Chapter 6: A shiver down my spine

What are we going to do now?

Chapter 6: A shiver down my spine

The next morning was calm and quiet, of course if 10 am can still be a morning hour.  Sun was creeping behind the curtains and streets were emptier than usually. No cars, no children on the playground, no ambulances or police sirens. It wasn’t a surprise when the only thing that could wake Hoseok up was his own phone. When he heard it ringing in his backpack, he was too besotted to pick it up immediately. His eyelids seemed to be heavier than ever before, so it took him a few seconds to open them. He was still sitting under the bedroom door with knees bent under his chin and head resting on top of them. His neck was numb and as soon as he rose his head he felt a huge pain in his nape. He sighed heavily, rubbing his face to help himself wake up. His cheeks were still sticky from tears. He couldn’t believe that yesterday argument was real, it seemed to be so ridiculous now.

Before he stood up he made sure that the only thing he heard was Taehyung who was breathing steadily behind the doors. All Hoseok wanted to do was crawling under the blanket next to Tae and go back to sleep, but after a moment of hesitation he finally got up and rushed to the living room as his phone started ringing again. He pick it up immediately to make sure it won’t wake up Taehyung.

“Hello?” he kept his voice quiet while making his way to the kitchen, as far from bedroom as possible.

“Hello?! Where are you, hyung?! It’s 10 am and you left me all alone here!” Jimin seemed to  really, really angry. He also informed Hoseok how late it already was and remembered him he should be at the academy now.

“I’m sorry, I can’t come to work today.” elder answered, still keeping his voice down. He totally forgot that Friday was still a normal working day and he should be at the academy before 8 am. But after his argument with Tae he didn’t feel like leaving the house before they explain everything and make it up. “Tae is sick, I think it’s something serious. I can’t leave him alone.” Hoseok didn’t like lying, but in that situation he found it necessary. Jimin was angry enough, elder couldn’t just tell him that he hadn’t slept well and Tae hates him right now and that’s the reason he wasn’t at work.

“Oh, I had no idea, you could have just send me a text, hyung.” Jimin’s voice was much calmer and softer this time. “I was worried.”

“I know, I’m sorry.” Hoseok was really sorry, it wasn’t his plan to leave the younger boy all by himself at work. But Tae was his priority right now, and he could always give Jimin the day off later as a revenge. “I have to go now. I’ll call you later to check if everything’s alright. Bye.”Hoseok felt terrible about letting Jimin down. Younger boy will be exhausted after a whole day, if he will be able to deal with all lessons, of course.

Hoseok put his phone back in his backpack and headed  to the bedroom. He was hoping that the doors will be open this time. He didn’t want to sleep on the floor again.

But the doors were open. That meant that Tae must had woken up in the middle of the night and unlocked them. Hoseok slipped into their bedroom as quietly as possible and was completely paralyzed by what he saw. Tae was sleeping on elder’s side of the bed, his legs covered with his favourite blanket and face nestled into the cushion. His lips were slightly parted, breath steady and calm, and hair in a one, big mess. He looked so innocent and calm that Hoseok hesitated before he moved closer and sat down next to the sleeping boy. He ran his finger through Taehyung’s hair and smiled gently, pressing a soft kiss on his temple. Was iy really the same boy who had been throwing cushions and books at Hoseok last night? His behavior was usually unpredictable, but yesterday evening was a big surprise for elder. He have never seen Taehyung like that before, this fierce and serious.

A quiet mumble escaped Tae’s mouth as he felt Hoseok’s palm caressing his face. He looked up at his hyung, unconsciously nestling his own cheek to elder’s hand. He could feel his eyes burning from crying last night and he already had a headache. He felt terrible, not only physically, but also mentally after everything he had said yesterday. They could had just talk about it, explain all the doubts and think about the solution, but Taehyung had to made such a big deal about it. Hoseok seemed to be exhausted, he had dark circles under his eyes and he… he was looking at Taehyung in a such apologetic way.

“Hobi..?” Tae’s voice was quiet and shaky, but had a bigger effect that scream. Hoseok was drifting away with thoughts right now, looking blankly at his own hand still petting younger’s cheeks, but boy’s voice brought him down to earth immediately. He tilted his head a little bit to the right and smiled slightly, examining Taehyung’s face. He also wanted to take his hand away from younger’s cheek, but he was stopped by Tae’s palm over his own. It was quite a surprise as elder had been almost sure that physical contact will make Tae mad in such a situation. But fair-haired boy’s stare was a mixture of different emotions, and Hoseok couldn’t guess what exactly was he thinking.

