The Intruder

Why Can't You Accept?

    V walks in and says, "Well I see you guys kissed and made up." He was smirking. Rap Monster walks up to V in two long strides and pins him against the wall. "You will NOT tell ANYONE what you just saw, OK?!?" He said histariclly. "Humm um I dont' know..., whats in it for me?" V asked faking innocence. "Humm we lets see, you won't  get hit by two guys who I am sure are much more stronger than you," Rapmon threatend. "Ok, ok fine I won't tell but just to let you know, if you hit me it's child abuse!" Taehyung said, trying to make a joke out of things. "Whatever" was all Rap Monster could mumble. Namjoon let go of V and walked back to me and took my hand.

     Later on that day, at dinner time, we all sat down at the tabel while cheif Seok Jin serves our food. No one says a word so we all just eat quietly. V or course, was the first to finish eating, so he went to the kitchen to start on the dishes, it was his turn to do them. I was second to finish so I put my plate in the sink and go to the bedroom to lay down, I haven't felt very well after Taehyung discovered me and Namjoon's little secret. And it dosn't help that at dinner time Namjoon looked at everything but me, and looked very disturbed. After laying in bed for awhile, I was almost asleep until I hear a noise and footsteps coming towards my bed. I stay still. The intruder of my nap time then climbs into bed with me and raps their hands around my waist. My thoughts swirled as I wandered what Namjoon was doing. Namjoon then moves upward to peck my neck, my cheek and head. I grab his hand that's around my waist and kiss it. "Namjoon I thought you were mad at me ever since V seen us kissing," I say. I turn my head to try to read his expression, but once when I see his face my mood turns to anger and surprise. Because instead of Namjoon in the bed, in his place was Jimin. With all my might I push him out of the bed and he falls with a thud. My thoughts swirled, because I don't know what to do next. I am now standing next to Jimin who is still sitting at my feet with a big grin plasterd on his face. "You and Namjoon made out?!?" Jimin said with amusment, "Maybe some time we could all have a three-" not thinking I quickly kick him in the chest, not wanting to hear what he was going to say. Jimin falls on the floor with a grunt, but at that moment the rest of Bangtan walks in and sees me standing over Jimin, who I now think is unconcious. The boys run up to us shocked. Jungkook rushes to Jimin's aid as Suga yells at me, asking me what happened."Well, I was sleeping, but then Jimin here climbs into bed with me trying to kiss me!" I yell. After hearing that, Namjoon's face turns red as he lunges for Jimin's throat. All the guys quickly grab Namjoon and holds him down as Rap mon wiggles around trying to break free. "Jimin, you ing son of a , I'll kill you!" Jimin quickly gets up and runs to the other side of the room, getting as far away from Namjoon as possible. Namjoon soon gives up and walks over to me taking my hand. "Are you ok?" Namjoon whispers in my ear. I nod in reassurance. "What was THAT all about Namjoon?" Jungkook asked shocked. "You might as well tell them" I say, "they need to know." "We need to know what? Guys what's going on?" Suga asked. "Well, um" Namjoon began. "Oh for crying out loud! Namjoon and Hoseok made out, jeez its not that big of a deal! All they did was come out of the closet!" Jimin yelled aggervated and then walked out the door. Every member stoped to look at us and Namjoon dropped my hand, they all noticed that. "Well, tha- that's a bit of a surprise, um I gotta go," Suga said akwardly. "Yea, um me too" the rest of the members mumbled." That just left me and Namjoon standing there akwardly in silence.