Truth

If I had never met you.

Anna woke up feeling so much better and happy. She got up and walked out of her room downstairs to see the boys watching something on tv.

"Hello sleeping beauty." Chen smiled making Anna blush.

"Did you sleep well?" Tammy smiled.

''Yeah it was probably the best sleep i've ever had." She smiled sitting next to Luhan on the couch.

"Anna when is your birthday?" Suho asked.

"Oh in like 2 days i had completly forgotten." She smiled, then everyone was looking around at eachother worried.

"Whats wrong?" Anna asked.

"Should we tell her now or on her birthday?" Suho asked Tammy.

"Take my hand sister." Tammy said holding her hand out for Anna to take. they walked to th fireplace where Tammy pushed a brick then walked down some old brick stairs.

"Ok I'm starting to freak out a little now guys, you arent going to kill me or anything are you?" Anna said and her sister laughed.

"No way." Tammy smiled. They reached the end of the stairs and it was a brick room with a fireplace and books and couches and Anna felt peaceful there.

"Ok what I'm about to show you is going to creep you right out but i need you to have an extremely open mind." Tammy said holding her sisters hands.

Tammy's eyes went blue and a book started floating and fell into Anna's arms. Anna stood there for a minute and watched her sisters eyes change back to there normal color.

"Ok wow um. I dont't know what to say?" Anna said staring at the book in her arms.

"Are you angry upset confused wanna punch something?" Baekhyun said.

"No no just surprised." Anna said.

"You see Anna everyon in this room has a a different 2 powers i hae 4 and can also cast spells where the boys have 2 and can cast spells but you are unique you have every power that each one of us has and you can also change into a wolf and have the power of irresistability which noone has had or been able to do for 100's of years." Tammy said and Anna's eyes widened.

"Ok now I'm a bit freaked out." Anna said and Tammy moved a chair behind her with her eyes and Anna's eyes widened again.

"Sorry its a habit." Tammy smiled and Anna did a slight smile back.

"Would you like ua to show you our powers?" Suho asked.

"Umm yes, yes please." Anna said. Xiumin stood in front of Anna and his eyes turned blue and he made frost appear in front of Anna's eyes then picked Anna and her chair up.

"I have the power to make frost and snow and do whatever i want with it and i have super strength." He smiled and Anna smiled back.

Then Chanyeol came in front of her and made fire appear in his hands then changed to Kai which made Anna freak out abit then changed back into himself.

"I have the abiity to control fire and do whatever I want to do with it and shape shift." He smiled

Suho approached Anna and made a bubble of water appear in his hands then floated it on top on Chanyeols head and let it drop.

"I can control water and I have super hearing." Suho smiled.

Luhan approached Anna and stretched his arms his right all the way the the other side of the room and the left to the other then brung them back and he laughed at the look on Anna's face.

"I can stretch my arms and legs and body wherever and however I want I can also read your mind and talk to you through your mind and control you if I really feel like it." Luhan smiled.

Lay approached Anna very humbly even bowed to her. "I cant show you mine because i have he power of healing and X-ray vision." He smiled walking away.

Chen approavhed and made lightning strike infront of Anna and she almost screamed.

"I can make lightining control ot do whatever i want with it and I can also talk to animals." He smiled.

D.O. approached Anna and smiled.

"I cant show you mine in here its too dnagerous but I can control earth meaing dirt rocks trees and do whatever I want with it and I can also blow things up with just a twitch of my fingers." D.O. smiled.

Baekhyun went up to Anna and made light apear in his had then dissapeared, then reapperead behind Anna.

"Hello georgeous." He said and kissed her on the cheek before dissappearing again and reapearing infront of her.

"I can control light and turn invisible." Baekhyun said.

Sehun stood in front of Anna and made a little bit of air appear infront of her then swirelad it around then destroyed it.

"I control wind and see the future." Sehun smiled.

Tao went to Anna then blinked and was on the other side of the room blinked again and was infront of Anna.

"I am a blinker its kind of like teleportation but all I have to do is blink and I go to wherver I want to I can also control time." Tao smiled.

Then Kai came infront of Anna and clicked his finger and was on the other side of the room clicked his finger and was in front of her.

"I can teleportate and make and control tornado's." He smiled and Anna sat there not sying anything with the most puzzeled look on her face.

"Tammy what do you do?" Anna asked.

"I can move things with my mind I have telepathy, freeze time and have visions of the future." She smiled.

"Ok cool so why do you have 4?" Anna said.

"Because Papa is a full blood pheonix we call them where my mother is half which is why the boys have 2." She said.

"Then why am I different?" She said.

"Because Papa is a full pheonix and we suspect your mother has Mara in her which is what we call the old ones, they where more beautiful than anything anyone had ever seen they had the power to change into a wolf and a irresistable presents abouth them which made everyone love them, they also had more powers than a pheonix. When a pheonix and a Mara had a baby they destroyed the parents and took the baby and tried to make there tribe or clan the most powerful of them all but most of the time the baby would kill the people who killed there parents and go on a massive rampage just slaughtering the clan. So the pheonixs took action and tried to kill all of the Mara people so there would be no life form more powerful than them and so they didnt kill any more clans." Tammy said.

"How did a baby kill all those people." Anna asked.

"When they got older they remembered and killed them." Tammy said.

"Then how does mother have Mara in her if they were all killed?" Anna said looking puzzeled.

"That is something we will never know." Suho said.

"Ok so how come I can't do any of that power stuff yet?" Anna asked.

"Your not 21." Tammy smiled.

"But the Mara children killed the pheonix clans." Anna said.

"They were half and half your full and a little bit." Tammy said.

"Right ok I understand so in 2 days I can do all of that." Anna said.

"You will start yes." Tammy said.

"Ok right, then what are we doing today?" Anna smiled as if everything that had just happened didnt.

"We were going to go to a party, do you want to come?" Kai asked.

"I would love to." Anna said and they smiled at one another.

"Lets go get ready then." Tao said. As all the boys left Tammy grabbed Anna's hands.

"Why the sudden change?" Tammy said looking confused.

"It's better to accept something then fight it Tammy." Anna smiled walking behind the boys.