“Hobi…” Tae’s thoughts were just a one, big mess. He felt incredibly guilty about starting yesterday’s argument and completely hopeless in this moment. It wouldn’t be a surprise for him if Hoseok was here just to say goodbye and pack his bags, being sick of his behavior and selfish actions. Taehyung nestled his cheek to elder’s hand, feeling tears in the corners of his eyes. He didn’t want to cry again, it’s been enough last night. “I’m so sorry, Hobi…” he couldn’t keep his voice from trembling, but he did not look away under Hoseok’s intense stare. He knew they have to deal with it now to be able to move on. It won’t be easy, just as every single time they had to make up after a quarrel, but this time it was different. It was the first time Taehyung accused Hoseok of cheating, and now he realized how unfounded and meaningless those accusations were. He wanted to apologize Hoseok in the best way he could think of, make sure his hyung doesn’t feel bad anymore and that he will still trust him, but… But when he felt elder’s hand ruffling his own hair he just gave up on all of his plans. It was a sign that his Hobi isn’t mad and everything is going to be alright even without a proper apology.

“It’s ok, Tae…”  Hoseok’s voice was quiet and comforting when Tae started to cry, trying to cover his face with a blanket.  Elder couldn’t help the fact he was so hopelessly in love with this boy, that he couldn’t be mad at him and … and watch him cry once again. “Don’t cry, baby, don’t cry…” it took him just a few seconds to pull blanket down from Taehyung’s head and press his trembling body against his own chest. He felt the younger boy’s arms wrapping around his waist and a wet stain forming on his shirt. Taehyung started mumbling something into Hoseok’s chest, but elder couldn’t understand a word from it. But it didn’t matter anyway, at least during those couple minutes until Taehuyung finally calmed himself down.

“I shouldn’t have said those things. I’m sorry.” he said after a while, lifting his head a little bit, just to send to Hoseok his apologetic stare. He was so happy that his boyfriend wasn’t actually mad at him, it made things much easier for him. It was hard to make Hoseok angry in general, but Taehyung was almost sure his yesterday’s  behavior had been extremely irritating for elder. “Are you mad?” this questions was totally unnecessary as Tae already knew the answer, all he needed now was Hoseok’s assurance. But when the older boy remained silent, he panicked. He looked at boy’s face, trying to guess what was he thinking. Maybe Hoseok really was angry and all he wanted to  do was end their relationship in a good atmosphere? What if- A soft, longing kiss sent a tingle of goosebumps up his arm and only Hoseok’s hand prevented him for melting down onto his laps.

“You know how much I love you, silly. Jimin means nothing to me.” elder whispered right into Taehyung’s slightly parted lips before placing another kiss in their corner. He felt bad saing such things about Jimin, who actually meant quite a lot for him, but his main goal was to make up with Tae and bring the peace back into their house. “You are not allowed to think about this kid as your competition, ok? He has no chances with you.”

“But-“

“I have never cheated on you, and I never will.”

Hoseok probably wasn’t aware how much his words meant for Taehyung. After Jimin joined the elder in the academy, he felt he was losing Hoseok more with each day. His late homecomings, lack of call and messages, absence of mind and ...

Taehyung surely wanted to say something, but Hoseok’s lips swallowed every single sound escaping his mouth.

_______________________________

 

“Jiminnie?”

“Just one minute, hyung!”

Yoongi entered the practice room, ping his jacket and searching for his boyfriend. As Jimin had been working all alone that day, elder decided to come and keep him a company during a lunch break. Even though this kid never actually shut up and could be really annoying, Yoongi couldn’t imagine to himself surviving even a one day without Jimin. It wasn’t a surprise then when the smiled widely as his boyfriend suddenly appeared before him, sweaty and red faced. Yoongi didn’t mind though, he was happy seeing his favorite person in the entire world.

“How was your day, honey?” Jimin asked, flashing his significant , bright smile and trying to embrace his lover. But when his hug invitation had been rejected not only once, but twice, he send Yoongi an irritated look. “What’s wrong?”

“You look like a mess and smell like a garbage.” elder said after a while, making a few steps back and bursting into laughter soon after. He loved teasing his dongsaeng, Jimin looked so cute when he was angry. But now he didn’t seemed to care about his look or smell, as he followed Yoongi until the elder’s back hit the mirror on the wall.

