School

If I had never met you.

Anna got out of the car and was leaning on the boot waiting for the black hummer to arrive. All her sisters brothers had arrived and were walking over to Kai and Anna.

"Ooo someone doesn't look happy. Kai what did you do?" Luhan teased.

"Not me she's waiting for Minhyuk, he tried to push us off the road. Look at my car!" He said with scratches all up his car.

"Ahh Minhyuk isn't the person you want to be trying to start a fught with Anna." Tao said.

"I'm not starting a fight I'm just going to tell him exactly what a low life peice of filth he is." Anna said gritting her teeth. As Anna finished her sentence the black hummer pulled up in a parking spot and Anna started walking straight towards them.

"This should be interesting." Suho smiled. Anna walked over to the group of boys and they all stared at her in awe.

"Why hello babe." The first guy said.

"Hi." She smiled and played with her hair.

"Which one of you owns the black hummer?" She smiled acting flirty.

"That would be me baby." Minhyuk said walking towards her and Annas face dropped.

"Ew." She said.

"Um what ?" He said getting angry.

"I said ew your disgusting possibly the ugliest creature I have ever seen, and the black ferrari you were trying to run off the road well I was in it and if you ever do that again I will personally have you killed you low life piece of scum." Anna said walking off. \

"Wow she's hot." Peniel said.

"Oh yeah." Sungjae nodded.

"Im guessing that's Tammy's sister you know the prophecy one, we have to tell bigbang." Eunkwang said and they all started walking off.

 

"Sooo what did you say to them?" Chanyeol smiled giving his arm for Anna to take.

"Oh nothing just what i thought of him, he called me baby i think i threw up in my mouth when he did." She said taking Chanyeols arm.

"You nervous?" Lay smiled at Anna.

"A little but I'm guessing it will be exactly the same as it was in Australia." Anna said.

 

When she arrived to her class there was only two girls in there and they both smiled at her. One korean girl with blonde hair and strechers in her ears got up and bounced over to her.

"Hey my name is Chae-Rin but please just call me CL, your Tammy's sister aren't you?" She said her smile beaming.

"Yeah i am." Anna smiled back.

"Its nice to meet you CL." Anna smiled.

"Oh and this is my friend Minzy." CL smiled and Minzy smiled at Anna.

"It's lovely to met you Minzy." Anna smiled.

"How do you guys know my sister?" Anna siad.

"Oh everyone does shes just the most beautiful woman anyone had ever seen well that was until you came." CL said.

"Oh thankyou." Anna smiled sitting down to start the class.

 

When her class had finished she walked out the frnt of the university to see the boys waiting for her to go home. She smiled at them and they all smiled in return.

"Who are you riding with." Suho said.

"Hmmmm I'll go with Chen." Anna said and Chen opened the door to his white lamborgini.

The ride home wasn't awkward at all especially because all Chen did was talk about this girl at the university he had a crush on. When they arrived home Anna was so tired she had no idea why she just suddenly felt like she wanted to sleep there on the spot, she walked inside and Tammy saw her.

"Are you ok?" Tammy said looking concerned.

"Yeah I just suddenly feel really really tired." She said almost falling asleep while standing up.

"Ok go up to bed." Tammy said as Anna started walking up the stairs she made all the boys go into the loungeroom then heard the door close.

"Right which one did it?" Tammy said looking suspicously at the boys.

"Who casted the sleeping spell on her." She said putting her hands on her hips, the boys all stared at her looking scared.

"Alright noone gets to go to the party tonight then." She said.

"It was Tao." They all shouted at once.

"Why?" Tammy said looking at Tao.

"I wanted to see if it would work on her because you know miss prophecy and all the rest of it." Tao said.

"That doesn't work until she's you know." Tammy said waving her hands around and Tao nodded.

"Are you guys taking Anna to the party?" Tammy said.

"Yeah he are." Luhan said.

"Keep an eye on her then, we dont know who has figured who she is." Tammy said.

 

"Are you sure it was the girl?" TOP said.

"Yes master it deffinatley was we even felt her irresistable power." Minhyuk said.

"Is she still normal?" Seungri said.

"Seems to be." Peniel said.

"It hasn't happened yet then."G-Dragon said.

"Then we need to make it happen, and then make her one of us Tammy and her brothers could never stop us then." Taeyang said.

"We will start at the party, Taeyang your in charge of making her yours." TOP said.

"We would be unstoppable." G-Dragon smiled.