 

"Can I come?" He asked. 

"Ahh sure jump in." Tammy said then they sped off. 

 

Anna was sitting on the plane finishing her glass of wine off. *They couldn't even tell me I had a sister* she sadly thought to herself. Her thoughts were put to a stop when the pilot started speaking.

"Ladies and gentelmen we hope you have enjoyed your flight on air Asia this morning the weather in Seoul is lovely today as it is summer we hope you have a lovely stay in Korea and thankyou for flying air asia." The telecom turned of and Anna buckeld her seatbelt ad sighed a very big sigh. 

Tammy was waiting at the arrivals gate with her little brother waiting for her younger sister. 

"Is she nice?" Kai asked. 

"I don't know this is the first time I'm meeting her." Tammy said. 

"Oh ok." Kai said. 

 

Anna had just gone through the arrivals gate and saw men hugging there wives and people children hugging there mothers and even sisters hugging sisters and brothers. Then she saw a girl who looked exactly like the photo of her sister she took the picture out of her handbag and looked at the girl then the photo while Tammy knew exactly who Anna was and smiled and Anna smiled in return and started walking to her sister both of the girls hearts were beating and adrenaline rushing then Anna reached Tammy and the tall dark handsome stranger who she thought was the most beautiful creature she had ever seen then her attention was back on her sisyer. 

"Hey I'm Anna." She smiled. 

"I'm Tammy." She said and held her hand out Anna took her hand and shook it. They were looking at eachother for a while thinking how great it was they finally had a sister. 'Ahem' kai said while nudging Tammy .

"Oh I'm sorry this is my brother Kai, Kai this is my sister Anna." Tammy smiled and the two young ones smiled at each other. 

"Its nice to meet you." Anna said in Korean. 

"And you aswell." Kai smiled in return. 

"Ok let's get you home." Tammy said. 

"Here let me.." Kai said going to grab Anna's bag at the same time Anna did and they collided heads. 

"Ow." Anna said rubbing her head while Kai seemed to not be fazed by it. 

"You have a really hard head." Anna smiled. 

"Sorry." Kai smiled in return and the two followed after Tammy. 

 

As they were driving to the house and Anna's new home Anna noticed they were going further into the woods, and Anna was unsure why her father said they had a big mansion she was expecting it to be in the city not out in the woods. But Anna was admiring the beautiful trees tall and beautiful then she saw coming up infront of them a huge mansion bigger than what she expected and probably 5 times bigger than her house she got closer and realised just how big it was. Tammy turned around and saw her sister was amazed by there house. 

"Like what you see." Tammy smiled.

"Papa said it was big but this is huge this is like a castle almost." She said and Tammy and Kai smiled. 

They pulled up in the garage and Anna went to get her bags but Kai had beat her to it and she smiled at him making his heart melt. 

"Come in and meet my other brothers." Tammy smiled. They walked in and Anna was amazed in how big the house was she loved it she even felt like a princess. 

"Guys we are home." Tammy yelled out. Anna heard rumbling from upstairs then all of a sudden 10 boys came running down the stairs and stopped infront of Tammy and smiled. 

"Anna these are my other brothers Chanyeol, Chen, Baekhyun, Suho, Lay, Luhan, Xiumin, Kyungsoo but just call him D.O he likes it better, Sehun and Tao." She smiled. 

"Oh yes and boys this is my sister Anna she is younger than all of you." Tammy smiled and Anna smiled back. 

"I hope we all get along and enjoy living together." She smiled then yawned. 

"Come on up to bed then we can discuss other details later I'll show you to your room." She smiled leading Anna to her room. 

 

I'm in love." Baekhyun sighed as the girl got to her room. 

"No I am." Chen smiled. 

"Both of you she's mine." Chanyeol said. 

"Both of you listen to yourselves that's her power remember to be irresistable everyone will want her but please remember when she shifts she wil be vicous more vicous then anything." Suho said. 

"I think she's perfect." Kai smiled. 

"Your supposed to." Luhan said walking away. Tammy walked down the stairs to her brothers. 

"How is she?" Lay said. 

"She's sleeping it won't be long now untilshe changes." She smiled. 

"Oh and you three." She said pointing to Chen, Chanyeol and Baekhyun. 

"Stay away from my sister." She laughed then walked away. 

"Dammit!" The three boys said in unison.