“Ohh, hyung! Come and give me hug!” the younger boy straighten out his arms and wrapped them around his boyfriend’s waist when he finally got him. He was extremely happy seeing his boyfriend, he was the best distraction from all the lessons and stress. A few minutes spent with him could do miracles, really. “What, you don’t love me anymore?” Jimin asked when Yoongi ostentatiously blocked his nose with two fingers and turned his face away from the younger boy.

“Ooh, your smell, I swear to God…”  the elder moaned loudly while not being able to control his laughter in the same time. He was obviously exaggerating, but, once again, teasing his dongsaeng was his favourite hobby. “Take a shower before you touch me, please.” he added after a while, turning around to face the mirrors, leaving Jimin facing his back. Younger’s grip on his waist became even stronger though, as he leaned forward and placed his chin on Yoongi’s shoulder.

“But you smell so nice…” Jimin whispered right into elder’s ear, biting it slightly before moving his lips to boy’s neck. He loved the way Yoongi always smelled so fresh and fruity, almost like a candy shop. He could probably eat him in one piece if it was possible. But all he had managed to do was just a  couple of small kisses before a quiet moan escaped Yoongi’s mouth.

“Jiminnie, not now~” elder was not used to doing such things in places like that, where everyone can just come up and see them. Even though there was nothing wrong with it and chances of unexpected guests were rather small, Yoongi tried to escape younger’s grip, but failed miserably, as always.

“Hyung, just a little bit, please…” Jimin groaned loudly enough to make Yoongi’s breath hitch in his throat and bright blush appear on his cheeks. “I missed you so, so much…” the younger boy continued with soft voice while moving his hands on Yoongi’s hips and sticking his thumbs under the rubber of boy’s jeans and pulling them just a little bit, literally a couple of millimeters. He could feel how his hyung became nervous and kept trying to escape this embarrassing situation, but this only made Jimin more .

“Jimin, someone can see…” Yoongi pointed out with a weak voice, resting his cheek on a cold surface of mirror he was pressed against. He could feel Jimin’s hot breath ghosting his skin between the kisses younger boy was trailing down his neck and it was enough for him to go completely insane. He was definitely not ready for this, they were about to just eat lunch together, not acting like a pair of bastards. “Jiminnie…”

“You don’t like it, hyung…?” the younger asked with mouth still full of Yoongi’s skin, moving his kisses on boy’s nape, the area which was extremely sensitive. Jimin could feel how his hyung was melting down with each kiss and how his voice was becoming more and more hoarse. He loved Yoongi in this state, red-faced, nervous and trembling. Was he even real?

“No, it’s not that, just…Jimin!” the older boy was cut off by Jimin’s hand, moving from hip to his thigh, rubbing the inner part of it with his fingers and making Yoongi forget his own name. It was escalating way too fast for him, it wasn’t the right place for that kind of things, he wasn’t ready, but on the other hand everything Jimin was doing to him felt so incredibly good, and just…

“Wha-“ this time it was Jimin who got silenced by nothing else but Yoongi’s lusty lips, crashing against his own in a longing kiss. The younger boy hadn’t even realized when his hyung changed his position, so he was slightly surprised by his actions. He had been just teasing him a little bit, he hadn’t planned that it could actually make Yoongi lose his control. Yoongi taking a lead was just so unsual. But  Jimin lost his minds completely when Yoongi slipped his hands under his shirt resting them on the bottom of back, and after a few seconds pushed them down under younger’s sweatpants.

“H-hyuuung..” Jimin mumbled right into Yoongi’s  mouth, feeling boy’s skillful fingers caressing his thighs and , and it was all he could say before elder’s tongue wrapped around his own making him completely unable to speak. Jimin couldn’t hide his excitement, it seemed to be like a scene from his wet dream, something totally impossible to happen in real life. But there was he, hot and sweaty, pressed against his hyung, kissing the daylight out of him, his occupied by a pair of strong hands and his mouth full of Yoongi’s moans and groans. Was it heaven yet?

“Yoongi, we can’t….” it was Jimin this time who realized that doing such things in the practice room was slightly risky, but his words didn’t stop Yoongi from tugging on his hair and attacking his neck with another wave of hot kisses. “Hyung, we should stop now…” Jimin wasn’t sure if this was really what he wanted, but something was telling him this can’t end in a good way. But Yoongi’s lips made him forget about everything. Well, at least for some time.

“…Jimin?”

“Hoseok?!”

Well, it was kinda awkward.

_________________

I'm sorry, this one is so short. I will do my best next time, I promise~!