wELCOME tO tHE oca

The Assassin and The Strawberry

"Is she gonna be alright?"

"Dunno."

"Who told you to use the portal, you idiot?!"

"Hey! It was an emergency!"

A small pale hand slowly rose up. The two young men were surprised. Noah leaned in a bit and looked at his sleeping sister. "Is she dreaming or - ACK!"

Aimer punched her brother. She turned towards the other side and muttered, "No no... I want the unicorn... I WANT THE UNICORN!"

The two guys sweat-dropped. Noah held his pained nose. Just then, Aimer opened her eyes. She blinked them as two faces came into focus. "Onii...chan?"

"Yo." Noah smiled and ruffled her head.

Aimer turned towards the other guy. He looked identical to Noah with his jet black hair and silver grey eyes, except that he was paler and looked sort of feminine. "Who are you?"

"I'm Noel," he replied in a soft tone.

"He's our older brother," Noah added. "Tetsuya Noel."

"H-How?" Aimer asked. "I thought I was the only child."

The two brothers looked at each other. "Well," Noel started. "I... I don't know how to explain it to you."

"There's no need for any explanation," said a deep voice. The three of them turned around.

A man stood behind them. He was in his forties and had black hair with streaks of grey in them. His light brown eyes were piercing and fierce-looking. He was dressed formally in a brown suit.

"Chairman Kaima." Both Noah and Noel bowed. Aimer remained on the bed, confused at who this man was.
The chairman walked towards them. He looked at Aimer. "Is this the girl?" he asked.

"Hai," Noel replied. "She is Tetsuya Aimer, our sister."

Kaima studied Aimer. "She has the signature grey eyes of the Tetsuya clan. Little girl..."

"Yes?" Aimer sat up straight.

The chairman started to pace around the room. "Did you know what happened?"

"C-Chairman!" Noel started in panic. But Noah grabbed his brother's arm and shook his head.

Aimer hung her head. "My parents... were murdered. By him..."

'Oh?' Kaima was a bit surprised. 'She grasped the situation straight on. This one is different.'

"Correct," Kaima said. "The shinigami who killed your parents is a captain of the Gotei 13 (the 13 Divisions). His name is... Kuchiki Byakuya, captain of the 6th Division and the head of the noble Kuchiki family."

"But..." Aimer looked at Noah. "Isn't Onii-chan a shinigami as well?"

"No," Noah replied. "I disguised myself as a shinigami and got the information I needed in order to rescue you."

"The truth is that members of the Tetsuya clan have shinigami powers, but we're not real shinigamis," Noel added.

"I see... but... why did the shinigamis killed Mama and Papa?" Aimer asked.

Noel stiffened a bit. "About that..." He looked away. "Sorry, I can't tell you." Aimer looked at Noah but he just shrugged.

"Tell me, Aimer," the chairman continued. "Do you want to know why?"

"Yes."

"Do you want revenge for your parents' death?"

Noel interrupted, "But Chairman! It's too dangerous!"

"No, Noel onii-chan..." Aimer jumped down from the bed. She looked up at Kaima. "Yes."

"Stop worrying!" Noah whispered to Noel. "This is Aimer we're talking about. Remember the prophecy? She is the one who is going to restore our power."

"Yes," Aimer repeated again. "I... I want to avenge my parents' death!"

The chairman smiled. "Good." He clapped his hand.
Suddenly, Aimer screamed and fell to the ground. A translucent barrier went up around her. Noah's eyes widened while Noel gasped.

"Chairman!" Noel cried as he watched Aimer rolling around in pain. "She is too young for this!"

Kaima turned his attention to him. "What are you talking about? Both you and Noah were 10 years old when you got the seal of the assassin. Aimer is 7, there's not much difference."

"Kaima-sama is right." Noah placed a hand on his twin brother's shoulder. "Did you forget? The younger you are when you got the seal, the stronger you'll be."

Noel gulped. "I know that! But... doesn't that means her Hollow powers will become stronger too?"

"Who cares about that?" Noah looked away. "We need all we've got to overthrow the Gotei 13."

"Oh." The chairman smiled. "Looks like it's complete."

Noah and Noel rushed towards their sister's side. The barrier was gone and they kneeled down beside her.
Aimer was lying on the ground, panting and sweating all over. The sleeve on her right arm had been burned off, revealing the black tattoo which laced up her arm.

Noel's eyes widened. "I've never seen one this long before. Ours' only started from the elbow and up to the shoulder. But hers..." He touched the sizzling hot tattoo on Aimer's arm. "It started from the wrist."

Said girl stopped panting a bit and slowly stood up. Noel had a worried look on his face while Noah was grinning like crazy. He hugged his sister tightly. "You survived it! I knew it... that you are the one in the prophecy."

Kaima walked towards the three Tetsuya siblings and clapped his hands. "Welcome, Aimer... to the Order of Celestial Assassins."

That was the moment when I became an assassin. We're not ordinary assassins. We are the Celestial Assassins, who each have a different power. All of us have strong spiritual pressure (reiatsu), which explained why we can see Hollows and shinigamis. But we all have one thing in common: our hatred.

My hatred for the shinigamis who killed my parents. Especially Kuchiki Byakuya. I'll never forget that cold look in his eyes. I owe Kaima-sama one for making me strong like how I am now. And to Noah: I would be dead by now if he hadn't rescued me on time.

I find out that in the OCA, we Tetsuyas were respected a lot. It turns out that Noel was the strongest, Noah is second and I'm third. Currently, my oldest brother is on a three-year top secret mission, which means he will be back next year.

Anyway, I got a mission: my 50th mission. I'm a S-class assassin so yeah, I get the jobs that pays a lot. And this mission happens to be my biggest one.

I'm suppose to kill this Substitute Shinigami called... Kurosaki Ichigo.